They Made Me Gay

MrDante

Talking about reproduction, can those who are gay or lesbian have a child naturally? No they can't,
Technically they can and many do.

so then it is wrong before God. A man and a woman together brings forth life. There is no bringing forth life in homosexually.
a huge chunk of heterosexuals can't "bring forth life" are tehy wrong before God or is that somehow different?

Being homosexual isn't of God, it is an abomination before him, and it is wrong for a man to sleep with a man, and for a woman to sleep with woman. And it says in the Bible that those who know God and do such acts won't be let off, and that God will hand then over to their reprobate minds (romans 1) so it is wrong before God to do homosexual acts!
the bible says the same about a lot of things, 90% of which Christians ignore.

marhig

Technically they can and many do.

No, technically they can't if they remain homosexual.

a huge chunk of heterosexuals can't "bring forth life" are tehy wrong before God or is that somehow different?

My point is, a man and woman have reproductive organs to produce children, that's what God intended for their use. Not to do the disgusting things that homosexuals do! A man and a woman bring forth a child, a man with a man brings forth dirt! It's a disgusting act and it's not of God, and we are not born that way!

the bible says the same about a lot of things, 90% of which Christians ignore.

If when we read the Bible and we see that we are doing wrong, then we are to listen and turn from our sins and obey God, and that goes for all of us who believe in God and we will be judged on what we do whether it be good or bad.

The Bible was written by men inspired by God, and Paul says that the scriptures are also written for correction and reproof, so we are to take heed of what those people of God are saying. And they clearly say in the old and new testaments that to commit gay acts is wrong before God!

MrDante

No, technically they can't if they remain homosexual.
you don't seem to get the difference between an orientation and an action.

You don't need to have sex to be gay just like you don't need to have sex to be straight. You are what you are even if you are a virgin.
Some homosexuals will engage in opposite gender relations so they can have a child. As one lesbian I know who did just that explained: "You lay back, close your eyes and hope he doesn't take to long."

My point is, a man and woman have reproductive organs to produce children, that's what God intended for their use.
Do you think body parts have one and only one function?

Not to do the disgusting things that homosexuals do!
Hold hands? Watch television? Go to work? Pay taxes?

A man and a woman bring forth a child, a man with a man brings forth dirt! It's a disgusting act and it's not of God, and we are not born that way!

you dodged the question entirely. Allow me to refresh your memory:
A large number of heterosexuals can't, for what ever reason, "bring forth life" are they wrong before God or is that somehow different?

If when we read the Bible and we see that we are doing wrong, then we are to listen and turn from our sins and obey God, and that goes for all of us who believe in God and we will be judged on what we do whether it be good or bad.

The Bible was written by men inspired by God, and Paul says that the scriptures are also written for correction and reproof, so we are to take heed of what those people of God are saying. And they clearly say in the old and new testaments that to commit gay acts is wrong before God!

as are hundreds of other things. Most of which are Christians go about doing all the time.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wrong, the hardwiring is heterosexuality. Everything else is a deviation.

Mark 10:6 However, from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh

Wow in one verse, creation is named, and the reason for marriage, no need to list everything that isnt how and why he made it.

Angel said:
Im guessing you also believe in evolution, well guess what, fags would have been weeded out a long time ago, so your arguments are junk and hypocritical nonsense pipe dreams.

Dante said:
Guess what. You are as just as ignorant of the basic principles of evolution as you are about everything else.

Lets see about that, name off all the science classes youve had and your level of education, and ill tell you mine. :)

Dante said:
just like is clear about how slavery is A-OKAY

Exodus 21:16 "He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death.

Thats pretty clear to me, too bad you cant read.

Angel said:
Dont bother quoting the word to me, satan can quote it to out of context like you, those who are honest all admit the bible is clear that homosexual relations are sin.

That wasnt for you Dante, since you dont quote scripture anyway, or understand it. That was written to another poster and you jumped it

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
A large number of heterosexuals can't, for what ever reason, "bring forth life" are they wrong before God or is that somehow different?

A married man and a woman who cannot bear children, still spiritually bear them because they are following Gods edict on marriage. They are teaching without a word, Gods ways.

A man with a man is like the church married to the world. An abomination, then again see my previous verse, where I quoted Christ, who defined what marriage is and with who and His intent from creation.

exminister

What has Romans 7 got to do with being born gay?

People aren't born gay, it's a lust of the flesh. And it's wrong before God!

