Do you guys read the Holy KJV N.T.? Or do you listen to only Satan and Jews?

Gurucam

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed (i.e. Isaac and his generations).

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac and his generations)
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations) .

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all dropped and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. All of these were received into God's kingdom of heaven.

'you, your self thrust out' refers to Ishmael, his generation and all others who remained under the ten commandments and did not move on to the Christian life style of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. They will all, not make it to heaven..

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Clearly the separation is between Abraham's generations.

Ishmael and all others who remained under the ten commandments are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven when it descends to the surface of earth.

While, only, Isaac and all others who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit remain to inherit God's kingdom of heaven when it descends to the surface of earth

Anyone care to literally render the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., in your own words. Such an effort can and will only serve your salvation and deliverance.

No one has to tell you guys who is Satan and the other enemies of Jesus. Jesus, Himself, identified Satan for the edification of all. And the Jews, well, they denied and killed Jesus and persecuted aspiring Christians and Christians:

Matthew :16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Last edited:

chair

"Satan and Jews"
"The Devil and the Jews: The Medieval Conception of the Jew and Its Relation to Modern Anti-Semitism"

You aren't even slightly embarrassed by your bigotry?

False Prophet

Through faith in Christ we become heirs to the promise. That is the God's promise to Abraham that he would become the father of many nations, and his seed would number the stars of the heavens. Sarah bore Isaac, and Isaac was Abraham's heir; so God said, "Cast off Sarah's slave along with Ishmael, since they were not Abraham's heirs. Through faith in Christ we become the Israel of God.

Gurucam

This is as beautiful as it gets for people on earth

This is as beautiful as it gets for people on earth

God did not promise Abraham and his generation a physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. This is not the Lord from heaven. This Jesus is 'fleshy' . . . from earth, earthly.

God promised Abraham and his generation the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This is Jesus n His Spirit,'not seen' and eternal, Son of God format. In this 'spirit only' format Jesus is the Lord from heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

God provided this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love so that Abraham and his generation could achieve heaven, both on earth and elsewhere.

Abraham and those of His generation who can and do achieve communion with (through each of their own heart/spirit) and are led led by, this Spirit achieve heaven. They are called Saints/Christians.

By being led into their works by this Spirit of Jesus (as discerned with each of their own hearts/spirits) they serve their own hearts/spirits while simultaneously serving the Holy Spirit Which is the real time will of God. They simultaneously create and inherit their own heaven and (God's) kingdom of heaven, every where.

By searching each of their own hearts/spirits, in real time all the time, they discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do in real time, all the time.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of:
1.) the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration of one's own heart/spirit (this is the fabric of one's own spirit) and
2.) the will of God which is the fabric of Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Do you guys read the Holy KJV NT or do you listen to only Satan and Jews?

Thanks Gurucam, at least you gave me the opportunity to explain to you that, of the two, the Jews are alive and kicking while Satan is only a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. For instance, your racist urge to curse Israel. In that case, I must remind you of Numbers 24:5,9 which says that, "Blessed are they who bless Israel and accursed are those who curse Israel."

Ben Masada

Through faith in Christ we become heirs to the promise. That is the God's promise to Abraham that he would become the father of many nations, and his seed would number the stars of the heavens. Sarah bore Isaac, and Isaac was Abraham's heir; so God said, "Cast off Sarah's slave along with Ishmael, since they were not Abraham's heirs. Through faith in Christ we become the Israel of God.

What False Prophet means is that he has no other option but to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Gurucam

Thanks Gurucam, at least you gave me the opportunity to explain to you that, of the two, the Jews are alive and kicking while Satan is only a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. For instance, your racist urge to curse Israel. In that case, I must remind you of Numbers 24:5,9 which says that, "Blessed are they who bless Israel and accursed are those who curse Israel."

Do not be confused. Confusion is why people do not get scriptures right, err and are not chosen. Apply your anger and ranting correctly, not on me.

