ECT The Holy Spirit Is Truth

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
THE SPIRIT IS TRUTH
I Jn 5:6
6 This is He who came by water and blood-- Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:7-14
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5-11
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.
8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
John 14:17
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
(NKJ)

xxxThe only guaranteed truth from God comes through the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. If your looking for truth any other way you are deceived. And you won't find it.

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 17:17-20
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
I Jn 1:5-6
5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
(NKJ)

WITHHOLDING THE TRUTH

Eph 4:30
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Matt 25:14-15
14 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them.
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
Matt 25:24-28
24 "Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed.
25 'And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.'
26 "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
27 'So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I just submit to the Holy Spirit, He is the teacher. What most on here don't understand is that I'm learning the same thing you all are from the verses that come out of me. I read a lot of the carnal logic and agree with it. Until the Holy Spirit gives me a verse. And turns it all around. And because I believe the Holy Spirit over my own carnal logic or my feelings. I can use the power of the Word to purge out my carnal logic.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Gods truth is from the Word. Mans truth is from human wisdom.

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

Are you saying there is absolutely no truth that exists outside of the scripture? or is there truth that can be found outside the scripture that God has not written about specifically? Can you please clarify what you mean. In your own words please because I am hoping you can answer with your own explanation in your own words along with a verse or 2

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you saying there is absolutely no truth that exists outside of the scripture? or is there truth that can be found outside the scripture that God has not written about specifically? Can you please clarify what you mean. In your own words please because I am hoping you can answer with your own explanation in your own words along with a verse or 2

I said
The truth about God can only be found with Gods truth. We deal with two languages, carnal which is human wisdom. And spiritual which is Gods Word-verses. Gods Word is truth. Human wisdom is theology-guessing.

John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
(NKJ)