My convictions of my faith in Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ah ha! The trouble is, that Christians argue with each other about how to follow Jesus. :)

That's why I hand out New Testament or tell the world to read what He says.

The problem with most churches, they spread their own idea about how to follow Jesus.

That's how He is misrepresented to the world.

His followers are not to take side of any country's side, and judge them according to how they practice their faith.

Jesus is for the whole world, not for any particular countries.

Truster

The problem with most churches, they spread their own idea about how to follow Jesus.

His followers are not to take side of any country's side, and judge them according to how they practice their faith.

Atheist.

eider

Exactly!

If the Gospels are presented as written, you have delivered your message in perfect purity.
:)

eider

What would she do if you became born again? Would she be disappointed?

I don't know. I wouldn't do anything without talking with her about it. We share our lives, you see?

I'm a very lucky man. I can't believe my luck. My friends are all miserable or complacent about their wives. I just feel sorry for their wives, really.

eider

y

I'm beginning to believe that the only 'god' you follow is yourself. :)
Do you know what a megalomaniac is?
If you push all thast rubbish away you could then enter the tunnel of search.
Search and you'll find crazy love, the kind that is warm in the snow or dry in a river.
From there you'll make your way to knowledge, and then to contentment, and on to wonderment.....
But you'll never reach the goal until you feel like NOTHING! Once there you'll be just about starting out....

I have this tiny feeling that Meshak is long past these stages.... truly.

God's Truth

I don't know. I wouldn't do anything without talking with her about it. We share our lives, you see?

I'm a very lucky man. I can't believe my luck. My friends are all miserable or complacent about their wives. I just feel sorry for their wives, really.

You both sound like really nice people.

marhig

The difference is they are trained to protect everyone.

That means you do have something against them, because if a saved person cannot do that job, then you believe only condemned people do it.

I would never call anyone condemned, i don't call others unsaved either, i have hope for everyone! I don't see other people like that, God loves all of us and wants us all back. My uncle was an atheist, and became a strong man in God once he heard the word from a man preaching, and he said it was like a sword went straight into his heart when he heard what the man said.

I'm just thinking of how i myself am. Before i truly knew God, I would have fought in a minute. If i hadn't known God, I think, knowing what my flesh is like, I'd have no problem with fighting back.

But I've seen first hand what hatred can do, not only when i was young, but in my own life. And since God has taken hold of my heart, he's changed me. Whereas if i didn't know him, i think that the things that have happened to me in my life, would have hardened me and I'd be awful against some people. But, God has shown me that this is wrong, and instead of being hard and angry, i don't want others to go through what i have been through, and i want them to know this love of God and know how much he can change our hearts, to a point where we actually care for those who have put us through suffering. Only God can do this, there is no way i could have overcome? that hardness that i felt without him.

You are speaking nonsense. How about you were hiding as someone broke in and you had your phone? Now stop talking this way. I only brought up the scripture about man killing men who shed blood because you said only God can take life. I gave scripture that tells you differently. Now you are going on about things we already discussed.

I just can't ever see myself using a weapon to fight GT. I can't say never, because i don't know what will happen in my life, but i cant see it. And i think that you might find it harder than you think if you were put in that situation, now that you know God. Do you think that you could stand there and pull the trigger and take a life? And I don't mean when an intruder is attacking your family in the night, i mean after being told by a commander to pick up a gun and shoot. Then, turn to look at another person, and pull the trigger? I think that would be very hard and i don't think that i could do it. We would be killing someones son, husband or father!

My grandad said that many in ww2 were youngsters, imagine that? Imagine having to fight against kids. It must be a horrific situation to be in. War does nothing but kill and cause hatred and hardness. The love of God overcomes this.

I have nothing against soldiers, my heart goes out to those who have suffered and who have seen war, it must be awful. But knowing God like I do now, i don't think i could do it. Hearing what my grandad said about war and seeing what hatred can do on my own life, has made me see that fighting is wrong and it just brings forth hatred. And God through Christ has showed me another way. I've seen what hatred does, and how hard people can become. And i know that love overcomes this. Can you imagine what the world would be like if everyone truly followed Jesus, and entered into his new and living way?

Amen. I hope to discuss with you soon, maybe about something we agree with.

Me too :)

marhig

I'm going to get that film...... thank goodness for www shopping sites, or I would never find it.

I sobbed my heart out when i watched it. It's amazing what God can do, and what his people can achieve and go through in their lives through faith and in his love and strength! Let me know what you thought when you've seen it.

On 7/7/2005 my daughter got off a bus in Russel square, London and began her walk to the Lister Hospital. She was about 50-75 yards further on when a following bus exploded at the same Bus Stop. She was taken off her feet by the shock wave and blast behind her, but not injured.

I used to build very lightweight sea going rowinbg boats. I often rowed up the East Coast, and once or twice rowed over to Belgium/Holland. Looking back, I don't know how I am alive. We all can look back and wonder about such things. Are we the fortunate ones, or are we the ones who were made to wait? :)

Oh my word, what a thing to go through, i don't remember too much as i was a child, i just remember the explosion and my mum running with me. Thank God that your daughter wasn't hurt.

I just leave my life in God's hands, and he'll use me if and when I'm needed, and he'll take me when it's my time to go. I don't worry about my life or death anymore. I leave all that to God :)

eider

I just leave my life in God's hands, and he'll use me if and when I'm needed, and he'll take me when it's my time to go. I don't worry about my life or death anymore. I leave all that to God :)

The older we get, the less we worry about life or death, maybe?

Here...... you're in Wales, I've just been looking at the chat lines on the forum front 'page' and Truster said that he likes Chip-Butties! Chip-Butties! That caused me to look at his location....... Wales! Surely the Welsh don't eat chip-butties, do they? Only Rochdale and Mancunian pagans relish chip-butties.

The idea of a Free Grace and Favour Christian eating chip-butties is just..... well..... dodgy! :bang:
Big-G won't won't let anybody into heaven who eats chip-butties..... they're stinky!

:D

marhig

The older we get, the less we worry about life or death, maybe?

Here...... you're in Wales, I've just been looking at the chat lines on the forum front 'page' and Truster said that he likes Chip-Butties! Chip-Butties! That caused me to look at his location....... Wales! Surely the Welsh don't eat chip-butties, do they? Only Rochdale and Mancunian pagans relish chip-butties.

The idea of a Free Grace and Favour Christian eating chip-butties is just..... well..... dodgy! :bang:
Big-G won't won't let anybody into heaven who eats chip-butties..... they're stinky!

:D

Oh dear, well yep, i love chip butties I'm afraid, especially with real butter and a bit of mayo :)