The parabolic meaning of beast

CherubRam

The parabolic meaning of beast.

(Ecc 3:18) I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. (Peoples of the nations.)

Israel's descendants were mixed among the gentiles, or as stated, "seed of men mixed with the seed of beasts"

(Jer 31:27) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

God pronounced that His New Marriage Covenant to Israel would be with the beasts.(Nations)

(Hos 2:18) And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. (Beasts / Nations) (Field / world) (Nations use birds and other creatures to represent their nations.)

CherubRam

Matthew 13:38
The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evi
l on,...

CherubRam

It should be symbolic not parabolic. As usual you've got it all wrong, again.

par·a·ble
ˈperəb(ə)l/
noun
noun: parable; plural noun: parables

a simple story used to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson, as told by Jesus in the Gospels.
synonyms: allegory, moral story/tale, fable, exemplum

CherubRam

It should be symbolic not parabolic. As usual you've got it all wrong, again.

sym·bol
ˈsimbəl/
noun
noun: symbol; plural noun: symbols

a mark or character used as a conventional representation of an object, function, or process, e.g., the letter or letters standing for a chemical element or a character in musical notation.
synonyms: sign, character, mark, letter, ideogram

Truster

par·a·ble
ˈperəb(ə)l/
noun
noun: parable; plural noun: parables

a simple story used to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson, as told by Jesus in the Gospels.
synonyms: allegory, moral story/tale, fable, exemplum

You've just confirmed my statement. Gun, foot, foot, gun shot.