Intellectuals Mix Them Together

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

When I do not have a thread of my own that I am answering people's questions, I agree or disagree with other people's threads, starting with the OP.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I have had a lot of intellectuals try the same thing your trying.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I have had a lot of intellectuals try the same thing your trying.

Shalom.

Well. I do not know what it is that you believe I am trying.

By the way, again the word your and the contraction you're from you are are different.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Well. I do not know what it is that you believe I am trying.

By the way, again the word your and the contraction you're from you are are different.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you even look at what you post. You make statements to me and then go against your own advice.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you even look at what you post. You make statements to me and then go against your own advice.

Shalom.

I do not know how you believe I have done what you are accusing me of, but I don't know what you are accusing me of.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know how you believe I have done what you are accusing me of, but I don't know what you are accusing me of.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Why do you even say anything? Nothing you say is spiritual. Its just a bunch of idle words.

Mat 12:34

“Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Mat 12:36

“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

Mat 12:37

“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why do you even say anything? Nothing you say is spiritual. Its just a bunch of idle words.
Shalom.

I hope not. I know not to use words in such a way that they would be considered idle.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Most everything you have said to me is idle gossip.

Shalom.

Do you view gossip as talking or speaking negatively or even just in general, about other people?

Idle words is different from idle gossip.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
More silly idle words.

Shalom.

I am not idle. I am actively engaged in communicating with you. However, I do know that idle words exist and that they are not good. I hope not to use idle words. If that is what you think, okay. I am okay knowing that you think this. But I do not know how this helps you or me in this conversation. Is there anything else that we need to discuss? In this thread I wanted to encourage you after reading what you wrote or posted.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not idle. I am actively engaged in communicating with you. However, I do know that idle words exist and that they are not good. I hope not to use idle words. If that is what you think, okay. I am okay knowing that you think this. But I do not know how this helps you or me in this conversation. Is there anything else that we need to discuss? In this thread I wanted to encourage you after reading what you wrote or posted.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
More idle words.