MERRY CHRISTMAS!

TweetyBird

I am beginning to fall in love with Christmas all over again! I thought it would be fun to share some of your own traditions or new ones that you have every year!

I remember growing up that my Mom would spend days baking Christmas goodies. As we kids got older she would let us help her. She would make up colorful and tasty plates to hand out to neighbors, friends, teachers, relatives, and her church peeps. Our kitchen was loaded with piles of tins and containers ready to be served and passed out. For a long time after I was grown, we continued with the tradition. I can still smell those yummy fragrances today!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christmas-Cookies-Giveaway-by-The-Baked-Equation.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A Hallelujah Christmas - Kaylee Rodgers (music by Leonard Cohen, lyrics by Cloverton)

The 10-year-old soloist, Kaylee Rodgers, a student at Killard House School in Donaghadee, Northern Ireland, has autism and ADHD. Killard House provides personalized special educational instruction for 200 students on the autism spectrum.

Eagles Wings

Staying close to home this Christmas due to the many colds and flus happening in our family right now.

I know it would not be appreciated for me to follow people around spraying and wiping with disinfectants, even if they are from Seventh Generation.:)

We are remembering our dear Lord, in His Incarnation. and are humbled by His gift of faith.