I have no racist urge to curse Israel, nor did I curse the Jews. I only quote the Holy KJV N.T.. The doing is of the very Holy KJV N.T.. This is not my doing.

Indeed these revelations from the very Holy KJV N.T., show up the Jews in a very bad light. And from your rhetoric, you seem to perceive that the Jews are cursed . . and you are angry. (i.e. you irrationally attack and seek to crucify, me and not the Holy KJV N.T.)

Obviously you seem to accept and believe these damning (to the Jews) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. and you are venting, irrationally.

And indeed, it seems, that the Jews will like to remove and/or hide the following revelations:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed (i.e. Isaac and his generations).

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations); but he of the freewoman was by promise (Isaac and his generations)
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations) .

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Are the above lies?

Is the Holy KJV N.T. telling lies on the poor innocent Jews?

Stop your ranting (which can grow into weeping and gnashing of teeth) and prove that the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. are lies, if you can.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Do not be confused. Confusion is why people do not get scriptures right, err and are not chosen. Apply your anger and ranting correctly, not on me. I have no racist urge to curse Israel, nor did I curse the Jews. I only quote the Holy KJV N.T.. The doing is of the very Holy KJV N.T.. This is not my doing.

Logic implies that if you make use of a quote without a note that you do not agree with it, you have just admitted that quote to be in agreement with your views. But don't make too big a deal out of my comments. You are not alone.

Gurucam

Ben Masada is now, Ben Out-ah-Shape.

Ben Masada is now, Ben Out-ah-Shape.

Logic implies that if you make use of a quote without a note that you do not agree with it, you have just admitted that quote to be in agreement with your views. But don't make too big a deal out of my comments. You are not alone.

You totally miss the point. It is not about me. Nor is it a game, according your ideas. Also the caption, 'logic implies', confirms that you are about to make a totally unsubstantiated claim. Who is logic? Logic is an innocent, not identified' victim who you are twisting to suit your whim.

Additionally, you seek to promote your caption as defining an absolute law which follows. However you would not accept the following very well and properly articulated, caption as defining an absolute law, which follows with respect to a very Holy KJV N.T. revelation:

Romans: 14 KJV N.T.
I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus (this a caption which introduces an absolute and all covering law from Jesus), that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

You are simply posturing like a lemon used car sale person seeking to sell your lemon ideas.

However, I digressed. Let us get back to the basic idea:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Are the above lies?

In the above revelations, is the Holy KJV N.T. telling lies on the poor innocent Jews?

Stop your ranting (which can grow into weeping and gnashing of teeth) and prove that the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. are lies, if you can.

Your new handle is now, Ben Out-ah-Shape, because you are shown your folly, according literal and clear revelations in the very Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

The unfortunate state and sad end of Chair .

The unfortunate state and sad end of Chair .

"Satan and Jews"
"The Devil and the Jews: The Medieval Conception of the Jew and Its Relation to Modern Anti-Semitism"

You aren't even slightly embarrassed by your bigotry?

Satanic operatives use smoke screens to hide their antichrist agenda. Their most commonly used smoke screen (distraction) is to accuse authentic Christian of Semitism and bigotry when authentic Christians simply esteem, use, invoke and promote the Holy KJV N.Y..

Satanic operatives are like you, Chair. You all do this so as to deliberately hide and/or corrupt the following facts as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.:

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Clearly, in the above literal and clear revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. is truthful. The above confirm, among other things, that the Jews killed Jesus and undermine Christianity and Christians. Why do you take the position of an unawares, false and spying brethren among unsuspecting aspiring Christians and Christians?

Chair, you guys are now being widely exposed, failing and falling, everywhere, for all to know. However this is just a simple first step. Worse is to come for those (like you) who deliberately corrupted and desecrated the Holy KJV N.T., for your own earthly and/or 'things of man' conveniences.

The aim of Christianity is to be delivered into heaven. Clealy you are among the antichrist:

Nearly everything that Jesus supposedly said was said to the Jews. He wasn't interested in Gentiles.

