"It is Finished and Jesus is Lord"

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You're a fool, but I doubt you can fix that.

Why don't you take a self imposed ban for a few? Spend some time reflecting on the correction I've given. Seeing how I've taken time away from my busy schedule girlY.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

glorydaz

Why don't you take a self imposed ban for a few? Spend some time reflecting on the correction I've given. Seeing how I've taken time away from my busy schedule girlY.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

If you want to do a self-imposed ban, I'll not stand in your way.

In fact, it may be a good thing since I've noticed how you're walking the thin line once again.

musterion

If you have been predestinated to be saved from the foundation of the world, why would you need to be justified by the blood of Christ?

You wouldn't. At best, they are likely to say that the Blood was applied to "the elect" before creation...but there is no way they can justify or explain any need for "the elect" to believe the Gospel if predestination is true. They've already been chosen...the Blood was already applied...they've been saved all along.

I believe I've met only one Calvinist who actually admitted to this; it might have been B57, can't recall. But the rest deny it.

Nanja

The only Faith that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22 to all the Election of Grace.

Robert Pate

Banned
The new birth is only given to those who hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

Since you don't believe the Gospel you have not been born again, Romans 10:17.

Nanja

The new birth is only given to those who hear and believe the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

Since you don't believe the Gospel you have not been born again, Romans 10:17.

The correct order is first being Born of God, then as a consequence are made able to spiritually hear God's Words.

John 8:43, 47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Scripture is clear that the natural man can't believe on Christ because his carnal mind is enmity against God Rom. 8:7-8.

His own faith is worthless, unprofitable.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Rom. 3:11-12
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

The only Faith that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Rom. 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Robert Pate

Banned
The correct order is first being Born of God, then as a consequence are made able to spiritually hear God's Words.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Scripture is clear that the natural man can't believe on Christ because his carnal mind is enmity against God Rom. 8:7-8.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

The only Faith that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

You are in conflict with the word of God.

Paul said, "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17.

You don't believe the Gospel this is why you are void of the Holy Spirit.

By your own words you condemn yourself.

Nanja

Nanja

You are in conflict with the word of God.

Nope, you are!

beloved57

I have no problem with the Bible. I accept and believe all of it, even the scriptures that you quote.

Sure you have a problem with the bible, and with Christ's death, you say people Christ died for are still lost, that's not in the bible !

Robert Pate

Banned
Sure you have a problem with the bible, and with Christ's death, you say people Christ died for are still lost, that's not in the bible !

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You are as blind as a hell bound bat.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach sinners Christ died for are hell bound, where's that in the scripture ?

That is a lie.

I teach that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. And that this salvation is a free gift from God, Ephesians 2:8.

Your whole life and doctrine is one big lie.