In the event of Nuclear war, are you ready for death?

Gurucam

Hebrews 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There were two presentations of Jesus.

1. There was the physical,'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven. He is no more.

2. There is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from heaven.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

There are two types of people. There are those who follow Jesus (to heaven) and there are the dead who bury their dead:

Matthew 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow Jesus esteem and soweth only to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from heaven.

Those who bury their dead inside the earth in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely, esteem and soweth only to the physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven.

1. Do you esteem and soweth to the physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who was not the Lord the Lord from heaven. He is no more. This is how you reap corruption. This is how the dead is tricked into burying their dead inside the earth in hell with Satan.

Or

2. Do you esteem and soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from heaven. These people differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ. When they die they rise to spirit heaven in three days to be like angels in heaven. They are received by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from heaven. He takes them into the mansion in God's house in heaven, which He when ahead to prepare for them who follow Him (in three days) to heaven.

This is how you reap eternal life and enter heaven the mansion in God's house which Jesus when ahead to prepare for those who differs in no way from Him and so, follow Him by rising in three day to be like angels in heaven.

Mark: 12 kjv n.t.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant (i.e. Jesus Christ), though he be lord of all;

Gurucam

Are you an authentic Christian? There are just a few.

Are you an authentic Christian? There are just a few.

Are you an authentic Christian? There are just a few. Are you one of the chosen few? Are you one among the few who found the straight gate and narrow way?

Or, are you among the misguided billion traditional Christians, who abandon and ignore the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord from heaven and instead you esteem, follow and soweth to the physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who was not the Lord from heaven?

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

A billion strong traditional/main stream Christians cannot be chosen few nor can they be the few who found the narrow way and straight gate.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians must be and are, the misguided many:

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Gurucam

The physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not consequential. He is certainly not equal to the Holy Ghost. In fact, humans can blaspheme the physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and they shall be forgiven. But not so with the Holy Spirit:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not the Lord from heaven:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen. and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is the pure son of the Holy Ghost and the Lord from heaven. And only the Spirit, 'not seen. and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is entilted to all thing due to God, the Holy Spirit.

Who is your Lord? Do you soweth to flesh or do you soweth to Spirit?

Gurucam

Do you savor the things of man (i.e. flesh and blood things) or do you savor the things of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit things)

John 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is 'a thing of man'.

The Spirit, 'not seen. and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is a thing of God.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Are you Satan, like Peter. Were you misled by Peter & Co.?

Were you suckered into esteeming things of men, by Peter & Co. and not the things of God by Paul?

Only Paul had communion with the Spirit, 'not seen. and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is the Lord in and from, heaven. This was on the road to Damascus.

Peter's communed only with the physical, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord from heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The age of Aquarius is currently ruling on earth. This is a spiritual age. The Spirit, 'not seen. and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is fully empowered on the surface of earth. God's kingdom of heaven has descended to the surface of earth. This is 'the New'. Currently, 'the old' is simply being dismantled and dismissed.

One must be 'converted' (i.e. spiritually aware/actualized) to be functional on earth and to remain on earth.

This will enable one to have live, real time communion with and information and guidance from the Spirit, 'not seen. and eternal, Son of God, Jesus.

If one does not have this one cannot survive or live. in heaven on earth or in heaven in the spirit realm.

Gurucam

In the event of a fall in your bathtub, are you ready for death?
A billion traditional Christians are not ready for death, regardless as to how it is caused:

14 For many are called, but few are chosen (i.e. not chosen for heaven on earth and heaven in the spirit realm).

The very great majority are misled by false prophets and delivered to hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The sad fact is that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., mass killing and separation seem inescapable.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left

Those who soweth to flesh are on the left side (they are left brain oriented/operators).

Those who soweth to Spirit are on the right side (they are right brain oriented/operators)

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand (i.e., those who soweth to Spirit), but the goats on the left (i.e. those who soweth to flesh).
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Recently a realignment of the Holy Angels have seriously empowered the Spirit, 'not seen', eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus on the surface of earth. Since then, the Spirit, 'not seen', eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus and the Holy Angels are ruling on earth at this time. The above separation and dispatching are at hand.

Have you and yours being sowething to flesh or to Spirit? To where will you and yours be dispatched?

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus left two options:

Matthew 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians have been suckered into being 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the chosen few who follow Jesus to heaven.

Some are already inside the depth of earth, in hell with Satan for over 2000 years.

None of these billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians have been told that as Christians (people in Christ) they differ in no way from Jesus Christ except in only one way. Jesus is is like all Christians, the only exception is that he is the Lord of all:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant (i.e. Jesus Christ), though he be lord of all;

Therefore these billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians held no knowledge/hope/expectation that when they die they can rise in three days (like Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. Therefore they could not and did not go that way. They were simply fooled into going to hell inside the earth, with Satan for a very indefinite stay. This was and continuing to be, pleasing to Satan and served Satan.

They did not and do not follow Jesus. They are and continue to be, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Gurucam

Jesus left two options:

Matthew 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Peter inquired, from Jesus, how does one 'following Him':

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Following Jesus is about following Him in the regeneration, when his Spirit was regenerated and He rose out of his physical 'earthly' body to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body . . . to sit on the throne of His glory.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians follow Satan to hell inside the depth of earth. None rose to heaven in three day to be like angels in heaven. None followed Jesus after His Spirit was regenerated. None followed Him to heaven in three days after their death.

Therefore no traditional/mainstream Christian followed Jesus in the regeneration as He sat (for the past 2000 odd years), clad only in His Spirit body, on the right side of God in heaven. Instead they all went to Satan in hell inside the depth of earth.

To blaspheme the above is to blaspheme the Holy Ghost . . . and no repetition of slogans can or will help you:

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Gurucam

What is your point? It seems you are posting just to have a conversation with yourself. This is silly.

My point and aim is truth in the fullness of time. To offer the last opportunity to a few.

Indeed, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms, that only a few can and will be helped.

My point and aim is to let, at least a few of the misled billion strong traditional Christians know truth and try to correct their way.

There is no hope through the physical, seen and temporal son of man Jesus, Who is not the Lord.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is Lord.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are wasting their time by esteeming and sowething to the physical, seen and temporal son of man Jesus, Who is not the Lord.

Does this answer clear up your question?

Jesus gave truth to only a chosen few. For only a chosen few were given by God to follow Jesus and to get truth from Jesus. These few were the disciples. Yet Jesus' words were made available to billions. Do not knock the idea.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
and temporal son of man Jesus, Who is not the Lord.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is Lord.

.the Lord is that seen and temporal son of man Jesus, Who is not the Lord.

Does this answer clear up your question?

This is where you are goofy.

Gurucam

Ktoyou

To most every one who Jesus encountered 2000 odd years ago and even to this day, Jesus' words were simply Jesus speaking to Him self. This did not stop Jesus' words from being made available to billions.

How else can it be possible that many be called and Bolton a few chosen?

14 For many are called, but few are chosen

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

With all due respect, it seems that, even for you, Jesus' words were simply Jesus speaking to himself.

Gurucam

This is where you are goofy.

Not me. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T.:

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms the following about the physical, son of man, Jesus:

The Holy KJV N.T. also confirms the following about the physical, son of man, Jesus:

You elevate, esteem and justify the physical, son of man Jesus at your own peril and detriment and the peril and detriment of all those who share your view and take you seriously.

There are just a few remaining days for a few more of the misled masses to awaken to truth.

Are you not at all concerned about the following prophesy:

The masses are not chosen because they err for the following reason:

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Based on the above, a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians must be seriously misled about scriptures. I am here to point out their folly and err according to simple, clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Gurucam

I've a 6 month supply of "Mr. Cookie Bars," and 3 cases of "Natty Light" in storage, so I'm lookin' sweet.

The idea of a few? Certainly seems a better bet than having and holding the tenants of a billion strong misled traditional/mainstream Christians . . . none are or can be among the few, (i.e. the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way):

A billion strong misled traditional/mainstream Christians must be the many (a billion) who are misled by many false prophets. They must posses and are holding foolishness.

They have no hope, simply because they a billion people with the same idea. Your idea of a few give you an edge of hope which they cannot and do not have.

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The masses are not chosen because they err for the following reason:

Salvation, deliverance and Christianity belongs to (and is owned by) only a few.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christian are simply a band of deluded foolish people. They have ignored and thrown out the truth in the Holy KJV N.T. and instead, accepted the foolishness and corruption of false prophets who must be their well accepted leaders well within the core of their churches.

The above is simply the perfect and pure truth.

One can face up to the above truth now or when it is too late. This is the only choice. There is no way that this truth can be evaded.

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Under the above, only a few are chosen. Only a few will have scriptures correct. Only a few will, in unison, have and hold scriptures correctly and not err and be chosen. This cannot be a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians who have, share and hold the same ideas.

You have reasonable grounds to be looking/feeling sweeter than the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians, because you have a 6 month supply of "Mr. Cookie Bars," and 3 cases of "Natty Light" in storage. Indeed any one, other than the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians, can feel and look sweeter.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians have simply been prepared (by false/foolish prophets) for a sad, bad and undesirable end.

How do you keep from finishing your "Mr. Cookie Bars" and "Natty Light" before time? Hate to die before having them all.

With this assignment/mission "Mr. Cookie Bars" and "Natty Light" might just be my only friends . . . well, so be it. Truth first.

Last edited:

Gurucam

My mistake-I thought you were human, having a sense of humor. Sit-you bore us.

It is not I who bore you. I did not offer any thing of my own on this thread.

Very deliberately, it is all and only from, the Holy KJV N.T.

It is entirely up to each reader to take the Holy KJV N.T. as he or she like/chooses. I would not contaminate these posts (i.e. the Holy KJV N.T.) with my view.

Where in this thread, did you read anything to be my opinion or my idea?

I do not seek to be human or not human. I do not seek to be humorous or not. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. as bland and literal as it is.

Your posts are red herrings. These are very commonly used by those who wish/seek to distort and/or distract from, the essential substance and truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

Instead, why not seek to show that the Holy KJV N.T. verses which are quoted in these post are not correct?

For example, a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians believe that the physical Jesus is Lord. However, to the very clear contrary, it is so very clearly stated:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Did your parents have any kids, that lived? Take your seat. Standard fare....

How deluded. You take yourself and your ideas far to seriously. Ego deludes.

Get the critical memo before it is too late: The words of Jesus insulates you from you own destructive and deluded ego.

Clearly some entity must save you from your self/ego.