Man Manhandled of United Airlines Flight

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
:liberals: Um, what? That's a *ahem* strange thing to think about...

After watching the video I couldn't help from a roaring laugh and the woman complaining just makes the whole thing more hilarious.

I suppose being on an island makes people realize that laws are for the lawless. But when people lose their minds like dr ho did they don't get sympathy. What's the difference between dr ho and the black lives matter idiots that think they are martyrs?

He got what he deserved and was lovin it dude. Come on.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
After watching the video I couldn't help from a roaring laugh and the woman complaining just makes the whole thing more hilarious.

I suppose being on an island makes people realize that laws are for the lawless. But when people lose their minds like dr ho did they don't get sympathy. What's the difference between dr ho and the black lives matter idiots that think they are martyrs?

You're sick.

WizardofOz

He got what he deserved
What exactly did he do to deserve being dragged out of the seat that he paid for?

and was lovin it dude. Come on.

Yeah, most people usually love having blood pour out of their mouth :hammer:
Dr-David-Dao-1-1.png

glorydaz

It's a question of anarchy. The airlines were dumb. Had they offered enough, someone would have stepped forward. That said, everyone on an airplane is under the jurisdiction of the captain and his crew...whether they like it or not. If everyone is allowed to have "rights" to do whatever they are so inclined to do, none of us will be safe.

fool

Hall of Fame
That said, everyone on an airplane is under the jurisdiction of the captain and his crew...whether they like it or not. If everyone is allowed to have "rights" to do whatever they are so inclined to do, none of us will be safe.
The Captain and Crew have a lot of power because they have a lot of Responsibility. They are responsible for the safety of all the passengers. They can throw you overboard if you are a danger to the other passengers. But they threw this guy overboard to give his seat to someone else. No one involved in this on the airline side should ever fly again. And whoever miss-informed the police should see jail time.

fool

Hall of Fame
Also the 800 they offered people to leave? Wasnt even in cash, it was for united vouchers, they were being greedy.
They're supposed to go up to $1,350 when asking for volunteers. If that didn't happen then they didn't follow their own rules. I really don't see how they could have screwed this up any more. They did every single step wrong.

glorydaz

The Captain and Crew have a lot of power because they have a lot of Responsibility. They are responsible for the safety of all the passengers. They can throw you overboard if you are a danger to the other passengers. But they threw this guy overboard to give his seat to someone else. No one involved in this on the airline side should ever fly again. And whoever miss-informed the police should see jail time.

I'm not saying the airline handled it correctly. BUT, we are all under obligation to obey the orders given us when we are in an aircraft...or a ship....or someone else's car or house.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hopefully his settlement and the publicity will shut United down.

Hilarious. The guy is a homo! Come on man. No one acts the way dr ho did. I can't believe people give the guy sympathy at all. I would have punched him in the face :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass