ECT Some Directions from I Cor 7 MAD cannot absorb

Interplanner

I bet you a week of TOL [the one who is proven wrong cannot post for a week] that Jesus and various men of God in the Bible called people names, too.

What commands mattered if circumcision, the first command of what became the Law, did not? Give me some examples.

I don't like football, American or otherwise.

Obviously Paul meant the fruit of the Spirit of God when he was dismissing circ. By the way, the imagery of fruit vs works is a whole sermon itself. If the Spirit is at work those things grow for free; but if the flesh is at work it does works--expects to get paid.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Obviously Paul meant the fruit of the Spirit of God when he was dismissing circ. By the way, the imagery of fruit vs works is a whole sermon itself. If the Spirit is at work those things grow for free; but if the flesh is at work it does works--expects to get paid.
Not willing to take my challenge? Or answer my question..?

Your response is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Lon

God's everlasting covenant of circumcision has been dismissed by this anti-Christ named Interplanner. Get lost.

Out of curiosity for one who mostly just reads these threads: Which circumcision? The physical or the spiritual? Both? Neither, perhaps? Thanks. -Lon

Right Divider

Body part
Out of curiosity for one who mostly just reads these threads: Which circumcision? The physical or the spiritual? Both? Neither, perhaps? Thanks. -Lon
The ones referred to here:
Gen 17:13 (KJV)
(17:13) He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

DAN P

In some middle paragraphs on marital issues, Paul says to stay as you were called as a Christian:
stay slave
stay free
stay unmarried
stay married
stay uncirc
stay circ

Circ and Uncirc are nothing (which is why I don't believe Acts 18 is a doctrine about circ). Then the knock out:

KEEPING GOD'S COMMANDS IS WHAT COUNTS.

So apparently Circumcision is not a command anyway. And Paul knew nothing of MAD nor did any other apostle.

Hi and what are those COMMANDS that we are to keep ?

Was Corneluis CIRCUMCISED as he was a GENTILE ??

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Thank you for the generalization. I don't want to be arrogant. I'm immersed in Galatians, meaning I realize there is not two gospels in ch 2. What exact problem do you have with what I said?

If you were immersed in Galatians, you would have had Acts 15 in one hand as you read Galatians.

Acts 15
5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

DAN P

In some middle paragraphs on marital issues, Paul says to stay as you were called as a Christian:
stay slave
stay free
stay unmarried
stay married
stay uncirc
stay circ

Circ and Uncirc are nothing (which is why I don't believe Acts 18 is a doctrine about circ). Then the knock out:

So apparently Circumcision is not a command anyway. And Paul knew nothing of MAD nor did any other apostle.

Hi and what commandments are you talking about , so list some with a verse !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

stay slave
stay free
stay unmarried
stay married
stay uncirc
stay circ

What it actually says,

King James Bible
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Interplanner

When you are immersed in Galatians, you know that the setting aside of the law is not opening the doors to chaos because the fruit of the Spirit is in its place, which the law is powerless to cause or create.

SaulToPaul 2

When you are immersed in Galatians, you know that the setting aside of the law is not opening the doors to chaos because the fruit of the Spirit is in its place, which the law is powerless to cause or create.

If you were immersed in Galatians you would know that you are not the Israel of God.