Do You Judge Your Own Thoughts?

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Oh your not going to like this. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. And the apostles only gave us the milk understanding. They both said to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him. He is the only guarantee

Mat 13:34

All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,

1Co 3:2

I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;

I am going to show just a few of the MANY MANY times Jesus spoke NOT IN PARABLES. Jesus spoke these plain as day as straight forward as they come.

I am showing these because you told everyone the Holy Spirit told you that Jesus ONLY spoke in parables and never not in parables.

But the Bible - which is the absolute TRUTH with the highest authority - which was divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit proves that Jesus spoke in parables to the multitude for a specific purpose but Jesus also spoke in clear plain language many other times.

If you say the Holy Spirit told you one thing but the Bible says that is not true. Then the BIBLE is CORRECT and you should reevaluate if the Holy Spirit is actually talking to you or not. Because the Holy SPIRIT cannot lie, and one of them - either the Bible or what you say is wrong- and we both know the BIBLE IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

This is Jesus speaking as found in the Bible, plain as day, NOT in parable:

*Mark 12:13-17 - "Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not? Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”
But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
“Caesar’s,” they replied.
Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”
And they were amazed at him"

* Mark 12:29-31- "“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these."

*John 14:6 - "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

*Mark 12:38-40 " As he taught, Jesus said, “Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely."

*Mark 11:24-25 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 2And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

* Matthew 6:21-34 "Do do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

* Luke 5:31-32 "Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

*Matthew 5:43-44 "“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

So if Jesus "ONLY speaks in parables and never speaks without a parable" as you say but the verses from the Bible I have just shown you are only a few of many times Jesus spoke clear as day with no parable then who is wrong ? you or the Bible?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well you can't prove an idea with scripture if it is false. The Holy Scripture is TRUTH, not a word of it is false. It is divinely inspired from GOD Himself. God cannot tell a lie and so therefore you will find no lies in scripture

I said
They you must believe that Jesus spoke in parables.

Matt 13:34-35
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am going to show just a few of the MANY MANY times Jesus spoke NOT IN PARABLES. Jesus spoke these plain as day as straight forward as they come.

I am showing these because you told everyone the Holy Spirit told you that Jesus ONLY spoke in parables and never not in parables.

But the Bible - which is the absolute TRUTH with the highest authority - which was divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit proves that Jesus spoke in parables to the multitude for a specific purpose but Jesus also spoke in clear plain language many other times.

If you say the Holy Spirit told you one thing but the Bible says that is not true. Then the BIBLE is CORRECT and you should reevaluate if the Holy Spirit is actually talking to you or not. Because the Holy SPIRIT cannot lie, and one of them - either the Bible or what you say is wrong- and we both know the BIBLE IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

*Mark 12:13-17 - "Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not? Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”
But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

* Mark 12:29-31- "“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these."

*John 14:6 - "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

*Mark 12:38-40 " As he taught, Jesus said, “Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely."

*Mark 11:24-25 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 2And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

* Matthew 6:21-34 "Do do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

* Luke 5:31-32 "Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

*Matthew 5:43-44 "“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

So if Jesus "ONLY speaks in parables and never speaks without a parable" as you say but the verses from the Bible I have just shown you are only a few of many times Jesus spoke clear as day with no parable then who is wrong ? you or the Bible?

I said
You are confusing me. Are you saying this verse is a lie?

34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,

Tnkrbl123!

I said
They you must believe that Jesus spoke in parables.

The verse you just quoted says that Jesus "spoke to the multitudes " in parables. it DOES NOT say that "Jesus only spoke in parables and never did he not speak in parables" your own verse says "He did not speak to THEM " without a parable. THEM = MASSES/MULTITUDES. but your verse does not say "Jesus never spoke to ANYONE without a parable"
I just PROVED to you by quoting verses, by quoting Jesus'words as found in scripture that are NOT in parables! here I will copy and paste them for you to read. unless you don't understand what a parable is there is no way for a person to see them as a parable. The following words of Jesus are clear as day and not parables but rather they are Jesus speaking directly and clearly in concise statements:

This is only a few of the many times Jesus spoke and it was not a parable. As you can see, yes Jesus spoke to the masses in parables but the Bible shows that Jesus did NOT ONLY speak in parables

Tnkrbl123!