Anyhow- we are not interested in the Christian afterlife. So you'all don't need to keep debating whether we'll get there.

Last edited:

Daniel1769

I am unapologetic ally King James Only, but I read both Old and New Testament. Are you not reading the Old Testament as well? Jesus authored that too, and the unbelieving Jews don't believe in it. The unbelieving Jews don't believe in the New Testament or the Old Testament. They may say they believe in the Old Testament, but they don't, according to Jesus. If they did believe Moses, they would believe Jesus.

Gurucam

I am unapologetic ally King James Only, but I read both Old and New Testament. Are you not reading the Old Testament as well? Jesus authored that too, and the unbelieving Jews don't believe in it. The unbelieving Jews don't believe in the New Testament or the Old Testament. They may say they believe in the Old Testament, but they don't, according to Jesus. If they did believe Moses, they would believe Jesus.

Interesting question.

Fact is I am interested in the inheriting God's kingdom of heaven. This is the aim of Christianity. And I am told by the Holy KJV N.T. that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in O.T.. So I do not at all use the O.T..

(This is not to say that the O.T. is not for others, who, like Chair, are not seeking God's kingdom of heaven, in a Christian after life):

Nearly everything that Jesus supposedly said was said to the Jews. He wasn't interested in Gentiles.
Anyhow- we are not interested in the Christian afterlife. So you'all don't need to keep debating whether we'll get there.
The following is what the Holy KJV N.T. literally confirms about the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Saints are Christians, not Jews. Christians/Saints arose among Jews and Gentiles only with the advent of Jesus Christ. In the above revelation, 'his Saints' are Jesus' twelve disciples:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from Abraham's generations until, 2000 odd years ago when Jesus deliver them to only His twelve disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

Therefore, very willingly, I confine my self to only those deliveries in the Holy KJV N.T. which Jesus made to only to His disciples, in very private session among only them.

Hope this answers your question adequately. Do not run away and hide, now.

Many who believe that they are Christians, do not like the above literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. so they deny them, 'bury their heads in the sand' and continue to live in denial of truth.

. . . they continue to deceive, only themselves.

This why many are called to be Christians. However few get things right and make it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I seek to address aspiring Christians. That is, those who seek the Christian afterlife.

Hope you guys realize that, according to Holy KJV N.T. revelations, there are only two after life, choices.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

'Soweth to his flesh' has to do with esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments. 'Soweth to Spirit' has to do with transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, unconditionally.

Serving in 1.) flesh/ten commandments and 2.) transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit are detailed in the following:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

In the above, the law which one is 'delivered from', 'dead to' and 'must transgress' so as to serve spirit is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. The above also confirms that the law killeth. This clarifies and confirms the following:

One 'after life' choice is Christian/spirit and Spirit which is to reap everlasting life and delivery to God's kingdom of heaven.

The other 'after life' choice is the Old Mosaic/ten commandments/soweth to one's flesh/law of sin and death, which is to reap corruption and delivery to hell.

Chair has forthrightly confess that he/she is not interested in the Christian afterlife. I suggest, therefore, according to literal and clear Holy KJV N.T. revelations that, Chair's ideas will lead one only to reap corruption and entry to hell. Please be guided accordingly.

Do not let the likes of Chair decisive you. They are not recruiting for the Christian after life, which is God's kingdom of heaven. They are recruiting for hell inside the earth, with Satan (this is the only other choice).

The following confirms the after life destination of Christians:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jesus' Father is in heaven and the house of Jesus' Father is in heaven

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 . . . my Father which is in heaven.

The following also confirm the only two possible ends after one's current life on earth:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

If one is not seeking the Christian after life which is "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" then one is seeking, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels".

Wake up to the folly of Chair and do not fall prey to his/her misinformed and misguided ideas.

Instead, be wise, seek the Christian after life.

Last edited:

marhig

How can Satan only be the evil inclination of man, when it says in the book of Job that Satan wandered to and fro about the earth looking to see whom he could devour. Then God said "have you considered my servant Job" how can he only be the evil inclination of man?

Satan is an evil spirit, just as we have the holy spirit. Only Satan brings temptation and tries our weak points to try to turn is from God. He wants Gods people to disobey God and fall by the lusts of our flesh, and he's doing plenty of tempting to try to bring us down and make us desolate in God. But as long as we don't listen and we obey God and do his will and deny Satan then he won't get a look in, because Gods spirit comes with power, and God through Jesus Christ by the spirit gives us the power to overcome, we overcome evil with good. Just as Jesus himself did and he is the perfect example to follow, he is the only way.

Gurucam

The ten commandments are the laws of sin, death and delivery to hell

The ten commandments are the laws of sin, death and delivery to hell

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

"For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death."

However when one transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve spirit one bring forth fruit unto God.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

"Fruit thereof" are 'fruits of God', not 'fruits onto death'.

Have no doubt, the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is a law of sin, death and delivery to hell.

On the other hand, transgressing the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve spirit is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death and delivery into hell

Transgressing the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve spirit is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which deliver one into God's kingdom of heaven.

Gurucam

I'm off this uhhhhhh quacky topic—————I read the NAB bible, the Catholic Study Bible…….

According to Lord Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. you are turning away from Lord Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. and onto Satan. Why?

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The following is the Jesus given parameters of Peter's church:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Clearly the above defines a church, under Satan, in service to the Lord Jesus. Peter was appointed, by Jesus, to anchor a church and Peter was identified to be Satan. Clearly the above defines Peter/Satan church.

People whose spirit must be saved are called 'the dead', in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are also describes as having hearts/spirits that are 'waxed gross'. They are also described as being 'in the flesh'. They are also called 'dead within' and are 'held under the law':

Jesus' instruction, as confirmed literally and clearly in the Holy KJV N.T., is only 'the dead' are sent/drawn to Peter's/Satan's church. 'Saving one's spirit is defined as being 'converted' in the Holy KJV N.T..

To be 'converted' is to cease being 'the dead' to being spiritually aware. This defined the only purpose of Peter's church. After 'conversion' in Peter's church one given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, i.e. one is given to be healed by Jesus, i.e. one is given to be Christian.

Then one has to totally drop Peter's church and fully embrace Paul's commission.

Clearly, Peter's church is Jesus Satanic church were 'the dead' are sent so that their spirits might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. Once one ceases being 'the dead' one is totally and completely out of Peter's church. One then can one follow Jesusb adopting Paul's commission.

Peter's church is not 'the church' of those who follow Jesus. Jesus established two commissions/churches as follows:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Paul's commission is Jesus' Christian church. Paul's commission is the body of people who follow Jesus. This is the body of the chosen few. Only Paul commissions is the body of Christ.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. The Peter & co. are constantly rewriting/altering the Holy KJV N.T..

Why would you choose to follow Peter/Satan and use Peter/Satan books, instead of embracing Jesus and the original Holy KJV N.T.? . . . If you give a good and sensible reason, for you choice, we might all follow you.

Please wake-up to truth before too late is your cry.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Why do you think the KJV is holy?
Or Holier than other Bibles?

Sent from my iPad using TOL

The Holy KJV N.T. is a 'revealed'/spirit/intuited work. It is rooted in things of God. It rises above the physical/carnal and recognizes and includes the spirit realm and spiritual/intuitive actualization.

Other works are intellectual/'thinking' works that attempt to support the ideas of men. These other works are anchored on things of man. These attempt to exorcise the spirit/intuitive dimensions of the Holy KJV N.T.. These do not recognize spiritual/intuitive actualization. They seek to be anchored only on physicality/carnality.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

In the recent U.S.A. Presidential election, President Elect Trump was informed and guided by spirit/intuitions. The capacity to be spiritually/intuitively informed and guided is the fabric of Gifts of the Spirit . . . a thing of God. A treasure held and stored in heaven. An inner or 'within' actualization.

This is a power which comes from within. Spiritual/intuitive actualization are the faculties of our spirit/heart. It is through his spiritual/intuitive faculties that President elect Trump read the population and was guide. He did not have access to and did not use, the physical devises which Clinton had and used (and which failed Clinton):

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

On the other hand, Clinton was informed and guided by the ideas of man. She and her supporters were guide by intellectualizing. Intellectualizing is a faculty of our physical brain/physical body. This is a thing of man/carnality. A treasure of earth. A power which comes from 'without'. Clinton relied on only external 'man' devises and forces to be informed and empowered. These all failed her:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Fact is spiritual/intuitive actualization is now ruling on earth. President elect Trump is the New and relevant. Clinton is the old and 'done away with'. The result of the recent election in the U.S.A. is simply an expression of this underlying and ruling, new reality, on the surface of earth..

From now and onward, if one is not spiritually/intuitively actualized, one will be turned away from every thing on the surface of earth and eventual from the surface of earth it self.

To be spiritually/intuitively actualized is describes as 'converted' in the Holy KJV N.T. This is to become aware of one's own heart/spirit.

It is not an end on to it self. It is simply a first actualization which one must have in order to seek to be Christian. That is, one must be spiritually/intuitively actualized before Jesus can heal one.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Those other renditions of the Holy KJV N.T. was done by people who were not 'converted' and clearly not healed by Jesus. Such people are called 'the dead' (i.e. 'the spiritually dead'). Those other renditions of the Holy KJV N.T. are not inspired/spiritual/intuitive works. They are carnal/intellectual works:

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Those other renditions of the Holy KJV N.T. will be cast out, like Clinton, her supporters, her media and her pollsters etc.. They are all 'the old' which/who are no longer relevant (and supportable) on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Antichrist Catholic inquisition.

The Antichrist Catholic inquisition.

Please remove and distance your selves from the Catholic church.

The Holy KJV N.T. is a 'revealed'/spirit/intuited work. It is rooted in things of God. It rises above the physical/carnal and recognizes and includes the spirit realm and spiritual/intuitive actualization.

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

However the rewritten and corrupted renditions of the Holy KJV N.T. are not scriptures. They were not given by inspiration of God. They were given by inspiration of man/carnality.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man (i.e. the carnal/satanic person) receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually/intuitively discerned (they are discerned only by spiritually aware people, i.e. 'converted' people).

The Christian way is, for each person, to get all truth, individually, privately and spiritually/intuitively, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

In the Catholic inquisition, the Catholics (i.e. people of Satanic/carnal orientation) burnt at the stake (i.e. killed by burning alive), millions of people who were practicing this Christian way of life.

It is time for you guys to wake-up to truth . . and stop spouting foolishness and holding onto foolishness. Get real before too late is your cry.

Repatriation is at hand. What one sowest, one reaps in his/her after life. Also if one's tradition practiced burning humans at the stake and one esteems, uses, invokes and promotes that tradition, one goes to a place of eternal fire.

It seems that repayment for burning Christians at the stake, is to be burnt in hell fire, inside the earth, with Satan, for all eternity. Who else can be more justly send to be burnt in hell fire, inside the earth, with Satan, for all eternity?

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.

Fire for fire. (kindness for kindness, etc.)

Jesus confirmed that, Peter & co. were never to be trusted.

Do not (unwittingly) play around with serious and terminal foolishness.

The rug was totally pulled out from under Clinton, her supporters, her media, her pollsters, etc. and they do not yet know what hit them. They would probably never realize and/or accept that it was all the doing of the now ruling, Christ consciousness.

Are you going to be the same? Of course they are weeping and gnashing their teeth, in bitter disappointment. However they do not realize that it is all a first small step, according to:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.

You, however, should wake-up before too late is your cry.

Last edited: