Did Christ know He was fully God?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No.

Not in a 'place' with a ground, a and sides. He is in Heaven, which is a place without boundaries.

This must be another one of those occasions where Jesus said something that mislead people? When the anti-divinity crowd rewrites the bible to fix all the places that Jesus didn't use the right words, they can dissolve the place where he resides.

In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."

oatmeal

This must be another one of those occasions where Jesus said something that mislead people? When the anti-divinity crowd rewrites the bible to fix all the places that Jesus didn't use the right words, they can dissolve the place where he resides.

In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."

God is omnipresent.

Jesus Christ is not.

God is not Jesus and Jesus is not God

Jesus knew that, therefore would never think of himself as God, neither fully nor partially.

He knew he was not, is not, nor ever will be God

God's Truth

God is omnipresent.

Jesus Christ is not.

Jesus knew that, therefore would never think of himself as God, neither fully nor partially.

Jesus is the "Everlasting Father"Isaiah 9:6

Jesus is the Creator; Colossians 1:16

Jesus is omnipotent...Matthew 28:18

Jesus is omniscient...John 2:24; But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people.

1 Kings 8:39 then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,

Who alone knows the hearts of all the sons of men? God that’s who. Which proves Jesus was God on earth as a Man.

John 13:3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God;

Matthew 11:27 All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

John 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands.

Jesus is omnipresent; Matthew 18:20

God’s Word calls Jesus "God"; Hebrews 1:8

Jesus forgave sin; Luke 7:48

Jesus judges; John 5:27

Jesus sustains everything; Colossians 1:17

Caino

BANNED
Banned
God is omnipresent.

Jesus Christ is not.

Everybody in the world is entitled to their own opinion no matter how rediculous it is.

The One God has divine children who are relative in their divinity.

When you meet with the Father and Son you can put your finite mind on display and explain to them why the Father cannot create a divine being, or many divine beings in whom he delegates creative power and authority.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
THE PARADISE TRINITY

10:0.1 THE PARADISE TRINITY of eternal Deities facilitates the Father's escape from personality absolutism. The Trinity perfectly associates the limitless expression of God's infinite personal will with the absoluteness of Deity. The Eternal Son and the various Sons of divine origin, together with the Conjoint Actor and his universe children, effectively provide for the Father's liberation from the limitations otherwise inherent in primacy, perfection, changelessness, eternity, universality, absoluteness, and infinity.

10:0.2 The Paradise Trinity effectively provides for the full expression and perfect revelation of the eternal nature of Deity. The Stationary Sons of the Trinity likewise afford a full and perfect revelation of divine justice. The Trinity is Deity unity, and this unity rests eternally upon the absolute foundations of the divine oneness of the three original and co-ordinate and coexistent personalities, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit.

10:0.3 From the present situation on the circle of eternity, looking backward into the endless past, we can discover only one inescapable inevitability in universe affairs, and that is the Paradise Trinity. I deem the Trinity to have been inevitable. As I view the past, present, and future of time, I consider nothing else in all the universe of universes to have been inevitable. The present master universe, viewed in retrospect or in prospect, is unthinkable without the Trinity. Given the Paradise Trinity, we can postulate alternate or even multiple ways of doing all things, but without the Trinity of Father, Son, and Spirit we are unable to conceive how the Infinite could achieve threefold and co-ordinate personalization in the face of the absolute oneness of Deity. No other concept of creation measures up to the Trinity standards of the completeness of the absoluteness inherent in Deity unity coupled with the repleteness of volitional liberation inherent in the threefold personalization of Deity.

1. SELF-DISTRIBUTION OF THE FIRST SOURCE AND CENTER

10:1.1 It would seem that the Father, back in eternity, inaugurated a policy of profound self-distribution. There is inherent in the selfless, loving, and lovable nature of the Universal Father something which causes him to reserve to himself the exercise of only those powers and that authority which he apparently finds it impossible to delegate or to bestow.

