Victory? hahahahaha more like a statue to stupidity.

Truster

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/po...ist-outside-parliament/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_fb

Suffragettes were planted by the establishment to convince women that they should have the same rights as men. Once convinced, the establishment, then had two taxpayers in each household rather than one. This has now been developed to an extent where one wage is insufficient to keep a family. Women fell for the biggest con in history and now want to erect a statue to stupidity?
So women are subject to marriage, motherhood and the maintenance of both. They also choose to subject themselves to a career. When all this gets on top of them they will often blame the husband and long to escape from him. They are convinced that without him life will be just fine. They don’t last long however and soon have another him who will last until she needs someone else to blame. All the while it’s the children who suffer and will continue to suffer, because they have not been nurtured by an example of loyalty. They will grow up and move along making the same mistakes and feeling the bitterness that they witnessed in their mother and father. And so the wheel turns with the need of therapy, medication, self destruction and wondering where it all went wrong.
I visited a young woman in her early twenties who was struggling to bring up a child single handed. She asked me a question completely out of the blue. “Mr Thomas, why can’t things be like they used to be?” She went on to suggest that she was convinced that when men went out to work and women looked after the home and the children it was far better. I noticed that she missed out an important factor. That the woman is to support the man.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree that things are better when men and women fulfill the role they were meant for.

But I disagree with this statement (perhap just semantics) ....

That the woman is to support the man.

I believe the marriage of man to woman reflects the relationship role of GOD to church.
He is her head, He is her provider of all that she needs, He is her protector and comforter.

I can vision my relationship to GOD through my relationship to my husband.
The might and power of GOD are feared, but at the same time being protected from harm by that very same power that could destroy you in an instant.
The very same strong arms of my husband that could easily snap me into like a twig, are the very same arms that I trust will never do such, but will protect me from harm.

Scripture says that a husband should love their wife as Christ loved the church.
Christ gave every bit of Himself for the church WITHOUT her having to prove herself worthy of Him doing that for her.
That means that Christ loves his bride DESPITE the fact that she is not worthy (for the church certainly was not worthy of Him).

And let's not forget that Christ came to serve others, not be served by them.

Matthew 20:28 KJV
(28) Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truster is as outside the faith as stuu, AB, rusha, quip, gerald and others. So yes, it is no surprise he got the main point backwards.

Truster

I agree that things are better when men and women fulfill the role they were meant for.

But I disagree with this statement (perhap just semantics) ....

I believe the marriage of man to woman reflects the relationship role of GOD to church.
He is her head, He is her provider of all that she needs, He is her protector and comforter.

I can vision my relationship to GOD through my relationship to my husband.
The might and power of GOD are feared, but at the same time being protected from harm by that very same power that could destroy you in an instant.
The very same strong arms of my husband that could easily snap me into like a twig, are the very same arms that I trust will never do such, but will protect me from harm.

Scripture says that a husband should love their wife as Christ loved the church.
Christ gave every bit of Himself for the church WITHOUT her having to prove herself worthy of Him doing that for her.
That means that Christ loves his bride DESPITE the fact that she is not worthy (for the church certainly was not worthy of Him).

And let's not forget that Christ came to serve others, not be served by them.

Matthew 20:28 KJV
(28) Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Genesis 2:20 KJV

Help: ēzer meaning help, support, helper.