Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lie.

The Meshak people said from the beginning that anyone who supports the military (note, that does not = supporting WAR) cannot be of God.

I agree with her that the Christians ought not join todays military. According to Paul who you worship, a Christian should concern themselves with serving Christ and not become a slave of others to do their flesh preserving and destroying will.

Lie.

This thread is to expose the hypocrisy of the Meshak people in response to one of their threads.

This thread has contained nothing from you but the very same thing you complain about Meshak doing.

Lie.

The Meshak people arrived on TOL years ago by immediately denouncing all trinitarians as secret sex perverts who love divorce, and was ordering people to expose their secret sex practices in threads.

Try reading the posts of John W which you supported.

Maybe much of what she said is true.

Lie.

You are incapable of rational thought and are without the Faith. You are no threat to anyone.

If that was true then you would not feel threatened

Lie.

It wasn't "given." Anyone can buy it, or have it bought for them. The Meshak people have boasted of purchasing it.

What Meshak people?

Hypocrisy.

You are a fool, one of the least wise posters on TOL.

So you just continue with the same attitude you started this thread with.

Open a thread to bash me too will you, then we will see who stands in the truth and speaks in and for Christ or not.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
then show me meshak, by Jesus' word, how to "love" my enemy when he is beheading innocent people and slaughtering babies

If you understand Jesus' simple teaching of "love your enemy", you don't need to ask that question.

There are all kind of sins practiced not being mentioned in the Bible. You ought to know that, dude.

Your question is so lame.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If you understand Jesus' simple teaching of "love your enemy", you don't need to ask that question.

then let's assume I'm a new Christian who does not understand Jesus' simple teaching of "love your enemy"

explain to me how to "love" my enemy when he is beheading innocent people and slaughtering babies

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

There are all kind of sins practiced not being mentioned in the Bible. You ought to know that, dude.

Your question is so lame.

God has used nations to destroy other sinful nations but it can not be the work Christians are called to.

LA

ok doser

God has used nations to destroy other sinful nations but it can not be the work Christians are called to.

LA

ok, so how do you react when someone is burning their child with a cigarette right in front of you?

do you see them as your "enemy"?

how do you demonstrate your "love" to them?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey all. New guy here. Thank you for having me. I'm sort of looking forward to meeting this Meshak character. He She sounds entertaining if nothing else. But as an Ecumenical Christian I can pretty safely say that we may never know what Meshak is, but from having read some of her past claims, I can tell what she decidedly is NOT.

And that is a Christian. Not one that our religion's founder would approve of, anyway.

Cheers.

Hi, nice to meet you.

I hope you join my thread to get to know my faith for Jesus.

love and peace in Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Here you go:

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ok, so how do you react when someone is burning their child with a cigarette right in front of you?

do you see them as your "enemy"?

how do you demonstrate your "love" to them?

It would not matter how I see them because I would act with force if I could to stop them.

As I have said before here, if my wife was being raped I would shoot the man through the head if I had a gun, without any hesitation.

God loves all men in one sense but He also hates some men.

You have to work that out for yourself.

On one hand God loves sinners and on the other, He can hate them.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey all. New guy here. Thank you for having me. I'm sort of looking forward to meeting this Meshak character. He She sounds entertaining if nothing else. But as an Ecumenical Christian I can pretty safely say that we may never know what Meshak is, but from having read some of her past claims, I can tell what she decidedly is NOT.

And that is a Christian. Not one that our religion's founder would approve of, anyway.

Cheers.

You mean she is not your type of Christian don't you?

LA

ok doser

Here you go:

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

ok, good

now, back to my question - assume i'm a new Christian and i don't understand how to apply this

explain to me how to "love" my enemy when he is beheading innocent people and slaughtering babies

i don't see anything in the scripture you just quoted about trying to stop them

should i try to stop them?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
ok, good

now, back to my question - assume i'm a new Christian and i don't understand how to apply this

i don't see anything in the scripture you just quoted about trying to stop them

should i try to stop them?

You are making using straw man argument.

I can explain in all kind of situation using Jesus' word.

If you are not true to Jesus, and not interested in what Jesus says you will not accept no matter what I say.

what you are doing is only plain games.

I am not interested trying to persuade people who are only playing games.

You already exhibit that you don't want to know what Jesus teaches.

ok doser

You are making using straw man argument....

ok - again, assume i'm a new Christian who doesn't understand any of this

can you explain to me how I, as a new Christian, should apply "love your enemy" to the situation of innocent people being beheaded and children being killed by poison gas?

here's a very simple question: should i view the people who are doing that as my enemy?