The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The hypocritical silence of the right wing media on Trump travel and expenditures is staggering.

First eighty some odd days Obama had been golfing 0 times. Trump? 17 times, despite his making criticism of the former president for trips and golfing a regular part of his shtick pre-election.

Trump is on pace to spend more on travel in his first year than Obama did in eight. :plain:

Article/Source: The Hill
WAAAAAA :allsmile:

Trump works on the golf course, meeting with world leaders and making good progress. The travel expenses? Elections have consequences. I'm tired of everybody crying about a billion here and a billion there, we will never pay our debt as it is. Obama spent 11 TRILLION, and more than doubled our debt. Trump can spend whatever he wants !!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I believed it was all over right wing media and in print. How is that lying.
You're missing an important point: why?

Why would you believe it, not having actually read or heard it?

Why would you believe it so strongly that not only did you assert it, but asserted it was "all over" right wing media?

Why did you feel so strongly that you could assert it and insult me for not "knowing" what wasn't there to be known?

There's really not a good answer to that, is there. I have been mistaken on inference before, gotten facts wrong. It happens to all of us. People recalling an accident will get all sorts of details wrong.

They don't, however, tend to get the fact that there was an accident wrong.

Read the definition for mistaken and read the definition for lying. I think you will find I fit the former. You and your kind are disgusting.
You know why that's funny? I mean beyond the way you've made your error and insult everyone else's burden? This:

When you are doing your usual rhetorical dishonest word trickery, it requires a little playing dumb to expose it for what it is.
So you probably shouldn't be too sensitive about it, should you. :plain:

You throw around the word liar Willy nilly.
I don't really.

Why? Is that supposed to make me back down and grovel to you?
Like I said, it's your problem to sort through.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
WAAAAAA :allsmile:
I don't blame you. If I had elected someone who made a point of ridiculing the former office holder for trips and golf outings and he got into office and quickly went about doing both I'd have to shift the attention too...well, no, but if you can't own it I really understand the attempt. I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

Trump works on the golf course, meeting with world leaders and making good progress.
Reminds me of the scene from Something About Mary where the people being rounded up at the rest stop all claim to have been in the bushes peeing. . . very funny scene. :)

The travel expenses?
Right. He's on pace to blow by Obama on that one too. And that's before we get into his wife spending almost the amount needed to nationally fund the arts so she can stay in New York. :plain:

Elections have consequences.
They do. And some of them...some of them are very funny.

I'm tired of everybody crying about a billion here and a billion there, we will never pay our debt as it is. Obama spent 11 TRILLION, and more than doubled our debt.
I'm not crying about it. I'm noting the hypocrisy of the candidate and much of his base. Obama didn't double our debt. We were on course for a 3 Trillion dollar increase as it sat. We went from around ten to around nineteen. That's not double even keeping that 3 in play. And when you're trying to keep our industrial base from tanking it's going to cost. I'll be interested in seeing how Trump handles the money. What I'm seeing so far isn't encouraging.

Trump can spend whatever he wants !!
Now you sound like a Democrat. :shocked:

ClimateSanity

I believed because I was for sure I read it and heard it. I process a lot of political information. I see that Trump did the same thing many times.....juggling too much information and putting the wrong piece in the wrong place and getting called a liar for it. When you are swamped with info, it's easy to make mistaken motions about different arrangements and connections.

It happens. The only ones complaining about it are liberals concerning conservatives.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

glorydaz

Ole TH is still spreading his "Liberal Agenda." Never say die.

Yeah, and they wouldn't be liberals if they didn't add several lies into each post. You notice Melania Trump isn't allowed to keep her child in school without being accused of wasting money on the "arts". I see this all the time. Of course, no one, for a single moment, could ever claim Obama squeezed in his golf games into his work schedule. Work was not on his docket. :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah, and they wouldn't be liberals if they didn't add several lies into each post. You notice Melania Trump isn't allowed to keep her child in school without being accused of wasting money on the "arts". I see this all the time. Of course, no one, for a single moment, could ever claim Obama squeezed in his golf games into his work schedule. Work was not on his docket. :chuckle:

Obama spent his time, wasting ours.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You're a typical liberal, always on the attack, we get it.

What did I say that was incorrect? Trump is happy spending other people's $. He has admitted that in the past. So much for Republican "personal responsibility".
His hypocrisy is astounding. Obama played too much golf (off to Mar-A-Largo to get in a round or two on Air Force 1) Health care will be great (the proposed plan hurt his base). Russia is OK, China is bad (Well now Putin is bad and China is our friend) Mexico will pay for the wall (Seen a check yet?) It's those elites that are ruining the country (and I am off to play a few rounds at my exclusive golf club).

fool

Hall of Fame
Trump owns Mara Largo, him going there and playing golf is like Obama going back to his house in Chicago and playing in his backyard.
Did Obama ever go back to Chicago after being elected?