10:1.2 The Universal Father all along has divested himself of every part of himself that was bestowable on any other Creator or creature. He has delegated to his divine Sons and their associated intelligences every power and all authority that could be delegated. He has actually transferred to his Sovereign Sons, in their respective universes, every prerogative of administrative authority that was transferable. In the affairs of a local universe, he has made each Sovereign Creator Son just as perfect, competent, and authoritative as is the Eternal Son in the original and central universe. He has given away, actually bestowed, with the dignity and sanctity of personality possession, all of himself and all of his attributes, everything he possibly could divest himself of, in every way, in every age, in every place, and to every person, and in every universe except that of his central indwelling.

10:1.3 Divine personality is not self-centered; self-distribution and sharing of personality characterize divine freewill selfhood. Creatures crave association with other personal creatures; Creators are moved to share divinity with their universe children; the personality of the Infinite is disclosed as the Universal Father, who shares reality of being and equality of self with two co-ordinate personalities, the Eternal Son and the Conjoint Actor."

Zeke

It's a trick question that snow white can't respond to while still asleep in dreamland Eph 5:14.

Zeke

She does have seven helpers who try and answer for her though, buts that all assumptive opinions from history.

oatmeal

Jesus is the "Everlasting Father"Isaiah 9:6

Jesus is the Creator; Colossians 1:16

Jesus is omnipotent...Matthew 28:18

Jesus is omniscient...John 2:24; But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people.

1 Kings 8:39 then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,

Who alone knows the hearts of all the sons of men? God that’s who. Which proves Jesus was God on earth as a Man.

John 13:3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God;

Matthew 11:27 All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

John 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands.

Jesus is omnipresent; Matthew 18:20

God’s Word calls Jesus "God"; Hebrews 1:8

Jesus forgave sin; Luke 7:48

Jesus judges; John 5:27

Jesus sustains everything; Colossians 1:17

Learn to rightly divide the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:15.

Then you will discover that Jesus is not "God the Son" but the son of God.

oatmeal

Everybody in the world is entitled to their own opinion no matter how rediculous it is.

The One God has divine children who are relative in their divinity.

When you meet with the Father and Son you can put your finite mind on display and explain to them why the Father cannot create a divine being, or many divine beings in whom he delegates creative power and authority.

Yes, opinions are the basis of the trinity

oatmeal

Man was made in God's image, male and female he made man for purposes of reproduction.

The biological reproduction was for spiritual reproduction.

The Father is reproducing himself.

You're invited to become a son of God, the Father.

So since God made man out of dust then is dust human?

Is since God can make children o Abraham from rocks. Whose children would they be?

oatmeal

Isaiah 45 KJV
"Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue natgatesAnotherbefore him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it. Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts. Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God. Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols. But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory." Isaiah 45:1-25 KJV

So, The LORD God in Isaiah is speaking, and says "That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear" to Him, that is, the LORD God.The LORD God is "none other" than the Lord Jesus Christ, as Philippians 2:9-11 KJV interprets Isaiah.

And survey....

"For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God." Romans 14:8-11 KJV

"The Lord", refers to "Christ", and the text is referring back to the same passage in Isaiah, verified by the statement in Romans, "For is written", and says "every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

The Lord Jesus Christ is God.

Accept it.

No thanks.

Rightly dividing the word of truth results in the total rejection of the trinity.

oatmeal

The Father's, the God of Abraham.

Really?

Luke 3:8

Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

God can make children of Abraham out of stones.

God can make who out of stones?

a. children of Abraham

b. children of God

Jesus said what?

God is able of these stones to raise up children unto who?

a. Abraham

b. God

The first thing we must do to learn what scripture says is to

a. read what is written.

b. guess

c. insert our our theology into scripture and ignore what scripture actually says

oatmeal

Try to prove I did not rightly divide those scriptures.

Do it now instead of just acting like you did.

That is easy to do. Pleas explain your method that you use to rightly divide the word of truth.

Please list all the steps you take instead of just acting like you did

Well, since I would expect you have a long checklist of methods you use, how about you just give us the first step you use.

Last edited: