My convictions of my faith in Christ.

God's Truth

English is obviously not your first language.

Look what your education got you, straight to hell as you preach and condemn God's children.

Acts 4:13 When they saw the boldness of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and recognized that they had been with Jesus.

Exodus 6:30 But Moses said before the LORD, "Behold, I am unskilled in speech; how then will Pharaoh listen to me?"

Now enough with your insults. Give the scriptures for your beliefs or it is proof that you do not know God or the scriptures.

Right Divider

Body part
Notice you will not tell us what we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth.
We do not have to pretend to be Israel.

Since you cannot understand the difference between what God is/was/will do through Israel and what He is doing through the church which is His body.... there it no way to communicate with you.

God's Truth

We do not have to pretend to be Israel.

Since you cannot understand the difference between what God is/was/will do through Israel and what He is doing through the church which is His body.... there it no way to communicate with you.

So then you do not believe we have to do anything that Jesus says to do in the four books? So I was not lying. You should be more careful when you call someone a liar.

Right Divider

Body part
So then you do not believe we have to do anything that Jesus says to do in the four books? So I was not lying. You should be more careful when you call someone a liar.
Feel free to show me something SPECIFIC that you think that I don't obey that I should obey.

Do you obey this?
Matt 16:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

You're a mess saying that we have to obey everything in the Bible even though that is not even possible.

I know what I have to obey and it's not your list of do's and don'ts.

God's Truth

Feel free to show me something SPECIFIC that you think that I don't obey that I should obey.

Do you obey this?
Matt 16:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

You're a mess saying that we have to obey everything in the Bible even though that is not even possible.

I know what I have to obey and it's not your list of do's and don'ts.

You think you do not have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus says in the four books, is that correct?

eider

There are special police in your country who do use firearms. As for the unarmed man trying to stop the terrorist, what makes you think he did not use force to try to stop him? What marhig is saying is ridiculous. She would use violence to protect her family but she doesn't want our government to have people trained to protect us. She also claims that no Christian should be a police officer or soldier. What nonsense. I even give her scriptures that say God ordained such government rulings, but she still goes against it.

GT, Over the years I have needed to detain many many hundreeds of thieves, fraudsters, thugs, a lot of burglars, a few robbers, a few sexual assaulters and one paederast.

I'm staying out of this one, friend.

I only mentioned the oustanding bravery of that Police Constable in passing.

God's Truth

GT, Over the years I have needed to detain many many hundreeds of thieves, fraudsters, thugs, a lot of burglars, a few robbers, a few sexual assaulters and one paederast.

I'm staying out of this one, friend.

I only mentioned the oustanding bravery of that Police Constable in passing.

I didn't say anything wrong or not true. I have been reasoning with scripture. I have been defending my beliefs that marhig went against.