Why B57 Haunts My Threads

Robert Pate

Banned
God's Spirit is in the world calling all to come to Christ and be saved. Some hear the call and become Christians. Others hear the call, but instead of coming to Christ they become religious or join a cult. Calvinism is attractive because it is about you being chosen by God. The first words out of a Calvinist mouth is..."I have been predestinated" like that is the Gospel. That is not the Gospel.

B57 is under conviction. For years he has been haunting my threads making one line statements that he believes refutes what I am saying. I teach the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ as the only means of ones salvation. Of course this refutes Calvinism, because they believe that they were predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world. Some believe that God makes them believe the Gospel, which makes man nothing more than a robot. Paul wrote that, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" which is the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

Just because some one is under conviction does not mean that they are going to become a Christian. What it means is that the Spirit of God is convicting them that they are wrong, but they are not willing to come to the truth. The Pharisees were under conviction, but they could not come to the truth and be saved. Instead they wanted to murder Jesus so as to shut him up, especially after what he said to them in the 23rd chapter of Matthew.

Some hear and believe, others hear and become angry. The Jews followed Paul everywhere that he went. Paul was beaten by them many times and at one time they left him for dead. If you are preaching the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Then you should expect some resistance. If there is no resistance then maybe you don't have or know what the Gospel is.

beloved57

God's Spirit is in the world calling all to come to Christ and be saved. Some hear the call and become Christians. Others hear the call, but instead of coming to Christ they become religious or join a cult. Calvinism is attractive because it is about you being chosen by God. The first words out of a Calvinist mouth is..."I have been predestinated" like that is the Gospel. That is not the Gospel.

B57 is under conviction. For years he has been haunting my threads making one line statements that he believes refutes what I am saying. I teach the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ as the only means of ones salvation. Of course this refutes Calvinism, because they believe that they were predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world. Some believe that God makes them believe the Gospel, which makes man nothing more than a robot. Paul wrote that, "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" which is the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

Just because some one is under conviction does not mean that they are going to become a Christian. What it means is that the Spirit of God is convicting them that they are wrong, but they are not willing to come to the truth. The Pharisees were under conviction, but they could not come to the truth and be saved. Instead they wanted to murder Jesus so as to shut him up, especially after what he said to them in the 23rd chapter of Matthew.

Some hear and believe, others hear and become angry. The Jews followed Paul everywhere that he went. Paul was beaten by them many times and at one time they left him for dead. If you are preaching the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Then you should expect some resistance. If there is no resistance then maybe you don't have or know what the Gospel is.

False statements not found in scripture. You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for, in essence that is saying He's not the Saviour of the World.You believe that your freewill is your savior!

Robert Pate

Banned
False statements not found in scripture. You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for, in essence that is saying He's not the Saviour of the World.You believe that your freewill is your savior!

Why don't you just give in the calling of the Spirit and become a blood bought Christian?

"All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people" Isaiah 65:2.

You may already be a reprobate.

Nanja

Exactly Right, Brother! Pate's claim is that Christ died for all men without exception, yet many will wind up in hell.

That's blasphemy against the efficacy of the Blood of Christ to Save all for whom it was shed.

But yet, that's the false gospel of works Pate preaches in every post of his I've ever read in my 3 years here on the forum.

According to the scriptures, Salvation by Grace is discriminate to those Chosen of the Father In Union with Christ before the foundation of the world to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love, and predestinated to become His Adopted Children Eph. 1:4-5; only a remnant of all humanity Is. 1:9.

But for all the rest, there is no possibility of Salvation.

They are referred to as reprobates, castaways Titus 1:16, the seed of the serpent, the seed of the wicked, tares John 8:44; Ps. 37:28; Mat. 13:38: Those who go into perdition 2 Pet. 3:7, and Vessels of Wrath prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22; and those whose minds have been blinded by satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4. For these wicked it was God's Purpose and Pleasure to create them that way Job 23:13-14, for God never loved them!

These scriptures prove that Salvation, and whom God has Chosen to receive it, is based solely upon on those He discriminately elected to be partakers of His Grace through the Redemption that is In Christ Jesus Rom. 3:24, and not by any work of the mind or flesh [ergon] they do, perform or meet, or choose by their freewill.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Exactly Right, Brother! Pate's claim is that Christ died for all men without exception, yet many will wind up in hell.

