Be Ye Holy.

COGTHW

God of heaven is a Holy God, all in the Scriptures it speaks of God of being holy.

You have to be re-genes, by reGENEration of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, and also renewing of the Holy Spirit of God.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

You have to be holy. God is a Holy Spirit.!

You married to your second wife or third,etc. and they are alive you are unholy.

You cussing and evil come out your mouth you are unholy.

You haven't been born again of God, by baptism in Jesus Christ and infillment of the Holy Ghost, you are unholy.

You smoking cigarettes and drinking beer and liquor, you are unholy.

You preaching contrary to God word, you are unholy.

Holiness, Holiness, HOLY , HOLY ,

If you are in sin, having sex without being married you are unholy.!!

God is Holy.

Leviticus 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

You gotta be holy TOL if not you are not going to make it to heaven, neither does God hear from sinners.!

You gotta be born again of water and Spirit. Cause heaven is a holy place

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The kingdom of God is holy.

Sinners turn back to God, come unto holiness

Leviticus 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.

1 Timothy 1:16 For it is written, be ye holy ; for I am holy.

Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, call on the name of Jesus Christ for the Holy Spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God of heaven is a Holy God, all in the Scriptures it speaks of God of being holy.

You have to be re-genes, by reGENEration of baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, and also renewing of the Holy Spirit of God.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

You have to be holy. God is a Holy Spirit.!

You married to your second wife or third,etc. and they are alive you are unholy.

You cussing and evil come out your mouth you are unholy.

You haven't been born again of God, by baptism in Jesus Christ and infillment of the Holy Ghost, you are unholy.

You smoking cigarettes and drinking beer and liquor, you are unholy.

You preaching contrary to God word, you are unholy.

Holiness, Holiness, HOLY , HOLY ,

If you are in sin, having sex without being married you are unholy.!!

God is Holy.

Leviticus 19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.

You gotta be holy TOL if not you are not going to make it to heaven, neither does God hear from sinners.!

You gotta be born again of water and Spirit. Cause heaven is a holy place

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The kingdom of God is holy.

Sinners turn back to God, come unto holiness

Leviticus 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.

1 Timothy 1:16 For it is written, be ye holy ; for I am holy.

Be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, call on the name of Jesus Christ for the Holy Spirit.

There's only ONE baptism today and it's not water baptism. The baptism today (According to The Apostle Paul) is when The Holy Spirit baptizes a believer into The Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit." This is a Spiritual process, not something the believer does. (such as water baptism.)

COGTHW

There's only ONE baptism today and it's not water baptism. The baptism today (According to The Apostle Paul) is when The Holy Spirit baptizes a believer into The Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13 "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit." This is a Spiritual process, not something the believer does. (such as water baptism.)

God says you gotta be baptized by water, and Spirit.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 13:20 '....and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.'

You don't have God because you don't have Jesus, Jesus said to be baptized, you say you don't have to be you don't have God. You are none of God's, you will never enter into His Kingdom, you will never see the truth unless God want you to see it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God says you gotta be baptized by water, and Spirit.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 13:20 '....and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.'

You don't have God because you don't have Jesus, Jesus said to be baptized, you say you don't have to be you don't have God. You are none of God's, you will never enter into His Kingdom, you will never see the truth unless God want you to see it.

Matthew was written for The House of Israel, not for the Gentiles.

COGTHW

Looks like COG has abanded his thread?

I don't have to answer at everything, people are saying. Your soul is damned and everyone else that don't believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I have the truth by God revelation, I have the real doctrine of Jesus Christ. You and nobody else can come against it because it is God words and not mine. That is why you fight it, you don't understand Spirit.

I come as God's man and anybody that speaks against me is speaking against God, I don't preach what I know or I think. I preach God cause I know God.

Scriptures say be slow to speak.

James 1:19 '...let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't have to answer at everything, people are saying. Your soul is damned and everyone else that don't believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I have the truth by God revelation, I have the real doctrine of Jesus Christ. You and nobody else can come against it because it is God words and not mine. That is why you fight it, you don't understand Spirit.

I come as God's man and anybody that speaks against me is speaking against God, I don't preach what I know or I think. I preach God cause I know God.

:chuckle:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And what is the real doctrine of Jesus Christ? I would be interested to hear what you have to say.

COGTHW

You have got to be kidding.

I speak nothing of myself, I'm not preaching COG I'm preaching Christ. As a matter of fact, Jesus told me this one day as I was praying

Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

COGTHW

And what is the real doctrine of Jesus Christ? I would be interested to hear what you have to say.

Holiness, Regeneration by baptism, and the infillment of the Holy Ghost. Glory to God, Scriptures say only a few will find it.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You people that fight against the truth of God by my text, you deny God. You are not worshipping God, that baptist church you go to, that synagogue you attend , that mosque you attend, that 7 day advist church, Pentecostal church , false Apostolic church , Moron church, that lutheran church, especially catholic church and any other church and also the entire world of religion. Them churches and people attend there are not worshippers of God, you worship not God. The Scriptures say you worship WHAT YOU KNOW NOT.!! The true worshippers of God worship in Spirit and in truth.!! You people don't have the Spirit of God nor do you have truth.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

THIS WHOLE TOL DONT HAVE SPIRIT NOT DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE TRUTH.!!

You people are blasphemous , blasphemers , disobedient , killers of the prophets and apostles ( your ancestors ) liars, to some it up TOL IS FULL OF SINNERS, that are blind and the devil is laughing at all of you. Laughing at you saying " yeah don't believe baptism in the name Jesus" yeah "don't believe in the Holy Ghost evidence of speaking in tongues" "yeah don't believe in one God , say it's three in one" the devil has your mind and will continue to have it unless God want your mind to be free. You can speak against me all you want, when the day of judgement come remember this.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

For all of you false Christians, YOU PEOPLE ARE SINNERS to the Most High. The devil is your god, because that is the gospel you believe.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Holiness, Regeneration by baptism, and the infillment of the Holy Ghost. Glory to God, Scriptures say only a few will find it.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You people that fight against the truth of God by my text, you deny God. You are not worshipping God, that baptist church you go to, that synagogue you attend , that mosque you attend, that 7 day advist church, Pentecostal church , false Apostolic church , Moron church, that lutheran church, especially catholic church and any other church and also the entire world of religion. Them churches and people attend there are not worshippers of God, you worship not God. The Scriptures say you worship WHAT YOU KNOW NOT.!! The true worshippers of God worship in Spirit and in truth.!! You people don't have the Spirit of God nor do you have truth.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

THIS WHOLE TOL DONT HAVE SPIRIT NOT DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE TRUTH.!!

You people are blasphemous , blasphemers , disobedient , killers of the prophets and apostles ( your ancestors ) liars, to some it up TOL IS FULL OF SINNERS, that are blind and the devil is laughing at all of you. Laughing at you saying " yeah don't believe baptism in the name Jesus" yeah "don't believe in the Holy Ghost evidence of speaking in tongues" "yeah don't believe in one God , say it's three in one" the devil has your mind and will continue to have it unless God want your mind to be free. You can speak against me all you want, when the day of judgement come remember this.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

For all of you false Christians, YOU PEOPLE ARE SINNERS to the Most High. The devil is your god, because that is the gospel you believe.

The doctrine of Christ is found in 1 Corinthians 15 1-8. Pretty simple huh?

COGTHW

The doctrine of Christ is found in 1 Corinthians 15 1-8. Pretty simple huh?

You are a sinner, unholy and defiled in the sight of God. By God permission you need to ask God to open your eyes repent be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and tarry for the Holy Ghost.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are a sinner, unholy and defiled in the sight of God. By God permission you need to ask God to open your eyes repent be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and tarry for the Holy Ghost.

Been a Christian for forty. Don't need some young snip telling me what I need to do when they do not have a clue as to what Christianity is all about.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

See how well that works?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You people that fight against the truth of God by my text,
By YOUR text????

YOUR silly text was sputtering lies about David being 13 years old when he became king.
YOUR text spouted nonsense of David being king of Israel before he was even born.

And that's just a small sample of YOUR foolish text in this thread alone.

You are getting hammered by several TOL members in every thread you are in because of YOUR biblical incompetence.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

See how well that works?

Tam, see why I went after this guy from the beginning?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By YOUR text????

YOUR silly text was sputtering lies about David being 13 years old when he became king.
YOUR text spouted nonsense of David being king of Israel before he was even born.

And that's just a small sample of YOUR foolish text in this thread alone.

You are getting hammered by several TOL members in every thread you are in because of YOUR biblical incompetence.

Yep!