Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

Arthur Brain

There are no good Muslims because they all follow Islam that is of a false god and a false message that leads all to destruction.

With a different upbringing you could well have been one yourself. Aren't you lucky to be born white and in America?

:plain:

RealityJerk

Look here :dunce: any religion that requires harming other humans over individual belief is God vacant and wrong!

I gather you're not a Christian? Because according to the God of Israel, apostasy and blasphemy are capital crimes, punishable by death. I believe there is something worse than killing a few apostates and that's allowing certain elements to run rampant in society and corrupt it to the point you have more death. More loss of life. How many people die in America as a result of street crime, drugs, AIDs, abortion? Perhaps killing a few apostates will spare the lives of millions of people. God's wisdom is greater than ours, and if he commands the death penalty, it's for a good reason, even if its for treason or apostasy.

glorydaz

So you're just an angry, insecure, Evangelical that can't deal with the Muslim challenge to our Christian faith, without resorting to nasty underhanded tactics and cheap insults. A confused Zionist bigot, that hates those "A-rabs" and gets satisfaction demeaning and dehumanizing them. That's what it's all about for "Christians" like you.

Shut your fat face, Jerk.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The point is that, if you're going to criticize Islam,
I will criticize Islam for the trash it is.

do it theologically.
Ummm, there is only one true GOD and the one true GOD has a Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Allah of Islam is a pagan god, and Muhammed was a drugged out prophet of a pagan god.
Why would you even try to defend a whacked out prophet of a pagan god of a made up religion?

I don't need to insult or slander Muhammad's character or accuse Muslims of being violent.
He was a despot, and Islam is violent.

All of that is worthless. Silly.
Truth is neither worthless or silly.

Those arguments can be used against us. Understand? The bible is a violent book, and there is plenty of sex, concubines, virgins in the bible. Mud slinging doesn't work against Islam or any other religion. You need to formulate a better argument.
You need to form a better argument for taking up for such a immoral man that spread a false religion and teaches to disregard the one true GOD.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I gather you're not a Christian? Because according to the God of Israel, apostasy and blasphemy are capital crimes, punishable by death. I believe there is something worse than killing a few apostates and that's allowing certain elements to run rampant in society and corrupt it to the point you have more death. More loss of life. How many people die in America as a result of street crime, drugs, AIDs, abortion? Perhaps killing a few apostates will spare the lives of millions of people. God's wisdom is greater than ours, andNo matter how you if he commands the death penalty, it's for a good reason, even if its for treason or apostasy.

You are a moron. Killing anyone because they think differently is wrong!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you're just an angry, insecure, Evangelical
No.

that can't deal with the Muslim challenge to our Christian faith, without resorting to nasty underhanded tactics and cheap insults.
I can do both.

A confused Zionist bigot, that hates those "A-rabs" and gets satisfaction demeaning and dehumanizing them. That's what it's all about for "Christians" like you.
No, foolish man.
It is about exposing the false religion for what it is, a lie that leads folks to the pit.
No one should have anything to do with it.

RealityJerk

No.

I can do both.

No, foolish man.
It is about exposing the false religion for what it is, a lie that leads folks to the pit.
No one should have anything to do with it.

You're the fool, if you believe resorting to mud slinging and slander is going to convince anyone that Islam is wrong. Islam is wrong, theologically and otherwise. Nonetheless, basing your criticism on the fact Muhammad killed people or supposedly married a female that was too young, is a really bad idea. It's foolish. Because they can use the exact same arguments against us. Our bible is full of violence and virgin concubines. Does that render the faith of Israel, the Christian faith, incorrect? No, it doesn't. If Muslims use the same arguments against us, I would say the same thing to them. Christianity isn't wrong, on account of the bible saying the Israelites killed people. Because a certain prophet cut a man in half with a sword (Samuel). None of that matters. Get it?

Arthur Brain

The choice of choosing the one true GOD is not restricted by location.

Easy to say when you're brought up in the West where the prevailing religion is Christianity. Let's face it Tam. You're proud to be American and you're proud to be white. All of those David Duke vids proved that much. I'm white and I'm English. I'm 'proud' to be neither. They weren't accomplishments. In very different circumstances you could be singing an altogether different 'tune' although I doubt you'd even consider such.

RealityJerk

You are a moron. Killing anyone because they think differently is wrong!

Perhaps. It depends. You're smart enough to figure out a situation where everyone has to be in agreement or their survival is seriously jeopardized. I won't make a blanket statement like "It's always wrong to kill someone for their convictions"...Maybe not. However, you're the "moron", for believing that Islam only has one opinion on this issue. You should go to YouTube and search for "Islam Apostasy". You'll get several opinions by Muslim scholars. All of them don't agree on this issue.

If you're an atheist, you have no moral grounds upon which to condemn anyone. In a world where there's no God, there is no actual right or wrong. Everything amounts to a pile of meaningless manure. The result of a cosmic hiccup 13.7 billion years ago. If there is a God, then God determines from His eternal, infinite vantage point, what is and isn't right, not you or I. So, what appears to be cruel to you, from your limited, finite, human vantage point or position, is actually good.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Easy to say when you're brought up in the West where the prevailing religion is Christianity. Let's face it Tam. You're proud to be American and you're proud to be white. All of those David Duke vids proved that much. I'm white and I'm English. I'm 'proud' to be neither. They weren't accomplishments. In very different circumstances you could be singing an altogether different 'tune' although I doubt you'd even consider such.
It's a sad existence if you're not proud about your heritage and ancestry or your country.

Arthur Brain

It's a sad existence if you're not proud about your heritage and ancestry or your country.

No it's not. I don't define myself by colour, race or country or have pride in stuff that was utterly outside of my control. If you wanna, then you get on with it Pat.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

You should be proud on who you are , as much as a black girl from Georgia should be also proud. It is oppression and debasement of self that makes us ashamed.

When we are fee to be ourselves, really free, then we feel proud.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're the fool,
Well that wasn't very nice to say.

if you believe resorting to mud slinging and slander is going to convince anyone that Islam is wrong.
Where did I say it would convince anyone?
Truth doesn't always convince folks.

Islam is wrong, theologically and otherwise.
I know.

Nonetheless, basing your criticism on the fact Muhammad killed people or supposedly married a female that was too young, is a really bad idea. It's foolish.
Again, truth is not foolish.
Foolish is trying to convince folks that a group of people that follow a religion that is false, and violent to boot, are OK.

Because they can use the exact same arguments against us.
No, they cannot.
The one and only true GOD said to have nothing to do with pagans and kill them when necessary, not say they were OK to hang out with.

Our bible is full of violence and virgin concubines. Does that render the faith of Israel, the Christian faith, incorrect? No, it doesn't. If Muslims use the same arguments against us, I would say the same thing to them. Christianity isn't wrong, on account of the bible saying the Israelites killed people. Because a certain prophet cut a man in half with a sword (Samuel). None of that matters. Get it?
It matters a great deal what the true GOD commands His followers to do and what a pagan god commands his followers to do.
You are wasting your time unless you first tell them the truth that their Allah is not the one true GOD.

glorydaz

Well that wasn't very nice to say.

Where did I say it would convince anyone?
Truth doesn't always convince folks.

I know.

Again, truth is not foolish.
Foolish is trying to convince folks that a group of people that follow a religion that is false, and violent to boot, are OK.

No, they cannot.
The one and only true GOD said to have nothing to do with pagans and kill them when necessary, not say they were OK to hang out with.

It matters a great deal what the true GOD commands His followers to do and what a pagan god commands his followers to do.
You are wasting your time unless you first tell them the truth that their Allah is not the one true GOD.

Amen :thumb: