The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

There are three but you do not believe in the trinity doctrine. Are you polytheistic?

I have been debating with you for many years now and you still don't know enough not to ask me that. I have recently debated you in this thread and told you what I believe. So whether short term or long term, it is all there for you to see.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have been debating with you for many years now and you still don't know enough not to ask me that. I have recently debated you in this thread and told you what I believe. So whether short term or long term, it is all there for you to see.

The reason I ask is that you continue to be evasive. You do not believe in the trinity yet you believe in three. What does that sound like to you. You are not trinitarian, not unitarian or universal. What are you?

keypurr

Keypurr, before I reply to that post, I suggest you listen to this show of BEL from 2004. A caller asks Bob about Jesus being God and makes many of the same points you are making.

http://kgov.com/bel/20040223

I listened and found it boring. Wollie Mamoth?????

I also recommend you listen to "Is This Man God," and if you're interested, I will purchase a copy of it for you to listen to.

http://store.kgov.com/the-gospel-of-john-vol-i-mp3-cd-or-mp3-download/

Thank you for your offer but I still have books I have yet to read here.

God's Truth

The reason I ask is that you continue to be evasive. You do not believe in the trinity yet you believe in three. What does that sound like to you. You are not trinitarian, not unitarian or universal. What are you?

I believe there is One God and He is the Father. I believe Jesus Christ is that God come in the flesh as a Son. I believe the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I believe there is One God and He is the Father. I believe Jesus Christ is that God come in the flesh as a Son. I believe the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit.
You believe the Father is the Son is the Holy Spirit; you believe the Father is not distinct from the Son, and that the Holy Spirit is not distinct from the Father, therefore you don't believe in the Lord Jesus as per John 3:16 (KJV) and Galatians 2:16 (KJV), so you don't believe in God, because God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and there is distinction between the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, so if you do not believe this, then you don't believe in God (the Maker), and you also cannot believe in Jesus Christ, so John 3:16 (KJV) doesn't apply to you, it's not talking about you. What you believe is not the Christian faith.

God's Truth

You believe the Father is the Son is the Holy Spirit; you believe the Father is not distinct from the Son, and that the Holy Spirit is not distinct from the Father, therefore you don't believe in the Lord Jesus as per John 3:16 (KJV) and Galatians 2:16 (KJV), so you don't believe in God, because God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and there is distinction between the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, so if you do not believe this, then you don't believe in God (the Maker), and you also cannot believe in Jesus Christ, so John 3:16 (KJV) doesn't apply to you, it's not talking about you. What you believe is not the Christian faith.

You are not speaking the truth when you say I do not believe the scriptures.

God the Father came as a Son in the flesh. There is ONLY ONE DIVINE Spirit. God the Father is Spirit, Jesus Christ is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is Spirit. So tell me how if there is only One Spirit, and if the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all Spirit---how are they distinct/different?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You are not speaking the truth when you say I do not believe the scriptures.

God the Father came as a Son in the flesh. There is ONLY ONE DIVINE Spirit. God the Father is Spirit, Jesus Christ is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is Spirit. So tell me how if there is only One Spirit, and if the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all Spirit---how are they distinct/different?
The Son is begotten by the Father and the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and from the Son.

God's Truth

The Son is begotten by the Father and the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and from the Son.

I have already told you that God the Father came as a Man.

Now explain to me this very important question.

The Bible says there is one Spirit.

The Bible says the Father is Spirit.

The Bible says Jesus is the Spirit.

The Bible says that the Holy Spirit is Spirit.

So tell me how they are not the same besides what I have already told you, and that being God the Father came as a Man.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I have already told you that God the Father came as a Man.

Now explain to me this very important question.

The Bible says there is one Spirit.

The Bible says the Father is Spirit.

The Bible says Jesus is the Spirit.

The Bible says that the Holy Spirit is Spirit.

So tell me how they are not the same besides what I have already told you, and that being God the Father came as a Man.
:plain:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You refuse to defend your beliefs, and you refuse to acknowledge the truth.
And you are dumber than you think.

Are you denying the distinctions? You haven't actually said one way or another, so that means something's whirring or clanking around in your mind probably and we'll see another ever so slight revision to your vocabulary as you try to invisibly drift closer and closer to the true Christian faith, that your stubbornness is preventing you from believing.

God's Truth

And you are dumber than you think.

Are you denying the distinctions? You haven't actually said one way or another, so that means something's whirring or clanking around in your mind probably and we'll see another ever so slight revision to your vocabulary as you try to invisibly drift closer and closer to the true Christian faith, that your stubbornness is preventing you from believing.

I have already told you that there are three.

What don't you get about that?

I already told you that God the Father was in heaven and He also came as a Son.

Now we see that you cannot say the difference is one is God invisible in heaven and the other difference is Jesus is a Man. I have already said that. It is a not complicated. A Man is lesser than God the Father in heaven. Now explain how they are different besides that. Explain how there is only one Spirit, yet the Father is Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is Spirit. The trinity doctrine says the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are NOT all the same Spirit. So again, how can that be if there is only one Spirit.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I have already told you that there are three.

What don't you get about that?

I already told you that God the Father was in heaven and He also came as a Son.

Now we see that you cannot say the difference is one is God invisible in heaven and the other difference is Jesus is a Man. I have already said that. It is a not complicated. A Man is lesser than God the Father in heaven. Now explain how they are different besides that. Explain how there is only one Spirit, yet the Father is Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is Spirit. The trinity doctrine says the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are NOT all the same Spirit. So again, how can that be if there is only one Spirit.
Because you're dumber than you think. You can't understand because you won't believe you're dumber than you think.

lifeisgood

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father AND the Son AND the Holy Spirit,” Matthew 28:19

“The grace of THE Lord Jesus Christ, AND the love of God, AND the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all.” 2 Corinthians 13:14

“Peter, an apostle of JESUS CHRIST, To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the FATHER, through the sanctifying work of the SPIRIT, …” 1 Peter 1:1-2

“For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the HOLY SPIRIT, because anyone who serves CHRIST in this way is pleasing to GOD and receives human approval.” Romans 14:17-18

God's Truth

“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father AND the Son AND the Holy Spirit,” Matthew 28:19

“The grace of THE Lord Jesus Christ, AND the love of God, AND the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all.” 2 Corinthians 13:14

“Peter, an apostle of JESUS CHRIST, To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the FATHER, through the sanctifying work of the SPIRIT, …” 1 Peter 1:1-2

“For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the HOLY SPIRIT, because anyone who serves CHRIST in this way is pleasing to GOD and receives human approval.” Romans 14:17-18

...and you think you disproved what?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I listened and found it boring. Wollie Mamoth?????

What? No comments about Nathan's points? That's the main reason I wanted you to listen to it...

Thank you for your offer but I still have books I have yet to read here.

It's not a book. It's a CD/MP3 Download for you to listen to.