ECT Classical Vs. Biblical Original Sin - Interlude & DIRECT ASSAULT (Part 3) :execute:

Danoh

I only ask one thing... I am about to launch the 4th part of this series... so you are welcome to discuss matters with Shasta about dispensation... I would staunchly recommend that you do not deny the "All" portion of 2 Tim. 3:16 to Shasta as they will instantly reject your premise.

If you want to explain how even scripture divides Israel from the Body of Christ... I'm good for it. I must be honest with you... you would not be my first go to reference to guide in this matter as you reject the "persistent widow" of today and thus... you yourself have much to study on the matter.

- EE

"Widow"?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Indeed... I will give you one parable and see what you think on the matter...

Luke 18:1-8New King James Version (NKJV)

The Parable of the Persistent Widow

18 Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart, 2 saying: “There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man. 3 Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, ‘Get justice for me from my adversary.’ 4 And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, ‘Though I do not fear God nor regard man, 5 yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.’”

6 Then the Lord said, “Hear what the unjust judge said. 7 And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? 8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”​

- EE

Danoh

Indeed... I will give you one parable and see what you think on the matter...

Luke 18:1-8New King James Version (NKJV)

The Parable of the Persistent Widow

18 Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart, 2 saying: “There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man. 3 Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, ‘Get justice for me from my adversary.’ 4 And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, ‘Though I do not fear God nor regard man, 5 yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.’”

6 Then the Lord said, “Hear what the unjust judge said. 7 And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? 8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”​

- EE

I meant what do YOU see as said persistent widow of today?

That was what you said; no?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I meant what do YOU see as said persistent widow of today?

That was what you said; no?

I see the very work of God to restore her out of Love and preparation. I see a Widow that is actually a Bride. I see people that have been oppressed and assaulted by Satan for thousands of years.

7 Kingdoms have ruled over her and all 7 were wicked.

1) Egyptian Empire
2) Assyrian Empire
3) Babylonian Empire
4) Persian Empire
5) Macedonian Empire (Greece)
6) Roman Empire
7) Ottoman Empire

There is a rising Eighth empire that stretches forth as (one of the 7, yet it is a culmination of all of them)

When will the trigger get pulled? today or 1,000,000 years from today... IDK...

But it is irrefutable. Satan clearly aligns against her ... (Jude 1:9 and Dan. 10:13)

This is my direct answer to you.

Shasta

Parts of it are. I am specifically asking why are Paul's letters all together, then the books go back to Israel. Why?

I do not think it is particularly important. Overall it just seems that they grouped letters and books according to authorship. I do not think there is any doctrinal reason. At least, such a reason was never stated explicitly in the text. For that matter none of the Church Fathers as far back as those who knew the Apostle Paul and John personally ever hinted at such an idea, unless you know something I don't

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ninth Commandment Guides All Manner of Discourse

Ninth Commandment Guides All Manner of Discourse

In that regard, you have proven to be more honest than Lon and AMR.

Sigh. Sister, I am guilty of many things, but you would be hard pressed to demonstrate that I am being dishonest whenever I pen something publicly. If you can identify such, please do, so that I may make immediate amends to all concerned.

AMR

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So you are saying that when people are conceived God breaths into them creating the human spirit?

The human "Soul" is what is formed when The Breath is joined to human flesh. This is my opinion and perspective... I look forward to what [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] has to say in response to your question.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Sigh. Sister, I am guilty of many things, but you would be hard pressed to demonstrate that I am being dishonest whenever I pen something publicly. If you can identify such, please do, so that I may make immediate amends to all concerned.

AMR

You are indeed a man of integrity as well as Lon and I would be a liar if I affirmed any different. Sincerity and a desire to communicate honestly are hallmarks of each of your expressions in all their forms.

glorydaz

AMR

Nang is letting her mouth get the best of her once again. You're honest and kind...consistently so. I'm honored to count you as a friend and brother, even when we don't see eye to eye on doctrine. :thumb:

Shasta

The way you have worded this acknowledges several points that help me understand what you are saying.

1) You acknowledge that you fail.
2) You acknowledge that your flesh is never righteous.
3) You acknowledge the "soul" conformity work of the Holy Spirit within you.
4) You have essentially acknowledged that it is Christ "through" you and not "you at all" that is Good.
5) You return all Glory to Christ and you seem to be centered on "Love".

Have I understood you correctly?

Yeah that's pretty much it.