That's blasphemy against the efficacy of the Blood of Christ to Save all for whom it was shed.

But yet, that's the false gospel of works Pate preaches in every post of his I've ever read in my 3 years here on the forum.

According to the scriptures, Salvation by Grace is discriminate to those Chosen of the Father In Union with Christ before the foundation of the world to be Holy and without blame before Him in Love, and predestinated to become His Adopted Children Eph. 1:4-5; only a remnant of all humanity Is. 1:9.

They are referred to as reprobates, castaways Titus 1:16, the seed of the serpent, the seed of the wicked, tares John 8:44; Ps. 37:28; Mat. 13:38: Those who go into perdition 2 Pet. 3:7, and Vessels of Wrath prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22; and those whose minds have been blinded by satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4. For these wicked it was God's Purpose and Pleasure to create them that way Job 23:13-14, for God never loved them!

These scriptures prove that Salvation, and whom God has Chosen to receive it, is based solely upon on those He discriminately elected to be partakers of His Grace through the Redemption that is In Christ Jesus Rom. 3:24, and not by any work of the mind or flesh [ergon] they do, perform or meet, or choose by their freewill.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

And who was Christ's blood shed for?

Hebrews 2:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

1 John 2:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What is it that you do not understand that Christ sacrificed himself for all of humanity but not all of humanity would accept the sacrifice?

Nanja

And who was Christ's blood shed for?

Hebrews 2:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

1 John 2:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What is it that you do not understand that Christ sacrificed himself for all of humanity but not all of humanity would accept the sacrifice?

Christ's Blood was shed exclusively for "every man" whom the Father had Elected in Christ His Son before the foundation of the World; The "whole world" of God's Elect.

Remember, it can't be all of humanity without exception because God only Loved those He had chosen in Christ in Love before the foundation Eph. 1:4. The World Christ was the propitiation for their sins: The sins of Christ's Sheep John 10:11,15!

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

No. That wasn't all of humanity, but only all of those Chosen in Christ to be His Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5.

Christ was foreordained in Eternity to be the Mediator Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 of all the Sheep Father elected in Him before the foundation Eph. 1:4-7, before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9, and He was raised again from the dead as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20!

But the rest of the world, the goats whom God did not love, are cursed Mat. 25:41!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ's Blood was shed exclusively for "every man" whom the Father had Elected in Christ His Son before the foundation of the World; The "whole world" of God's Elect.

Remember, it can't be all of humanity without exception because God only Loved those He had chosen in Christ in Love before the foundation Eph. 1:4. The World Christ was the propitiation for their sins: The sins of Christ's Sheep John 10:11,15!

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

No. That wasn't all of humanity, but only all of those Chosen in Christ to be His Adopted Sons Eph. 1:4-5.

[/COLOR]

Christ was foreordained in Eternity to be the Mediator Head and Surety Heb. 7:22 of all the Sheep Father elected in Him before the foundation Eph. 1:4-7, before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9, and He was raised again from the dead as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20!

But the rest of the world, the goats whom God did not love, are cursed Mat. 25:41!

Let me ask one simple question. How do you know if you are chosen?

Robert Pate

Banned

[/COLOR]

You have a perverted and twisted view of the nature and character of God.

The God that "So loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son" is the God that you should believe in.

Not the God that damns billions to hell before they are born.

The false God of Calvinism will not save you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
God is calling all to come to Christ. You want to believe that he is devisive.

I'm just sharing with you what Paul said. If you choose not to believe what he said that's on you.

For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
(1 Corinthians 1:26)​

Nanja

You have a perverted and twisted view of the nature and character of God.

The God that "So loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son" is the God that you should believe in.

Not the God that damns billions to hell before they are born.

The false God of Calvinism will not save you.

False!

It's just that your mind has never been renewed Titus 3:5.
That's why you can't comprehend spiritual things!

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your question is a diversion tactic.

It has nothing to do whatsoever with the discussion of this thread!
It has everything to do with the thread! If you are the elect you should be able to tell how you know so that I can know.

beloved57

Why don't you just give in the calling of the Spirit and become a blood bought Christian?

"All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people" Isaiah 65:2.

You may already be a reprobate.

Here we go again, quoting scripture, but not believing it or understanding it. Explain that scripture ! Even still you dont believe that Christ death alone saved anyone, which is unbelief !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Nobody pays attention to b57, we only tune in to see your posts Pate !!!