The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Danoh

of or concerning a province of a country or empire.....
I'm America first yes. What of it?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Lol - provincial refers to one who does not wander much outside of his own little world.

It was a ribbing of you for that.

You too often remind me of various of both Liberal and Republican friends of mine - each often stuck in their own little world.

Get back in THE Mystery, bro.

Grow in it.

See how the world looks, then.

See if you don't end up free from neither one extreme, or another, out of the awareness that neither matters, in the end.

"All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any" - 1 Corinthians 6:12.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them..."1 Corinthians 6:13.

ClimateSanity

Lol - provincial refers to one who does not wander much outside of his own little world.

It was a ribbing of you for that.

You too often remind me of various of both Liberal and Republican friends of mine - each often stuck in their own little world.

Get back in THE Mystery, bro.

Grow in it.

See how the world looks, then.

See if you don't end up free from neither one extreme, or another, out of the awareness that neither matters, in the end.

"All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any" - 1 Corinthians 6:12.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them..."1 Corinthians 6:13.
What about the mystery? What am doing that destroys the message of the mystery?

ClimateSanity

You take issue with me over my excitement over the election of Trump. Im excited with the growing realization in the populace of the evils of globalism and how it has controlled much of what has happened in our society in the last few decades. Thats all thats changed in the last 18 months. Why is this such a disturbing thing to your conscience?

Danoh

You take issue with me over my excitement over the election of Trump. Im excited with the growing realization in the populace of the evils of globalism and how it has controlled much of what has happened in our society in the last few decades. Thats all thats changed in the last 18 months. Why is this such a disturbing thing to your conscience?

Obviously, I give you a hard time. There is no denying that.

And obviously, we are worlds apart in our political views and so on.

And you have it in your head that I am a Liberal. The ignorance of that forever cracks me up. Actually, I do not hold to any party. I vote on a case by case basis, not based on one party or another.

I still see you as one of mine in the Lord, though. Especially given that we both hold to some form of Mid-Acts.

Icing on the cake.

At the same time, there is ever the need for Proverbs 27:17.

And the fact of the matter is that while Trump talks protectionism; he has practiced and has continued to heavily practice...globalism...for a VERY long time now.

In short, just as "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend" - Proverbs 27:17.

Make of that whatever you are fully persuaded in your own mind to, at this time, and until you are fully persuaded in your own mind, otherwise, bro.

"For whatsoever is not of faith is sin" Rom. 14:5, 23.

Last edited: