Anti-Christ Spirit of Spiritual Death Exposed

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So are you saying that the Lord Jesus is not God except in the kingdom?:

"We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life" (1 Jn.5:20).​

I'll be away for a couple of weeks. [MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] will be floating this OP in my place. I have evaluated his writing at the beginning of this thread and feel that the two of you will empower it's message all the more.

God forever keep and bless you [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] ... You are a genuine servant of the Servant King of kings!

daqq

You didn't read my post well, did you? I said the angel was delivering a direct quote. From guess who? :plain:

Yep, two beings. One an angel delivering the Alpha and Omega's direct quotes (the Other being). Question, which one do you suppose said not to worship him??? :think:

I think your theology, at best not informed and hasty. At worst the actual anathema. Because of misunderstanding the scriptures themselves? I guess I'm glad you at least are talking to Trinitarians that perhaps that might change. -Lon

Well, perhaps you may be right about at least one thing:

Matthew 28:2-7
2 And behold, there was a great earthquake: for Malak YHWH descended from the heavens, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat thereon.
3 His countenance was like lightning and His raiment white as snow:
4 And for fear of Him the watchers did shake, and became as dead men.
5 And the Malak answered and said to the women, Fear not, for I know that you seek Ι̅H who was crucified.
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said; come, see the place where he laid.
7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and behold, he goes before you into the Galilees; there shall you see him: behold, I have told you.

Mark 16:5-7
5 And entering into the tomb, they saw a νεανισκον-young man seated on the right side, invested all about in a long white stole; and they were utterly astonished.
6 And he said to them, Be not astonished; you seek Ι̅H the Nazarene who was crucified: He is risen; He is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that He goes before you into the Galilees: there shall you see Him, just as He told you.

Zeke

:doh: If it is a 'dead' letter, why are you quoting it? Please consider: John 6:63-70 Matthew 4:4 James 1:22-25 do you understand?

It is dead when you wrongly divide it 2Cor 3:6 the wall that divides that verse is still erected in you're theology soaked brain and like Jerry you can't discern Luke 17:20-21 or you wouldn't defend a symbol/shadow/allegorical/figurative/etc...................................:eek:.as being literal concerning Spiritual substance, for all that intellectual rationalizing of shadows being actual history is great for a time based creature but has no value in the timeless kingdom of God in you, get it school boy? maybe if you stopped sucking on that pacifier of traditional indoctrination you might get weaned from all that nonsense, but you enjoy playing the exclusive know it all (whoops that doesn't mean all does it calvinite) at the expense of the rest of the body, a sure sign you haven't woke up from the letter spell much less leave home with out that wallet which has an image of you the straw man/dead man walking so take you're advice and reread it till you can discern death and life.

Lon

It is dead when you wrongly divide it 2Cor 3:6 the wall that divides that verse is still erected in you're theology soaked brain and like Jerry you can't discern Luke 17:20-21 or you wouldn't defend a symbol/shadow/allegorical/figurative/etc...................................:eek:.as being literal concerning Spiritual substance, for all that intellectual rationalizing of shadows being actual history is great for a time based creature but has no value in the timeless kingdom of God in you, get it school boy?
Yeah. Better than you, in point of fact. I've read the whole thing...multiple times. You? :think:
How about JUST the verses I gave you? :think: In evangelical circles we see you as gnostic, new age, spiritualists. What is wrong with that? Specifically this: You have NO need of a Savior. The lie, (yep, quoted verbatim - words that do NOT kill) in the Garden was "You will be like God." Your 'divine' principle is just you, in all your unregenerate glory. Jesus said, "If you knew Who I Am, you would ask Me for living waters."
Guess what? NOT in you... :nono: So play the spiritual game AND the spiritual elitist game all you like. "IF" your version were true, Only Buddhists and Urantians would be saved. It is literally ridiculous and frankly, stupid. You looked in the mirror, saw only you, and called it "god." End of story. Scripture (yep it again, gives life...) says that NO ONE comes to the Father but through Him. You literally have to call Him false and a liar to cling to your humanism. Do you realize this? YOUR faith is humanism with NO divinity but remnants broken from original imago deo. Jesus also said He came for the sick, not the well. He told them that needed Him not, that they were right. You are right, as a human rejecting Him. You don't need Him therefore you are left in your present condition satisfied with the brokenness of it. Good, drive a clunker then, Zeke. Your choice.

"I'm fine living poor."

Great, Zeke. You are exactly where your nature has you. You are happy with it. I understand. Move along. TOL is no longer of any value you to you.

maybe if you stopped sucking on that pacifier of traditional indoctrination you might get weaned from all that nonsense, but you enjoy playing the exclusive know it all (whoops that doesn't mean all does it calvinite) at the expense of the rest of the body, a sure sign you haven't woke up from the letter spell much less leave home with out that wallet which has an image of you the straw man/dead man walking so take you're advice and reread it till you can discern death and life.
Er, no. Forget my Calvinism. You are talking against ALL of Scripture, ALL of Christ, ALL of Christianity. End of that tune. Don't play it again.

Again, read it slacker. SEE if I'm right. ANYTHING less is a waste of our time. After you've read, we will have something to talk about. Until then? :nono: You are just a rejecter of Him at this point. Your NEED is for a Savior. Before you huff off, this cost you nothing. I didn't receive a dime for this. I did it for you and you alone whether you believe it or not.

Lon

...concerning Spiritual substance, for all that intellectual rationalizing of shadows being actual history is great for a time based creature but has no value in the timeless kingdom of God in you, get it school boy?
Btw, I said this before you ever tried to 'school' me. Already ahead of you...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Bump for a friend in Flesh, but enemy of the gospel! You know who you are and your atonement denying and Christ denying is unwise!

daqq

Bump for a friend in Flesh, but enemy of the gospel! You know who you are and your atonement denying and Christ denying is unwise!

If you do not know the Gospel then you are your own worst enemy, and an enemy to the Gospel, and make yourself the enemy of those who do know it, whether you know it or not, (and clearly you have no clue). Likewise your atonement theory was utterly decimated by the Word in the very thread where you posted a slew of references and then ran away and tossed up your own rebuttal thread because you could not refute what was posted in rebuttal there in the first thread, (Christian Azazel Atonement Theory). Remember? You accused me of "calling Jesus Satan" when I never said any such thing. But because you say that, "Jesus is YHWH", while at the same time you also say that, "Jesus became Azazel" for you, in your place, you therefore have said by default that the Father, (YHWH), is Azazel; for you say that "Jesus is YHWH" and at the same time you say that "Jesus became Azazel" for you. You also said that the Father is your brother in another thread, and the Son of Man, ("our Son" you even said), making yourself equal to YHWH, who is the Father by no uncertain terms as written and expounded in the Torah and Prophets. The Prophet Jeremiah even tells you that YHWH desires for us to call Him, "my Father", (Jer 3:4), and one cannot even be placed among His sons if they refuse to do so, (Jer 3:19 YLT), and that is exactly what the Master calls Him throughout the Gospel accounts, keeping the full Testimony of the Torah and the Prophets and the Writings. You also have denied the Testimony of Messiah on many occasions; so that accusation of you and yours is also false. As for "a friend in the Flesh", I really am not even sure if your above comments are addressed to me or not, (but no one else ever answered and your comments do appear to be directed to me, as was this whole thread, which started out accusing me of the very "Anti-Christ Spirit" for which this thread is named, based on something I said elsewhere quoted in your opening post), but I do not walk according to the flesh and you apparently do not know what it means to be Yhudi according to the scripture. Your form of "Jew" is going to die with you and may only continue by way of physical procreation, (Chivviy or Hivites, which are Evites, lol).

daqq

If you do not know the Gospel then you are your own worst enemy, and an enemy to the Gospel, and make yourself the enemy of those who do know it, whether you know it or not, (and clearly you have no clue). Likewise your atonement theory was utterly decimated by the Word in the very thread where you posted a slew of references and then ran away and tossed up your own rebuttal thread because you could not refute what was posted in rebuttal there in the first thread, (Christian Azazel Atonement Theory). Remember? You accused me of "calling Jesus Satan" when I never said any such thing. But because you say that, "Jesus is YHWH", while at the same time you also say that, "Jesus became Azazel" for you, in your place, you therefore have said by default that the Father, (YHWH), is Azazel; for you say that "Jesus is YHWH" and at the same time you say that "Jesus became Azazel" for you. You also said that the Father is your brother in another thread, and the Son of Man, ("our Son" you even said), making yourself equal to YHWH, who is the Father by no uncertain terms as written and expounded in the Torah and Prophets. The Prophet Jeremiah even tells you that YHWH desires for us to call Him, "my Father", (Jer 3:4), and one cannot even be placed among His sons if they refuse to do so, (Jer 3:19 YLT), and that is exactly what the Master calls Him throughout the Gospel accounts, keeping the full Testimony of the Torah and the Prophets and the Writings. You also have denied the Testimony of Messiah on many occasions; so that accusation of you and yours is also false. As for "a friend in the Flesh", I really am not even sure if your above comments are addressed to me or not, (but no one else ever answered and your comments do appear to be directed to me, as was this whole thread, which started out accusing me of the very "Anti-Christ Spirit" for which this thread is named, based on something I said elsewhere quoted in your opening post), but I do not walk according to the flesh and you apparently do not know what it means to be Yhudi according to the scripture. Your form of "Jew" is going to die with you and may only continue by way of physical procreation, (Chivviy or Hivites, which are Evites, lol).

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
Matthew 12:47-50 KJV
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 28:10 KJV
10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

John 20:16-17 KJV
16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Psalm 22:22 KJV
22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

Hebrews 2:10-12KJV
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

What else can be said to one who by default claims that YHWH is his brother?
You make yourself equal with the Father who is YHWH Elohim Almighty.
Again....

Easily addressed! He is our most intimate relationship!

You fall flat on your face at Revelation 21:22

YHWH is our God who entered the Flesh of His creation, through Spiritual means of His design and is His only Son and our Son.

He is our Brother.

He is not a God of Pride! His crown is Humility!

Same teaching portrayed in the name "Bar-Jesus" because "bar" is Aramaic for "son of" and, thus, his name means "son of Jesus" which is precisely what you are saying when you say, "Jesus is YHWH", because the scripture clearly informs us that YHWH is our heavenly Father, just as the Master calls Him throughout the Gospel accounts. And what does Paul say to Elymas Bar-Jesus son of Jesus the word sorcerer?

Acts 13:6-10 ASV
6 And when they had gone through the whole island unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-Jesus;
7 who was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, a man of understanding. The same called unto him Barnabas and Saul, and sought to hear the word of God.
8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn aside the proconsul from the faith.
9 But Saul, who is also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, fastened his eyes on him,
10 and said, O full of all guile and all villany, thou son of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

G919 Βαριησοῦς Bariesous (ɓar-yee-sous') n/p.
1. son of Jesus (or Joshua).
2. Bar-jesus, an Israelite.
[of Chaldee origin (H1247 and H3091)]
KJV: Barjesus
Root(s): H1247, H3091

Repent . . .

:sheep:

Zeke

Indoctrination is the way that seems right to man blinded by religion, all things are not possible to them only their creeds dictate what the Divine can do in their persona world.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
From the Op-

There is a single Anti-Christ that will come one day, but we know that the Devil is the picture and leader of the Anti-Christ Spirit. There are only two leading "S(s)pirits" in this world. There is the Spirit of God and there is the spirit of Satan (Adversary to God)... because no man can serve two masters (Mt. 6:24).

No.

The antichrist spirit works in men who are flesh minded like yourself who keeps giving references which do not agree with your ideas.

You should post the actual scriptures--

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here is some more bogus statements--

To call the Father Jesus and still acknowledge the Trinity is a giant theological leap! However, the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, or book of REVELATION starts with JESUS CHRST speaking through the Apostle John, from the Island of Patmos. It has such high points as Revelation 4:2f where we only see ONE sitting in the throne and of-coarse the giant reveal that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega in Revelation 22:13.

Sure we see there only one sitting on the Throne and it is God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ before Jesus comes before Him and takes the book from the Fathers hands (the creator no less)

Then in chapter 5 of Rev, we see Jesus the son of the Father standing by the Father in His Throne.--

Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Rev 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

as Steven saw them--

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then when your errors are pointed out in page 1 you reply with --

Sounds like your wife is being used by God to keep your Anti-Christ, Jesus Christ (Messiah) Hating... dead bones, 1 Tim. 3:16 denying, scriptural twisting, demon doctrine quiet.

[MENTION=18274]GraceBunny[/MENTION], my wife, encouraged me to start this OP. Holy Spirit clue?

Get one, Messiah Denier!

You are completely dishonest to reply that way, because you try to cover up that you are a modalist (oneness) believer pretending to be a trinitarian.

LA

daqq

You are completely dishonest to reply that way, because you try to cover up that you are a modalist (oneness) believer pretending to be a trinitarian.

LA

In addition he has apparently now also concocted his own version of partial Open Theism, which does appear to work quite well for him along side his part time Modalism, (depending on which thread he is in and the topic of course). But since he has been catapulted to the top of the mainstream Christianity ECT clubbers board he and "GaceBunny" have no more need for the antichrist spirits and devils whom they say inhabit this board, (lol, even though according to his own friend, the one who watched this thread for him while he was away, he is a Pelagian and should not be allowed to post there). And of course in the premier ECT board it is now all about pure grace and love, and he professes how he has loved every single human being with the awesome love of God Almighty ever since the day he came to know God; which clearly must mean in his warped sense of reality that we "demon possessed losers" in this board do not qualify as human beings. Funny thing is, that is exactly what Calvinism and Reform's "Original Sin" or "Total Depravity" doctrine causes people to believe in the long run; for the end result is the same as the reasons for why Hitler was able to dehumanize and slaughter millions of people, (the writings and pamphlets of Luther flooded the streets of Nazi Germany running up to the second world war), under the guise of being "demon possessed totally depraved animals that needed to be exterminated for the good of the nation", (that is, of course, "the nation of true beleeevers") "Holy Spirit clue?" :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

LA

I'm a TriUnitarian and your old games are redundant and insignificant. You Deny all scripture that reveals Jesus is the very "Flesh" of God. Incidentally, that 'Flesh" of God is now eternally married to the "Flesh" of humanity.

What do you know of the "Word" of Creation? What do you know of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? How do the Three testify of the ONE?

Tri (3) Une (1) ... Father ... (Unseeable Spirit of GOD) ... Son ... The very (Presence of GOD) ... Ex. 33:18 ... HOLY SPIRIT ... (The very Soul of GOD... Php. 1:19... Seals us that relinquish faith in creation and place ALL faith in HIS work alone ... (Eph. 1:13) ... Rm. 8:9 ...) If you have seen "Me", you have seen the Father... because when you "See" the Son, you are "Seeing the very presence" of the Father.

Dt. 6:4 and Rv. 4:2 ... But there are indeed 3 that are (Body, Soul and Spirit) ...

But hey... who needs to read scripture and represent people correctly.

:carryon:

Now... because you only "worship" the Father, and believe "Works" are part of salvation, instead of trusting "God's Work" alone... You do not understand that "NoOne can get to the Father, but through the SON".

Also... you don't understand that the "Narrow Gate" Jesus refers to is the "Narrow Gate" of the Tabernacle of Moses. "Who was that pillar of fire that visited Moses outside of the camp in the tent of meeting"?

Corinthians tells you with the words... "And that ROCK was/is Christ".

Zeke

Rock=pineal gland in you're skull Gen 32:30, the place where you are begotten and also where the crucifixion and resurrection takes place of that seed/you that fell from heaven John 3:13, Galatians 4:24,Acts 17:24,

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Rock=pineal gland in you're skull Gen 32:30, the place where you are begotten and also where the crucifixion and resurrection takes place of that seed/you that fell from heaven John 3:13, Galatians 4:24,Acts 17:24,

Hi Zeke...

I am perplexed by you. Could you please tell me what this video means to you? That would be much more profitable for me to understand.

Do you believe JESUS is the very PRESENCE OF GOD? As in Moses said (Ex. 33:18) and later we find that (Heb. 1:3)...

Do you believe that Jesus atoned for all Human Sin and that "Only God can Please God" unto salvation?

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Here is some more bogus statements--

Sure we see there only one sitting on the Throne and it is God, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ before Jesus comes before Him and takes the book from the Fathers hands (the creator no less)

Then in chapter 5 of Rev, we see Jesus the son of the Father standing by the Father in His Throne.--

Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Rev 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

as Steven saw them--

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

LA

Oh... Is that why (Is. 9:6) calls Him the MIGHTY FATHER? oic... Is that why we find out that the one sitting on the throne is the very ALPHA and OMEGA and goes by the name of Jesus Christ in the last chapters of Revelation?

Is that why 1 Tim. 2:13 says God can only be pleased with HIMSELF and then it is also pointed out here... (1 John 2:2) that He is our PROPITIATION or PLEASING Sacrifice to God that brings reconciliation?

You sure are struggling to dismiss the blatant TRUTH... You know... the I AM that is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
From the Op-

No.

The antichrist spirit works in men who are flesh minded like yourself who keeps giving references which do not agree with your ideas.

You should post the actual scriptures--

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Mat 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

LA

OIC... Jesus has the name above all names. So... The Father has a "lower" name? And when John speaks of the Anti-Christ Spirit... he says that they will deny God (That's Jesus) came in the flesh.

Does this make your inner Anti-Christ Spirit fear and cower? Do you "burn" to change scripture?

Yup...

Who's flesh do you think God requires as admission into Heaven? Hint... (2 Timothy 2:13)

Oh well.