Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

MarcATL

People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal.
How's his embarrassing and devastating defeat last Friday working out for you?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Danoh

People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal.

Spoken like a true blue drone - one who obviously failed miserably to conduct the required due diligence concerning ANY candidate's history.

Trump's?

One life-long history of financial and political corruption for self-gain, no matter who's rights it trampled.

Well, he is now in the very midst of the Swamp he for so long bought and paid for on a smaller scale - no match for the big boys of DC - no matter how many of his past, smaller Swamp pals he brings with him.

Fact is, bigger Swamp Thing Ryan and his bigger Swamp Thing pals, played smaller Swamp Thing Trump; and good.

Just as such will continue to.

Trump should have remained where he was - the fake star of a fake "Reality" TV show.

Ol Putin must be very dissapointed in his smaller Swamp Thing puppet...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
really?

you dint find her a sympathetic figure when her scumbag husband was having his sexual peccadilloes exposed to the nation?
I don't know her well enough to know what their relationship and the expectations attending it were. Some people have "open" marriages or make accommodations. As I haven't been given much reason to think of high moral character and either of the two, well three parties involved in that scandal I didn't see her as necessarily sympathetic. I know some on the right used it as a means to further impugn her character, and some on the left to paint her sympathetically.

It's sad that he lacked sufficient self control or moral fiber. I think the relationship was legally actionable given her position as a White House employee and his position. In any event, it was an embarrassment for the country and it demeaned the office he'd done a largely good job manning.

THall

I just love it when all the losers call Trump an incompetent loser, ...... you know... the one their candidate lost to...... This kind of says it all about those that can not take responsibility for their own false beliefs and failures.....LOL

Danoh

I just love it when all the losers call Trump an incompetent loser, ...... you know... the one their candidate lost to...... This kind of says it all about those that can not take responsibility for their own false beliefs and failures.....LOL

Only because their own candidate failed to cater to more Trump supporting bigots.

And from how things turned out it appears their candidate had not that many more so called "deplorables" to have had to reach out to, towards assuring herself her win.

As your huge, upcoming loss - thanks to your fake, golden haired, agent orange himself - will soon show.

"The mob is fickle, brother" - "Lucille" in "Gladiator."

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I just love it when all the losers call Trump an incompetent loser,
How do you feel about it when Republicans agree. :D

...... you know... the one their candidate lost to......
You can actually hold Hillary in as much contempt. It's not an either or if you're rational and ethical.

This kind of says it all about those that can not take responsibility for their own false beliefs and failures.....LOL
LOL only belongs in the diary of 14 year old girls.

Trump grabbed 2017 by the . . . scruff of the neck.
The whole country. And he really does appear to think he can do anything with it.

THall

The guys that writes the most words and says absolutely nothing, and has been dead wrong about Trump from the very beginning, is still running his pie hole......LOL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The guys that writes the most words and says absolutely nothing
Maybe you just need a dictionary.

and has been dead wrong about Trump from the very beginning
I don't think anyone outside of his camp has been wrong about Trump. He's by and large what most of us thought he'd be.

is still running his pie hole......LOL
Fourteen...or up to eighteen if she's from Mississippi.

THall

Christ said let your yes be yes and your no be no. The way you bloviate TH, you could not get further from the intent of that, no doubt.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Christ said let your yes be yes and your no be no.
Right. We don't have to swear an oath. Our yes or no should be as binding.

What he's not suggesting is that when someone asks if you still beat your wife, yes or no, you have to lie to meet a simple litmus that isn't the actual point.

The way you bloviate TH, you could not get further from the intent of that, no doubt.
You don't appear to understand that intent, or the irony of your attempt within the context of your second sentence.

Lon

What he's not suggesting is that when someone asks if you still beat your wife, yes or no, you have to lie to meet a simple litmus that

isn't the actual point.

Kind of like 'do you still suck your thumb' but I keep thinking "beat your wife" has to have something else as over used as it is (yes or no linked above was an attempt to find an alternative :noway: )

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame