Ohio State University reports active shooter on campus

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The attacker was a Somali refugee.

Oh gee,
refugee.

Now let's watch the libs do what they do best.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was a jihad attack. Ohio State was chosen because all eyes were on Columbus. I explained it to a younger millennial about it never being random, but planned events. The light bulb went off.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delete this thread, or lock it. You have a problem titling threads correctly. This was a jihad attack. Besides not being a shooter, it is not random as is meant by "active shooter" a term coined by the perpetrators.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Delete this thread, or lock it. You have a problem titling threads correctly. This was a jihad attack. Besides not being a shooter, it is not random as is meant by "active shooter" a term coined by the perpetrators.

:yawn: It's the title of the news alert (Eph 4:14).

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
if he'd had a gun, it would have been worse

gun control works!

Muslims prefer knives even when guns are available

Revelation 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

With the rise of isis beheading people, makes that make a lot of sense doesn't it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
As I heard it they initially reported it as an active shooter. I think you momentarily forgot that that liberals are a cowardly, superstitious and stupid lot.

gun control works!
If you mean holding the gun steady with both hands, indexing and proper aim, then I agree.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, it was a jihadist attack. There is no such thing as an "active shooter". That is rhetoric, and that idiot liberal serpent dove feeds right into.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No, it was a jihadist attack. There is no such thing as an "active shooter". That is rhetoric, and that idiot liberal serpent dove feeds right into.
And the liberal media still called it an active shooter at first.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Eph 4:14] :chuckle:
See:

What is antinomianism?

Related:

Lordship

f81cc3db3157bf0454773ca312e63fb6.jpg

Pillsbury Doughboy

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
As a reminder Nick M is number 59 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category.
Hey whad'ya know, I'm on your list too.

You are a loser.

And that's not an ad hominem. That's my claim. Prove me wrong.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Hey whad'ya know, I'm on your list too.

You are a loser.

And that's not an ad hominem. That's my claim. Prove me wrong.
:yawn: Ad hominem Eph 4:14
Nope. Pay attention, loser. You are a loser. It's not an "ad hominem" because that's the only point I'm arguing. An ad hominem is "directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining," and, "a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself." The only relevant point you could make to counter my claim is to somehow prove you're not a loser. And I don't think you can do it. But I'm hopeful. I like to be wrong.