Syrian speaks truth to power (CNN)

musterion

From her stone-faced, lizard-like blinking, you can tell she can't wait to end an interview that didn't go the way she expected.

Also note his very correct damning of their Obama era hypocrisy. She really doesn't like that.

Last edited:

drbrumley

To AcW's point:

From Laura Ingrham:

The same officials & think tank generals who helped destabilize the MidEast w/misguided foreign policy itching to get back in power.

musterion

So I'm guessing that Danoh's logic, and maybe that of others, that the guy CNN interviewed is lying and just wants Assad out of power so Syria can go all-out Islamic? Is that the point?

drbrumley

So the guy is a lying plant, a stooge, or is he telling the sincere truth?

I don't know, and neither do you. Yeah, we can give him the benefit of the doubt. But we do not attack another nation based upon speculation. Oh wait, silly me, we do do that.

drbrumley

So the guy is a lying plant, a stooge, or is he telling the sincere truth?

And Chalabi of Iraq back in the day was telling the truth as well....not!

Shall I list what we do know.....the rebels are terrorists. We have already been down this road....Trump said it right back then. We arm people we have no idea who they are. Al Queda is fighting Assad, the Turks (hardly a wonderful nation) arms Al Queda and ISIS. ISIS is fighting Assad. And I am almost certain the the people of Syria have no idea who these people are. They are just as divided as we are. Some love Assad, some don't. Just like some love Trump, some don't...the only difference is we don't follow a religion of death here...

musterion

Like I said on the other thread, the main reason for this one is the reaction of the CNN drone to this guy thanking Trump. You can tell she's very displeased by that and can't wait for the interview to be over.

Danoh

Ooh look, Danoh knows more about Syria than a Syrian.

:yawn:

Give yourself an F- on your oft stated supposed reliance on your, oft failure once more at "things that differ are not the same."

Going into both videos from a careful, unbiased, properly informed attempt at a contrast between both his and her recurrent behavioral patterns throughout both videos, reveals, among other things that...

Both he and she were obviously a bit out of it throughout both videos.

Not surprising, given the difference in time zones.

Thus, not only BOTH their dry eyes, but both their somewhat tooth pick held open eyes, effect.

Hers more so, given the impact of heavy makeup, and glaring bright lights of a tv studio on the eyes at wee ours of the morning; when one's eyes are driest.

And just as behavioral patterns throughout both those videos are basically the same; so are hers.

The difference being her show of more concern on the video I posted, than on the one you posted.

Which means nothing anyway, as newsreporters are ever observed showing a fake concern one moment and a "now for the weather" smile, a split second afterwards.

Further, in both videos, she is clearly aware that a time has been allotted to her time with him during what are clearly two live interviews.

She is clearly focused on the clock, and the need to keep things moving forward within the time her producers have alloted for her during said interview.

That o ever bright "Bart" was my point.

Lol, those of you who responded, along with the often foolish, Musti, on such things - you each also read your own foolishness into what I'd meant :D

As in all things in life...

There are things that differ within a thing.

And there are things that only appear to be the same.

And there are things that are not the same.

And there are things that only appear to be the same.

As such, there is ever the need to be striving towards unbiased, objective contrast of recurrent behavioral patterns as to the above four-fold principle, going into a thing.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"if you really care about helping us, help us stay in our country"

:thumb:

that says it all for me