I said
You are confusing me. Are you saying this verse is a lie?

no your verse is not a lie. There are no lies in scripture. Your verse says that Jesus spoke to the MASSES/MULTITUDES in parables...and He did. But your verse does NOT say that Jesus only spoke in parables to everyone always. do you see the difference? Because I showed you verses where Jesus was not speaking to the multitudes /masses that WERE NOT parables

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no your verse is not a lie. There are no lies in scripture. Your verse says that Jesus spoke to the MASSES/MULTITUDES in parables...and He did. But your verse does NOT say that Jesus only spoke in parables to everyone always. do you see the difference? Because I showed you verses where Jesus was not speaking to the multitudes /masses that WERE NOT parables

I said
You need to calm down before you have a stroke. Do you even know what a parable is?

Tnkrbl123!

I said
You need to calm down before you have a stroke. Do you even know what a parable is?

I absolutely do but it s clear you don't. A parable is a story used to make a moral or spiritual point. It can also be called an allegory. It is not a plain straight forward comment. It has to be read and understood to find the meaning behind it. Jesus used these stories to weed out the true believers. But when He spoke to the Pharisees he laid it out plain as day so they would have no excuse to not understand

You are so far into your delusions that you cannot humble yourself before the Bible when the Bible shows you you are wrong. It is clear as day right in front of you that Jesus spoke in parables lots of times but Jesus also spoke in clear plain language for even the simplest simpleton to understand. You have seen it with your own eyes but you want sooooooo badly to be right that you will not be corrected by even the Bible!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I absolutely do but it s clear you don't. A parable is a story used to make a moral or spiritual point. It can also be called an allegory. It is not a plain straight forward comment. It has to be read and understood to find the meaning behind it. Jesus used these stories to weed out the true believers. But when He spoke to the Pharisees he laid it out plain as day so they would have no excuse to not understand

You are so far into your delusions that you cannot humble yourself before the Bible when the Bible shows you you are wrong. It is clear as day right in front of you that Jesus spoke in parables lots of times but Jesus also spoke in clear plain language for even the simplest simpleton to understand. You have seen it with your own eyes but you want sooooooo badly to be right that you will not be corrected by even the Bible!

I said
lol Well lets just say one of us don't. A parable is a story or a phrase that can be used in different context.It can be used in the milk understanding and it can be used in the meat understanding.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
lol Well lets just say one of us don't. A parable is a story or a phrase that can be used in different context.It can be used in the milk understanding and it can be used in the meat understanding.

no you are wrong. There are things Jesus said that mean what they say and no other meaning. I'm sorry if it bothers you that you may actually be misinformed but you are

Tnkrbl123!

I said

That is NOT the definition of a parable. That may be YOUR definition but it is not the REAL definition in the English language that is given for us to understand when speaking words

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no you are wrong. There are things Jesus said that mean what they say and no other meaning. I'm sorry if it bothers you that you may actually be misinformed but you are

I said
lol Well one of us is misinformed. You may think there is no other meaning because you haven't learned that yet. But I have look at my revelations.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is NOT the definition of a parable. That may be YOUR definition but it is not the REAL definition in the English language that is given for us to understand when speaking words

I said
There is your problem. Before anyone reads the bible they should get a bible dictionary. The definitions of the word are different than they are in websters and funk and wagnal. What do you think dead means?

example
1Ti 5:6

But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.

What do you think life means?

Jhn 6:63

“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
There is your problem. Before anyone reads the bible they should get a bible dictionary. The definitions of the word are different than they are in websters and funk and wagnal. What do you think dead means?

example
1Ti 5:6

But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.

What do you think life means?

Jhn 6:63

“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

dead means "not living" It means the same thing in the Bible as it does the disctionary

Tnkrbl123!

I said
lol Well one of us is misinformed. You may think there is no other meaning because you haven't learned that yet. But I have look at my revelations.

I do not believe the revelations of a mere man (yourself) because they are not in the BIBLE. Revelations 22:18-19 clearly condemns any revelations from any man or woman if they are not already in the Bible. You "revelations" are not in the Bible, therefore they are not divine truth and I do not place any merit in your words above the words of my Lord

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not believe the revelations of a mere man (yourself) because they are not in the BIBLE. Revelations 22:18-19 clearly condemns any revelations from any man or woman if they are not already in the Bible. You "revelations" are not in the Bible, therefore they are not divine truth and I do not place any merit in your words above the words of my Lord

1Ti 2:8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
1Ti 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1Ti 2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1Ti 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
1Ti 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1Ti 2:8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
1Ti 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1Ti 2:10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1Ti 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
1Ti 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

I said
I have been watching you for awhile. You have really grown in the Spirit.