Unity of Messiah and Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

1.Show us, where in Matthew-John, prior to the dbr, where the content of faith required was the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. No speculation-chapter, verse.

2. When was Peter saved? And what did He believe, i.e., the content of faith, that saved him. No speculation-chapter, verse.

We will wait.

You're gonna force dodge to make a moulage out of this , saint john.

musterion

2P2P should just come out and say it: there are two Christs.

In a sense, yes. It's already been said. There's two possible aspects to knowing and obeying Him, according to Paul. One is operative today. The other has been deactivated. I would offer you the verses that say this with crystal clarity but you would just ignore it like you do everything else.

Interplanner

In a sense, yes. It's already been said. There's two possible aspects to knowing and obeying Him, according to Paul. One is operative today. The other has been deactivated. I would offer you the verses that say this with crystal clarity but you would just ignore it like you do everything else.

You just threw a subjective layer into it which is not the topic. The topic is whether are two Christs like there are two Israels.

Interplanner

He just doesn't believe it.

I do believe it and by far the majority of passages say it is already in existence, already benefiting all people who believe and the land is irrelevant. What you meant to say was 'he doesn't believe 2P2P' which is a fake theology layer on top of the passage mentioned.

Danoh

Yep :thumb:

Danoh

I do believe it and by far the majority of passages say it is already in existence, already benefiting all people who believe and the land is irrelevant. What you meant to say was 'he doesn't believe 2P2P' which is a fake theology layer on top of the passage mentioned.

Passages?

Did you say you are basing your assertions on "passages"?

Where?

Not on TOL you have not.

Two plus years now and counting, and you have NEVER cited EVEN ONE passage.

Not...a...one.

I can just here your travel arrangements.

You: Hello, is this the Days Inn?

DI: Good morning - and Yes!

You: I'd like to book a room?

DI: Great! Any special accomodations?

You: Well...don't laugh but...

DI: Well, um, please, sir; so long as your request is nothing weird...

You: um...

DI: Yes...

You: Well, I'm anemic, see...

DI: I don't understand...

You: Well, could you make sure that small table near the bed doesn't have a Bible in it...I'm kind of...well, you know...

DI: Yes, please, go on, sir...

You: Well, I'm uh - I'm anemic to Scripture!

DI: Oh that? No problem, sir. We get all kinds - ur, um, well what I mean is - I know what sir - we have a really nice bookstore in the Lobby...

You: Sold!

:D

SaulToPaul 2

When did God restore the years that the locust have eaten?
When did the 2nd Adam subdue the earth, and turn over the kingdom to the Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.