Should the Ten Commandments be observed by all?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom!

Should the Ten Commandments be observed by all citizens of the United States of America?

What is the place of the Ten Commandments in the law of the United States of America?

Should observance of the Ten Commandments be enforced or even be voluntary?

Have judges and courts ruled in favor of the Ten Commandments or even made decisions according to the dictates of the Ten Commandments?

Do we understand to love God with all of our heart, with all of our soul, and with all of our might, and to love our neighbor as ourself?

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom!

Should the Ten Commandments be observed by all citizens of the United States of America?

What is the place of the Ten Commandments in the law of the United States of America?

Have judges and courts ruled in favor of the Ten Commandments or even made decisions according to the dictates of the Ten Commandments?

Do we understand to love God with all of our heart, with all of our soul, and with all of our might, and to love our neighbor as ourself?

Shalom.

Jacob
Unfortunately, today, the leftist scumbags of America don't want Christianity or Judaism connected with American law. Our founders followed the ten commandments, but not anymore.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately, today, the leftist scumbags of America don't want Christianity or Judaism connected with American law. Our founders followed the ten commandments, but not anymore.
Shalom.

Do you observe God's law? Do you believe there is something that is being left out or neglected in American law?

What law from Torah or the Bible would you like enforced or voluntarily adhered to?

How do we safeguard against abuse of the law, while observing the law ourselves?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How about The Seven Laws of Noah (ie: Noahide Laws)?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah

Will these be the laws governing Gentiles during the Millennium?

BTW, there are 613 Commandments, which include animal sacrifices.
Shalom.

I do not know how to answer your question about the Millennium because I do not know what will or will not be in the Millennium. I do not know what you mean. The Bible does speak of a thousand years.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

I do not know how to answer your question about the Millennium because I do not know what will or will not be in the Millennium. I do not know what you mean. The Bible does speak of a thousand years.

Shalom.

Jacob

You can start reading about the Millennium in the last 9 chapters of Ezekiel (40-48).
There will be a spectacular Temple. Messiah will live there and rule and reign over Israel.
There will be Levitical Priests. There will be sacrifices offered.
The Scriptures will be clearly understood through Messiah.
So, there will be no problem for Israel following the Law.

Last edited:

Truster

You can start reading about the Millennium in the last 9 chapters of Ezekiel (40-48).
There will be a spectacular Temple. Messiah will live there and rule and reign over Israel.
There will be sacrifices offered. The Scriptures will be clearly understood through Messiah.

For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

marhig

Shalom!

Shalom.

Jacob

Yes we should follow the commandments of God, and Jesus said that if we love God with all our heart, our soul and our mind and our neighbour as ourselves and that upon these two commandments hang all the laws and the prophets,

Why? Because if we obey those laws, then we would live by the will of God and we wouldn't hurt anyone. And once we are born of God, we would obey Gods commandments because they would be written in our hearts and in our minds and the Spirit will be teaching and guiding us every day.

Truster

The law reveals sin but cannot fix it. Romans 3:20

It "fixes" sin sufficiently to satisfy the self justifying, free will proponents.

beameup

For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

The Millennial Earth will be populated with mortal human beings, both Jews (in Israel) and Gentiles ("the Nations").
We are not discussing immortal man that has been saved and glorified, we are discussing survivors of the Great Tribulation.
Concerning the Millennium, read Ezekiel 40-48 for "starters".
Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations [Gentile human survivors] that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles - Zechariah 14:16

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There will be Levitical Priests. There will be sacrifices offered.
The Scriptures will be clearly understood through Messiah.
Shalom.

I have referenced these chapters in Ezekiel before, but I do not know why you mention a Millennium.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes we should follow the commandments of God, and Jesus said that if we love God with all our heart, our soul and our mind and our neighbour as ourselves and that upon these two commandments hang all the laws and the prophets,

Why? Because if we obey those laws, then we would live by the will of God and we wouldn't hurt anyone. And once we are born of God, we would obey Gods commandments because they would be written in our hearts and in our minds and the Spirit will be teaching and guiding us every day.
Shalom.

Have you read Jeremiah 31:31-34?

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

Shalom.

It is good to hear from you. I believe that everything should be understood in context.

I observe the Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

If the law worked then trust would be irrelevant. (Romans 4:14)

The law brings wrath upon those who follow it. (Romans 4:15)

beameup

Shalom.
I have referenced these chapters in Ezekiel before, but I do not know why you mention a Millennium.
Shalom.
Jacob

Messiah will rule the earth from Jerusalem. The last nine chapters of Ezekiel deal with this subject.
There are many other sections of scripture that deal with Messiah's reign over the earth from Jerusalem.

map-land-millennium.gif

Truster

Messiah will rule the earth from Jerusalem. The last nine chapters of Ezekiel deal with this subject.
There are many other sections of scripture that deal with Messiah's reign over the earth from Jerusalem.

map-land-millennium.gif

Father deliver us from these nutcases.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If the law worked then trust would be irrelevant. (Romans 4:14)

The law brings wrath upon those who follow it. (Romans 4:15)
Shalom.

I have looked at these scriptures from the references that you have provided. I do not see what you are saying about trust or those who follow it (the law).

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not yet see anything about a Millennium in Ezekiel.

Shalom.

Jacob