Be Ye Holy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unless COG hears the "True Gospel" and places ALL his faith in Christ ALONE, he will not inherit eternal life. He appears to be some kind of unhinged religious fanatic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
COG judges others as sinners however, he doesn't seem to notice his own sinfulness. If he's not willing to admit to God that he's a sinner, he cannot have the Mercy, Grace, and benefits offered by The Grace Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's very apparent that he's mentally unstable. However, the important issue is, he's not a member of The Body of Christ. He's too busy judging others rather than, seeking after the truth of The Grace Gospel.

iamaberean

There's only ONE baptism today and it's not water baptism. The baptism today (According to The Apostle Paul) is when The Holy Spirit baptizes a believer into The Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit." This is a Spiritual process, not something the believer does. (such as water baptism.)

Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
First, they were baptized in water then Paul laid hands on them and they received the Holy Ghost, the Spiritual process.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
COG is the perfect example of a "Religious Fanatic." He's the kind of guy that Hollywood and T.V. present as, some kind of NUT who goes around judging everybody to Hell and at the same time, thinks he's perfect before God. COG is The Stereotypical religious fanatic. He needed to be banned, however, I found him oddly entertaining at the same time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
First, they were baptized in water then Paul laid hands on them and they received the Holy Ghost, the Spiritual process.

Today, in this "Dispensation of the Grace of God," in order to reap the benefits of Christ's death and resurrection, one must, hear the Grace Gospel, and place ALL of one's faith in Christ. The Holy Spirit then, seals, indwells and baptizes (Not by water) the new believer into The Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

No mention of water baptism there. In 1 Corinthians 1:17 Paul states: "For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect." If water baptism was so important, why didn't Paul water baptize at that point in his ministry? Because he was sent to preach the Gospel, the Holy Spirit alone was doing the baptizing of those who believed the Gospel and placing them into The Body of Christ.

Remember, John the Baptist stated in, Matthew 3:11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

john w

Hall of Fame
God of heaven is a Holy God, all in the Scriptures it speaks of God of being holy.

You have to be re-genes, by reGENEration of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, and also renewing of the Holy Spirit of God.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

You have to be holy. God is a Holy Spirit.!

You married to your second wife or third,etc. and they are alive you are unholy.

You cussing and evil come out your mouth you are unholy.

You haven't been born again of God, by baptism in Jesus Christ and infillment of the Holy Ghost, you are unholy.

You smoking cigarettes and drinking beer and liquor, you are unholy.

You preaching contrary to God word, you are unholy.

Holiness, Holiness, HOLY , HOLY ,

If you are in sin, having sex without being married you are unholy.!!

God is Holy.

Leviticus 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

You gotta be holy TOL if not you are not going to make it to heaven, neither does God hear from sinners.!

You gotta be born again of water and Spirit. Cause heaven is a holy place

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The kingdom of God is holy.

Sinners turn back to God, come unto holiness

Leviticus 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.

1 Timothy 1:16 For it is written, be ye holy ; for I am holy.

Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, call on the name of Jesus Christ for the Holy Spirit.

Had any bad thoughts today, Cain?

I thought so.