14For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Paul says sin is an essential part of his nature. He can't win against it. He doesn't trivialize it as just a choice. He was born a sinner. If it's a sin and you are compelled to do it you were born that way. It does NOT justify the sin. It does NOT mean you can merrily go on and do it. Like Paul if you are saved you will struggle against it but don't think for a moment it will be an easy choice like what will I have for dinner. If you do what you hate to do don't think you are rejected but you are not alone and even though people will judge and condemn you like the Pharisees who brought the adulterous women to Him to stone her you are forgiven. Go in peace, and forgiveness with compassion from God who sees your heart and desire to be free from all sin.

Romans 7 tells me we are not born perfectly and then something happens. Our nature, our genetics are wretched. Physically sin has changed us for the worse. That's why there are genetic defects. Some are born that way. Spiritually it is the same.

marhig

Paul says sin is an essential part of his nature. He can't win against it. He doesn't trivialize it as just a choice. He was born a sinner. If it's a sin and you are compelled to do it you were born that way. It does NOT justify the sin. It does NOT mean you can merrily go on and do it. Like Paul if you are saved you will struggle against it but don't think for a moment it will be an easy choice like what will I have for dinner. If you do what you hate to do don't think you are rejected but you are not alone and even though people will judge and condemn you like the Pharisees who brought the adulterous women to Him to stone her you are forgiven. Go in peace, and forgiveness with compassion from God who sees your heart and desire to be free from all sin.

Romans 7 tells me we are not born perfectly and then something happens. Our nature, our genetics are wretched. Physically sin has changed us for the worse. That's why there are genetic defects. Some are born that way. Spiritually it is the same.

We are born into this body that has a lustful sinful nature, a body of flesh yes, but that does not mean people are born gay. We're not born anything, we don't sin as babies and the younger we are the more innocent we are, as we grow, our flesh takes more of a hold of us, and we start letting the wrong things into our heart. Homosexuality is one of them.

It's a lust of the flesh, many do it and they are in ignorance because they don't know God, and I believe that God forgives those who are ignorant. I would still show care and bring Gods love and word to everyone including those doing gay acts too, with the hope that they will believe in him. And then they will hopefully turn from sin and live by the will of God.

But those who say they know God and carry on in these acts are wrong and Paul said that to commit such things is to have a reprobate mind and that God will turn them over to that mind. And it wasn't just homosexuality but other things also. So when we know that what we are doing is wrong before God, then we are to turn from it and obey him and go his will, me included. But that does not mean that we are born gay! No where not, babies are innocent and sin grows as we grow and let it in. Because this is flesh is the dust that Satan feeds on, it is his food if we allow him into our hearts and he wants nothing more than to corrupt those who belong to God, he has the world, and he is after Gods people to bring them back into the chains of darkness again and to make them desolate, but as long we don't look back and we don't turn to our old life again, then God won't let Satan touch us.

That's why, like Paul, once we are born of God we are to turn from sin and die daily. We are to deny ourselves, bare our cross, partake in the sufferings of Christ, resist Satan and live by the will of God, and James said that if we resist Satan, then he will flee from us.

So, once we put our hand to do right before God, and if we have faith in him, then Christ by the Spirit will strengthen us and he will give us the power to overcome our flesh and the lusts of it, including homosexuality!

And Jesus didn't say to the adulterous woman, desire to be free from all sin, Jesus said clearly "go sin no more" in other words don't do it again, and once we truly repent then we are turn from sin, and once we are born of God, we can overcome through Christ, by the power of the Spirit!

marhig

you don't seem to get the difference between an orientation and an action.

You don't need to have sex to be gay just like you don't need to have sex to be straight. You are what you are even if you are a virgin.
Some homosexuals will engage in opposite gender relations so they can have a child. As one lesbian I know who did just that explained: "You lay back, close your eyes and hope he doesn't take to long."

That just shows how wrong it is, we are not to bring forth a living child with our eyes shut, but by a man and woman joined together through love. Just like in God, we can't bring forth the life and love of God with our eyes closed, God has to open our eyes to see, and once or eyes are opened and we can see, then God is able to bring forth life from within our hearts and bring us from death to life, from darkness to light.

Do you think body parts have one and only one function?

Nope, but I certainly know the they are not supposed to be used for gay sex!

Hold hands? Watch television? Go to work? Pay taxes?
these are not sinful, gay sex is!

No, because at least they are trying to do so the proper way, and trying to have a child in the right way. And not just having casual sex with another person with intention to have a baby, that's just wrong!

as are hundreds of other things. Most of which are Christians go about doing all the time.
As I said, if any of us know that what they are doing is wrong before God, then we are to stop doing it, turn from sin and obey God.

MrDante

Mark 10:6 However, from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ 7‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh

Wow in one verse, creation is named, and the reason for marriage, no need to list everything that isnt how and why he made it.
so zero proof. Got it

Lets see about that, name off all the science classes youve had and your level of education, and ill tell you mine. :)
We are talking basic high school biology here.

