ECT According to Paul he was not the only one that preached the MYSTERY.

DAN P

You might call it dancing around if that is what you think I was doing.

And that is your perogative.

It is obvious in the above that the Lord revealed some things through Paul to James, Peter, and John concerning Paul's work among the Gentiles and as a result, the Lord's delay in His return until some point after the fulness of said work.

And there is another aspect of this.

When did the Lord call the Twelve Apostles? Before, or after His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension?

Per Matt. 10, it was some three years or so before the Cross.

And when did He call Paul and his fellow laborers?

After He ascended up on High and then descended to appear unto Paul, Acts 9; Eph. 1; Eph. 4.

Ephesians 3 is also a reference to those Paul mentions in Eph. 4.

The household of God being comprised of two agencies: Believing Israelites ON Earth, and formerly lost Jews and Gentiles in A New Creature IN Heaven, this side of Unbelieving Israel's fall and temporary setting aside, Eph. 3:15, Rom. 11.

This is not about alot of dancing, as you put it.

Rather about where we are each approaching things from.

Thus, round and round we will go to no end.

Because our approach differs.

Personally, bro, I don't need you to come over to my side of the fence.

That is on you, whenever you come to a place where you are fully persuaded in your own mind to do so.

So, no...I have no need to dance around.

I don't think that is what you are doing.

Rather, you are where you are at this point in your understanding, and look at things from where you do, and likewise on my end.

If this too is dancing on my part from your perspective, then so be it.

We will both find out one day who lost what reward.

I'm fine with that. I was merely relating my understanding.

The best toward you all the same, bro :)

Hi and you NEVER responed to post # 878 and will never , answer as you are the DANCING GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

dodge

You might call it dancing around if that is what you think I was doing.

And that is your perogative.

It is obvious in the above that the Lord revealed some things through Paul to James, Peter, and John concerning Paul's work among the Gentiles and as a result, the Lord's delay in His return until some point after the fulness of said work.

And there is another aspect of this.

When did the Lord call the Twelve Apostles? Before, or after His death, burial, resurrection, and ascension?

Per Matt. 10, it was some three years or so before the Cross.

And when did He call Paul and his fellow laborers?

After He ascended up on High and then descended to appear unto Paul, Acts 9; Eph. 1; Eph. 4.

Ephesians 3 is also a reference to those Paul mentions in Eph. 4.

The household of God being comprised of two agencies: Believing Israelites ON Earth, and formerly lost Jews and Gentiles in A New Creature IN Heaven, this side of Unbelieving Israel's fall and temporary setting aside, Eph. 3:15, Rom. 11.

This is not about alot of dancing, as you put it.

Rather about where we are each approaching things from.

Thus, round and round we will go to no end.

Because our approach differs.

Personally, bro, I don't need you to come over to my side of the fence.

That is on you, whenever you come to a place where you are fully persuaded in your own mind to do so.

So, no...I have no need to dance around.

I don't think that is what you are doing.

Rather, you are where you are at this point in your understanding, and look at things from where you do, and likewise on my end.

If this too is dancing on my part from your perspective, then so be it.

We will both find out one day who lost what reward.

I'm fine with that. I was merely relating my understanding.

The best toward you all the same, bro :)

Poor choice of wording on my part and I apologize.
The best toward you Danoh.

We agree that we disagree, and in the great scheme of things we both know"WHO" and "where" ALL blessings come from.

dodge

Hi and you NEVER responed to post # 878 and will never , answer as you are the DANCING GRASSHOPPER !!

dan p

The verse is straight forward .

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

See the "now revealed" unto his Holy apostles and prophets and "by the Spirit".

DAN P

The verse is straight forward .

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

See the "now revealed" unto his Holy apostles and prophets and "by the Spirit".

Hi made known and Revealed is in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and INDICATIVE MOOD !!

The AORIST TENSE points BACK TO Paul !!

#1, In Eph 1:9 , Having made known , the MYSTERY of His will !

#2 , Eph 3:3 He has made known the MYSTERY !

#3 , Gal 1:27 , to make known what is the riches of the glory of this MYSTERY among the GENTILES !

#4 , Rom 16:26 , having made known by PROFECTIC Scriptures , that refers to Rom 16:25 !

#5, 1 Cor 15:1 , But I make known to you !!

#6, Gal 1:11 But I make known to you !

#7 , Eph 6:19 , to make known the MYSTERY !!

It was Only . FIRST revealed to Paul and then Paul taught otheres and they only preached the MYSTERY !!~

dan p

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Notice Paul did not reveal the mystery to the Apostles and Prophets the mystery was revealed to them by the SPIRIT.

How did those who follow and believe MAD miss this ?

And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. (?Matthew? ?13?:?11? ASV)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. (?Matthew? ?13?:?11? ASV)

that it might be fulfilled which was spoken through the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things hidden from the foundation of the world. (?Matthew? ?13?:?35? ASV)

Case Closed homey

Interplanner

It does not.

When Paul spoke for all the apostles in the Eph text, it eliminates most of the ideas of D'ism and all its separations. He was saying they were all on the same page, and the same one gospel was how these things were accessed by all believers. It was never different things for different believers. It was one set of things and one mission for all believers to join into.

dodge

Hello intojoy. Before Paul ever got saved there were over 8000 folks that were saved ! How do you suppose that happened if Paul was the first to preach the "Gospel of Grace" ?

After the resurrection all the Apostles preached a risen savior and the Gospel of grace.

dodge

Hi made known Aand Revealed is in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE and INDICATIVE MOOD !!

It was Only . FIRST revealed to Paul and then Paul taught otheres and they only preached the MYSTERY !!~

dan p

That is not what the verse says you changed it 100 % ! The verse says it was revealed by the Spirit NOT Paul.

SaulToPaul 2

It does not.

When Paul spoke for all the apostles in the Eph text, it eliminates most of the ideas of D'ism and all its separations. He was saying they were all on the same page, and the same one gospel was how these things were accessed by all believers. It was never different things for different believers. It was one set of things and one mission for all believers to join into.

Oh.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hello intojoy. Before Paul ever got saved there were over 8000 folks that were saved ! How do you suppose that happened if Paul was the first to preach the "Gospel of Grace" ?

After the resurrection all the Apostles preached a risen savior and the Gospel of grace.

The first mention of the musterion was by Yeshua not Paul.

Acts 2 was the beginning of the church.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You said it, Hybrid :chuckle:

15 Key Errors of the Acts 9/ Acts 28 Hybrid System...

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.wordpress.com/2015/10/25/acts-9-28-hybrid-theology/

(warning, the guy is a bit too much like Nick in his approach, lol).
Shaun Brasseaux is full of himself and so are you for furthering his agenda and your use of these divisive tags.

Oh yah, right. Where is my head. I should have put a :chuckle: after my comment to you so I can excuse it as nothing more than a "rib".

Grow up!

DAN P

That is not what the verse says you changed it 100 % ! The verse says it was revealed by the Spirit NOT Paul.

Hi and in Eph 1:4 the MYSTERY really began then BEFORE / PRO the foundation of the world !!

Another verse is in 2 Tim 1:9 , we were CHOSEM / CALLED / ELECT before time related to the AGES ,Paul is right !!

dan p