Christianity Is For Jews And Gentiles

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
New Testament Christians=Jews And Gentiles

Rom 2:17-29
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
26 Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?
27 And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?
28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.
Rom 10:1-4
1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved.
2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Acts 15:5-11
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
6 Now the apostles and elders came together to consider this matter.
7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
8 "So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us,
9 "and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
1 Cor 12:13
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body-- whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free-- and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
Gal 3:28-29
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
2 Cor 5:18
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
Eph 2:13-22
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation,
15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,
16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.
17 And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
21 in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,
22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

XXX Christianity is following Christ. Christ is calling for all whether Jews or Gentiles to join together in the new testament. The law of Christ and the commandments of Christ. Jesus brought us- Jews and Gentiles= the NEW word of God. The new testament.

Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:13-16
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:18
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is offering both Jews and Gentiles the new covenant. And both are to let the old one go.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[Rom 11:13-29
13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,
14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy [those who are] my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away [is] the reconciling of the world, what [will] their acceptance [be] but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit [is] holy, the lump [is] also [holy]; and if the root [is] holy, so [are] the branches.
17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, [remember that] you do not support the root, but the root [supports] you.
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in."
20 Well [said]. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either.
22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in [His] goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.
23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who [are] natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this [is] My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God [are] irrevocable.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't understand this Messianic Jew.

II Jn 1:6-11
6 This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. I am a Jew, a convert and proselyte to Judaism and Israel. I may or may not be a Jew by birth, though not my parents as they have said that they are not Jewish. I am a citizen of the United States of America, having been born here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. I am a Jew, a convert and proselyte to Judaism and Israel. I may or may not be a Jew by birth, though not my parents as they have said that they are not Jewish. I am a citizen of the United States of America, having been born here.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Ok how long have you been a Jew? Define Messianic Jew for me.
I don't see how anyone can be both.

Rom 11:26-36
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,
31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
34 "For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor?"
35 "Or who has first given to Him and it shall be repaid to him?"
36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Ok how long have you been a Jew? Define Messianic Jew for me.
I don't see how anyone can be both.

Rom 11:26-36
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,
31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
34 "For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor?"
35 "Or who has first given to Him and it shall be repaid to him?"
36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I am not a Messianic Jew. I do not agree with Messianic doctrine.

I do not know for how long I have been a Jew. I am a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel.

God made a covenant with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, during the time of Moses the prophet. The people of Israel broke the covenant, so God said that He would make a new covenant, not like the old, with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. Yeshua, Jesus, is the promised and expected Messiah of Judaism, Israel, and the world.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not a Messianic Jew. I do not agree with Messianic doctrine.

I do not know for how long I have been a Jew. I am a proselyte and a convert to Judaism and Israel.

God made a covenant with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai, during the time of Moses the prophet. The people of Israel broke the covenant, so God said that He would make a new covenant, not like the old, with the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua Messiah, Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ. Yeshua, Jesus, is the promised and expected Messiah of Judaism, Israel, and the world.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And Jesus said.
[Jhn 10:7-9
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And Jesus said.
[Jhn 10:7-9
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Shalom.

Amen to what Jesus said.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Amen to what Jesus said.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
But Jesus is saying in verse 8 to not be a Jew but follow Him. In the new testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
But Jesus is saying in verse 8 to not be a Jew but follow Him. In the new testament.

Shalom.

Jesus is not, for example, speaking against Moses and God's other prophets in the TaNaKh. But He is so much better than anything that came before Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Jesus is not, for example, speaking against Moses and God's other prophets in the TaNaKh. But He is so much better than anything that came before Him.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You must not truly believe this verse then. When Jesus called them thieves and robbers, that is a very strong statement.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You must not truly believe this verse then. When Jesus called them thieves and robbers, that is a very strong statement.

Shalom.

Yes. It is a very strong statement. But it is not a religious statement. It is about God's people.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Yes. It is a very strong statement. But it is not a religious statement. It is about God's people.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is the worst case of guile yet. A direct quote from Jesus your saying is not a religious statement?
Your trying to say that Jesus wasn't religious? You are speaking blasphemy.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is the worst case of guile yet. A direct quote from Jesus your saying is not a religious statement?
Your trying to say that Jesus wasn't religious? You are speaking blasphemy.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
Shalom.

No. You do not yet understand. Israel is a people. Do you think Jesus was talking about the religious leaders of Israel, Israel, or all mankind back to Adam and Eve? Do you believe that the prophets are thieves and robbers, or that compared to Jesus they or one of the "All" groups that I mentioned are? If all mankind or all Israel are being referred to, that is different from the leaders or religious leaders of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You do not yet understand. Israel is a people. Do you think Jesus was talking about the religious leaders of Israel, Israel, or all mankind back to Adam and Eve? Do you believe that the prophets are thieves and robbers, or that compared to Jesus they or one of the "All" groups that I mentioned are? If all mankind or all Israel are being referred to, that is different from the leaders or religious leaders of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I'm sorry but it is you who don't understand. Follow the rules of believing.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Israel is an enemy to Christians for the gospels sake. Until God calls them back but for now to us they are enemies of the gospel.

[Rom 11:26-28
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I'm sorry but it is you who don't understand. Follow the rules of believing.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Israel is an enemy to Christians for the gospels sake. Until God calls them back but for now to us they are enemies of the gospel.

[Rom 11:26-28
Shalom.

You are incorrect. You are misapplying scripture. I am of Israel and I am not an enemy of the gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. You are misapplying scripture. I am of Israel and I am not an enemy of the gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are. Even you have claimed you gave up Christianity to become a Jew. I don't know what you think, but all your actions so far says you are.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are. Even you have claimed you gave up Christianity to become a Jew. I don't know what you think, but all your actions so far says you are.
Shalom.

I am a Jew as I observe the 613 Commandments of Torah. I am of Israel. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am a Jew as I observe the 613 Commandments of Torah. I am of Israel. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Everything up until John the Baptist was the law. Circumcision is what they done to show they join in the old testament beliefs. And Gal says if you keep just one thing from the old testament you are subject to the whole entire thing. And you have fallen from grace. No one can keep them both.

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)