Exodus 21:16 "He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death.

Thats pretty clear to me, too bad you cant read.
Yep, kidnapping is bad thing.

Maybe you didn't read right, we were talking about slavery

That wasnt for you Dante, since you dont quote scripture anyway, or understand it. That was written to another poster and you jumped it

Public forum. If it is just for one person then use a PM.

MrDante

A married man and a woman who cannot bear children, still spiritually bear them because they are following Gods edict on marriage. They are teaching without a word, Gods ways.

A man with a man is like the church married to the world. An abomination, then again see my previous verse, where I quoted Christ, who defined what marriage is and with who and His intent from creation.

Logical+Fallacy+09+-+Special+Pleading.png

MrDante

And Jesus didn't say to the adulterous woman, desire to be free from all sin, Jesus said clearly "go sin no more" in other words don't do it again, and once we truly repent then we are turn from sin, and once we are born of God, we can overcome through Christ, by the power of the Spirit!
What did he say to the adulterous man she was with?

MrDante

That just shows how wrong it is, we are not to bring forth a living child with our eyes shut, but by a man and woman joined together through love. Just like in God, we can't bring forth the life and love of God with our eyes closed, God has to open our eyes to see, and once or eyes are opened and we can see, then God is able to bring forth life from within our hearts and bring us from death to life, from darkness to light.

So your original claim:
Talking about reproduction, can those who are gay or lesbian have a child naturally? No they can't,
was wrong. :up:

Nope, but I certainly know the they are not supposed to be used for gay sex!
They seem to do just fine at it.

these are not sinful, gay sex is!
But they are all things seam sex couples do.

No, because at least they are trying to do so the proper way, and trying to have a child in the right way. And not just having casual sex with another person with intention to have a baby, that's just wrong!
So your babbling about 'right and wrong'about orientation has nothing to do with actually being able to produce a child.

As I said, if any of us know that what they are doing is wrong before God, then we are to stop doing it, turn from sin and obey God.

When do you plan to start?

exminister

We are born into this body that has a lustful sinful nature, a body of flesh yes, but that does not mean people are born gay. We're not born anything, we don't sin as babies and the younger we are the more innocent we are, as we grow, our flesh takes more of a hold of us, and we start letting the wrong things into our heart. Homosexuality is one of them.

It's a lust of the flesh, many do it and they are in ignorance because they don't know God, and I believe that God forgives those who are ignorant. I would still show care and bring Gods love and word to everyone including those doing gay acts too, with the hope that they will believe in him. And then they will hopefully turn from sin and live by the will of God.

But those who say they know God and carry on in these acts are wrong and Paul said that to commit such things is to have a reprobate mind and that God will turn them over to that mind. And it wasn't just homosexuality but other things also. So when we know that what we are doing is wrong before God, then we are to turn from it and obey him and go his will, me included. But that does not mean that we are born gay! No where not, babies are innocent and sin grows as we grow and let it in. Because this is flesh is the dust that Satan feeds on, it is his food if we allow him into our hearts and he wants nothing more than to corrupt those who belong to God, he has the world, and he is after Gods people to bring them back into the chains of darkness again and to make them desolate, but as long we don't look back and we don't turn to our old life again, then God won't let Satan touch us.

That's why, like Paul, once we are born of God we are to turn from sin and die daily. We are to deny ourselves, bare our cross, partake in the sufferings of Christ, resist Satan and live by the will of God, and James said that if we resist Satan, then he will flee from us.

So, once we put our hand to do right before God, and if we have faith in him, then Christ by the Spirit will strengthen us and he will give us the power to overcome our flesh and the lusts of it, including homosexuality!

Thank you.

What are your thoughts on babies born intersexual. That can be a baby born with male and female organs. I think of this because sin is spiritual and physical.

http://www.isna.org/faq/what_is_intersex

marhig

Thank you.

What are your thoughts on babies born intersexual. That can be a baby born with male and female organs. I think of this because sin is spiritual and physical.

http://www.isna.org/faq/what_is_intersex
I had to Google what this was, because I've never heard of that word before, (not that I can remember anyway).

But I believe that they will have a male or female nature just like me and you. I actually know someone who is like this, and she is most definitely a women although her organs inside are a man's.

Gay people are male or female and choose to do the what they do, they are not born gay, they are male or female and they choose to be gay that's totally different, and I'm sure that being intersex, doesn't make them want to do gay acts.

marhig

So your original claim:

was wrong. :up:

They seem to do just fine at it.

But they are all things seam sex couples do.

So your babbling about 'right and wrong'about orientation has nothing to do with actually being able to produce a child.

When do you plan to start?
Can two men or two women who have gay sex together, have a child naturally?