They Made Me Gay

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
and there you are wrong you mouth breathing fopdoodle.

"Shameful lusts" is a modern (the traditional translation was vile passion) and really bad translation of the original áthlia ýpnōsē. Ypnōsē doens't mean lust or desire or anything like it. It means trance or deep sleep.
So the passage referees to ecstatic trance states described by anthropologists (Ref: Mircea Eliade). These ecstatic trances were part of pretty much every religion, such states were generally achieved by religious leaders but lay people could engage in them as well, the process was to connect to the spirit world for healing and blessing. The Modern Christian version would be “speaking in tongues” and the meditative state achieved in ritualistic prayer. No matter what it is called it is marked by a loss of inhibitions.

Were they gay? Nno. Were they turning gay? no
Yer off yer meds

MrDante

No because they don't put their organs in places where dirt comes out of the body.

Then being able to have children has nothing to do with anything. You want to condemn people and use the inability to have children as an excuse. But you don't want to condemn just anyone who can't have children, just just those you choose hate, everyone else gets a special pass.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... just just those you choose hate....

calm down little fella, you're getting overheated :chuckle:

now, we don't hate homos, we hate perverts like you who tell homos that they're "normal" and encourage them to continue on their path to destruction

mrdainty said:
everyone else gets a special pass.

nah - i suspect marhig would be as hard on those who engage in other perversions, like adultery and pedophilia

Last edited:

marhig

Then being able to have children has nothing to do with anything. You want to condemn people and use the inability to have children as an excuse. But you don't want to condemn just anyone who can't have children, just just those you choose hate, everyone else gets a special pass.

Don't put words in my mouth please, I never said any of that! I don't hate or condemn anyone. I'm only saying what it says in the Bible, and I believe in God's word.

Why do you think I hate them? I don't hate them, I think what they do is wrong and I hate the act, it is disgusting. And it says that it is wrong before God in the Bible too. So I'm not just making that up! I will help and care for anyone, and that includes anyone who is gay. But I wouldn't just stand there and agree with what they are doing, when it says in the Bible that it is wrong before the living God to do so! I would have to speak the truth.

Do you believe in God?

MrDante

Don't put words in my mouth please, I never said any of that! I don't hate or condemn anyone. I'm only saying what it says in the Bible, and I believe in God's word.

Why do you think I hate them? I don't hate them, I think what they do is wrong and I hate the act, it is disgusting. And it says that it is wrong before God in the Bible too. So I'm not just making that up! I will help and care for anyone, and that includes anyone who is gay. But I wouldn't just stand there and agree with what they are doing, when it says in the Bible that it is wrong before the living God to do so! I would have to speak the truth.

Do you believe in God?

Of course you don't hate anyone. where would anyone get a crazy idea like that?

marhig

Of course you don't hate anyone. where would anyone get a crazy idea like that?
Hate is a strong word, I don't hate anyone. But I can't agree with something that is wrong before God. And to say that people are born gay is wrong, it is a lust of the flesh, and it clearly says in the Bible that to commit such an act is a sin. This is why I asked if you believe in God? Because I can understand you more if you don't, because what I can't understand is how anyone who believes in God would agree with what you say. Because it is clear in the Bible that it is wrong to do such acts before the living God.

MrDante

Hate is a strong word, I don't hate anyone. But I can't agree with something that is wrong before God. And to say that people are born gay is wrong, it is a lust of the flesh, and it clearly says in the Bible that to commit such an act is a sin. This is why I asked if you believe in God? Because I can understand you more if you don't, because what I can't understand is how anyone who believes in God would agree with what you say. Because it is clear in the Bible that it is wrong to do such acts before the living God.

David Duke says pretty much the same thing. He doesn't hate blacks, he is just following God's word.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Genesis 2:24
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

Mark 10:6 However, from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh.…

Malachi 2:15 Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Sorry, man plus man is excluded in marriage union, therefore left as fornicators and adulterers since Christ already defined marriage and its purpose.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Marriage and children are the very reason God created men and women, and Christ even said so. You have no argument, or loophole.

marhig

David Duke says pretty much the same thing. He doesn't hate blacks, he is just following God's word.
I haven't got a clue who he is. But before you judge me, remember this, you don't know me or my life!

And what has something people lust after to do, got to do with the colour of someone's skin? That's totally different! I am against the act that gay people do, but I would still care for the person. Racists hate black people because of their skin colour, that's just wrong! God made us all, black and white, but he didn't make us born to be gay, that's a lust of the flesh. The colour of our skin isn't!

MrDante

Genesis 2:24
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

Mark 10:6 However, from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh.…

Malachi 2:15 Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.

Sorry, man plus man is excluded in marriage union, therefore left as fornicators and adulterers since Christ already defined marriage and its purpose.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Marriage and children are the very reason God created men and women, and Christ even said so. You have no argument, or loophole.

wow, you really don't read things do you?

MrDante

I haven't got a clue who he is. But before you judge me, remember this, you don't know me or my life!
Sounds like you don't like being attacked, judged and condemned.

And what has something people lust after to do, got to do with the colour of someone's skin? That's totally different! I am against the act that gay people do, but I would still care for the person. Racists hate black people because of their skin colour,
No they don't. As Duke said, he is just following the word of God.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

And what has something people lust after to do, got to do with the colour of someone's skin? That's totally different! I am against the act that gay people do, but I would still care for the person. Racists hate black people because of their skin colour, that's just wrong! God made us all, black and white, but he didn't make us born to be gay, that's a lust of the flesh. The colour of our skin isn't!

acting on his perverted sexual urges is a choice for dante

being born any particular skin tone is not a choice for anyone

dante has a difficult time understanding the difference between choosing to do something and not having a choice about being something