Thread for Artie's question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Forget it Musty. I didn't really think you'd be honest enough to answer the question that you said you would. This is just pathetic.

Calm down, man. I was too distracted reading all the other garbage that I didn't read your question. Go ahead and post it, I'm here and focu--LOOK SQUIRREL!!!

No really, post it.

Arthur Brain

Maybe he's waiting for the answer. That was the point of your not answering in the other thread, needing more rhetorical elbow room and not further upsetting PJ's apple cart, right? So, what, you need him to pose it again?

He was never gonna answer it...

Dishonest of him to say that he would but then hey, nothing new around these parts.

:e4e:

musterion

I think the point is that one can be attracted to someone without them having an attraction for that person, but simply a means to have a pleasurable sensation.
I've heard of all kinds of things men use to have a pleasurable sensation on their doohicky.
blow up dolls
barnyard animals
their own hands
The funniest one I heard was using a watermelon ----- cut off a small hole in the rind at the end and go to town on it!

View attachment 25523

I don't think any of them had an "attraction" towards those things, but were simply using them to scratch an itch, so to speak, in lieu of having what they really wanted readily available.
And has nothing to do with them preferring those things over a woman.

Um...I...

Artie, is that what you were going to ask?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He was never gonna answer it...

Dishonest of him to say that he would but then hey, nothing new around these parts.

you could ask it here, in this thread

or you could start your own thread

or you could keep sulking

your choice:idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Kindly leave Casa del Artie. You're lawyerin' up the joint.
Enjoy the run. It was...entertaining.

But if I had something I thought was important, had promised to speak to and created a thread to discuss I wouldn't put a piece of wood on my shoulder and wait for someone to knock it off.

Speaking of knocking it off, why don't you?

unsub :D

Arthur Brain

Calm down, man. I was too distracted reading all the other garbage that I didn't read your question. Go ahead and post it, I'm here and focu--LOOK SQUIRREL!!!

No really, post it.

Nah, reckon you've shown yourself up enough as it is Musty. You certainly can't be relied upon to keep your word and after that dumb as heck post about anna being less intelligent and direct due to gender - your opinion means as much as Crucible's anyway.

You're a pratt.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nah, reckon you've shown yourself up enough as it is Musty. You certainly can't be relied upon to keep your word and after that dumb as heck post about anna being less intelligent and direct due to gender - your opinion means as much as Crucible's anyway.

You're a pratt.

awwww

maybe if you hugged a puppy you'd feel better

musterion

You're a pratt.

1. I'm pretty sure you asked me as my communication with Anna was winding down, possibly after I said that.

2. It sounds like you're using that as an excuse not to ask your question and enjoy this nice new thread I made just for your question, which...

3. ...I did not lie about being willing to answer.

4. You misspelled prat.

5. Ask your question, for crying out loud.

musterion

Enjoy the run. It was...entertaining.

But if I had something I thought was important, had promised to speak to and created a thread to discuss I wouldn't put a piece of wood on my shoulder and wait for someone to knock it off.

Speaking of knocking it off, why don't you?

unsub :D

You still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.