EVE AND THE SERPENT

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus was a man. He was born under the Law.

What explanation, according to your theories above, do you give for His not marrying?
My explanation would not be according to any of the above.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What explanation, according to your theories above, do you give for His not marrying?

Jesus was married until he died. Death terminates a marriage.

"Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another" (Romans 7:4)

Jesus was married to the OT church, died and was free to marry another.

The OT church was converted to the NT church at Pentecost in 30 CE.

popsthebuilder

In the beginning it was not so.
GOD made woman so the man would not be alone.

Through the hardness of man's heart, GOD allowed some things through the law.
Jesus mentioned that even though GOD allowed divorce through the law (because of the hardness of heart), but in the beginning it was not so. Matthew 19:8

Paul makes the proclamation that if any man burns for a woman, he should marry.
Paul also says that it is BETTER if a man does not marry.

1 Timothy 3 expresses that leaders of the churches (bishops and deacons) are to be married, for if a man cannot be found trustworthy of ruling his own house, how can he rule the house of GOD? 1 Tim 3:5

Makes it a bit of a dilemma when on the one hand it is said that it is BETTER not to marry so you can concentrate solely on the work of GOD, and then say that leaders of the church should be married.
So if refer back to "in the beginning it was not so".

It seems that almost any situation is not as black and white as folks would like it to be, and that exceptions can be found to almost every rule.
Those "exceptions" seem to be due to the hardness of men's hearts. Matthew 19:8 , Mark 10:5-6
And what would you attribute the hardness of their hearts to?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Nang

TOL Subscriber

"Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another" (Romans 7:4)

Actually, this is incorrect.

Jesus was not "married" to anyone or anything, and His death was as Testator, to benefit those named in His will to inherit His wealth. Hebrews 7:16-17

National Israel was betrothed to God (under the old Covenant of Works) but He divorced her prior to any marriage consummation because of her adulteries and unfaithfulness.

The church of God/Jesus Christ has always existed according to the better Covenant of Grace, and there has never been a need to convert old to new.

None of your answer gives the spiritual, and biblical answer to the question asked of Tambora.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was not "married" to anyone or anything

"For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name. And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, He is called the God of the whole earth." (Isaiah 54:5)

"They say, 'If a man divorces his wife and she goes from him and becomes another man’s, may he return to her again? Would not that land be greatly polluted? But you have played the harlot with many lovers, yet return to Me,' says the Lord." (Jeremiah 3:1)

"Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke though I was a husband to them, says the Lord." (Jeremiah 31:32)

"You are an adulterous wife, who takes strangers instead of her husband." (Ezekiel 16:32)

"Then she will say, 'I will go and return to my first husband, for then it was better for me than now.’ For she did not know that I gave her grain, new wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal." (Hosea 2:7-8)

Epoisses

In the beginning it was not so.
GOD made woman so the man would not be alone.

Through the hardness of man's heart, GOD allowed some things through the law.
Jesus mentioned that even though GOD allowed divorce through the law (because of the hardness of heart), but in the beginning it was not so. Matthew 19:8

Paul makes the proclamation that if any man burns for a woman, he should marry.
Paul also says that it is BETTER if a man does not marry.

1 Timothy 3 expresses that leaders of the churches (bishops and deacons) are to be married, for if a man cannot be found trustworthy of ruling his own house, how can he rule the house of GOD? 1 Tim 3:5

Makes it a bit of a dilemma when on the one hand it is said that it is BETTER not to marry so you can concentrate solely on the work of GOD, and then say that leaders of the church should be married.
So if refer back to "in the beginning it was not so".

It seems that almost any situation is not as black and white as folks would like it to be, and that exceptions can be found to almost every rule.
Those "exceptions" seem to be due to the hardness of men's hearts. Matthew 19:8 , Mark 10:5-6

Great post!

Truster needs a girlfriend.

popsthebuilder

His signature is all that writing at the bottom of his posts.
73e6a18a0f902fbd8732a5a7aaf13d24.jpg

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

ALLOW ME:
I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Hawkins

When the serpent said, “Yea, hath Elohim said, Ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden?”

Eve should have answered that the serpent would need to talk to Adam.

The story has prophetic meanings. It shows an hierarchy of how humans sin as a result of inter-influence and then subsequently from Satan.

Satan persuaded one of our ancestor to leave God, as at the point of Noah all humans (the 8) knew God. The one left God formed his own culture and religion for his descendants. All Canaanites were thus idol worshipers and God had to eliminate them for the survival of Israel.

Today, under the influence of science/scientists who eat the fruits from the Tree of Knowledge to open the eyes of other humans for them to uphold the belief that "we should only believe when evidence is represented to us". However this reality runs in the opposite way, among 100% humans who know for a fact that black holes exist, 99.99% of them don't have to evidence. This is the fact that humans don't rely on evidence but faith to reach a truth.

Humans after education got this "evidence" delusion for them to leave God with the excuse of lacking evidence. They got the delusion from Satan. That's hierarchy of how we sin to leave God.

Our education is the 666 from where humans in majority got infected with a delusion to be anti-God. It's not a fault of knowledge itself but the delusion Satan made out of it.

Truster

The story has prophetic meanings. It shows an hierarchy of how humans sin as a result of inter-influence and then subsequently from Satan.

Satan persuaded one of our ancestor to leave God, as at the point of Noah all humans (the 8) knew God. The one left God formed his own culture and religion for his descendants. All Canaanites were thus idol worshipers and God had to eliminate them for the survival of Israel.

Today, under the influence of science/scientists who eat the fruits from the Tree of Knowledge to open the eyes of other humans for them to uphold the belief that "we should only believe when evidence is represented to us". However this reality runs in the opposite way, among 100% humans who know for a fact that black holes exist, 99.99% of them don't have to evidence. This is the fact that humans don't rely on evidence but faith to reach a truth.

Humans after education got this "evidence" delusion for them to leave God with the excuse of lacking evidence. They got the delusion from Satan. That's hierarchy of how we sin to leave God.

Our education is the 666 from where humans in majority got infected with a delusion to be anti-God. It's not a fault of knowledge itself but the delusion Satan made out of it.

You give Satan far too much glory. Which is what he wants.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Actually, God divorced Israel and gave her a certificate of divorce (see Lamentations and Jeremiah).

So that kind of blows your "Jesus was free to marry another" theory.

Hawkins

You give Satan far too much glory. Which is what he wants.

No. I only listed the fact that after education people fall into a delusion. It is a FACT that without humans' own awareness! Humans fall and keep falling into a delusion which they themselves don't realize!

It's you who came into the defense for Satan!

Truster

No. I only listed the fact that after education people fall into a delusion. It is a FACT that without humans' own awareness! Humans fall and keep falling into a delusion which they themselves don't realize!

It's you who came into the defense for Satan!

You are an enemy of the truth and the trust.