Letter of Apology

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Art Deco
I like your unfettered logic...:think:
You should. It beats your faith any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Quite frankly Scarlet, I just don't give a damn...
Since you don't, you won't mind standing aside while the Godless Secular Humanist Baby Eaters™ take over the country, round up all the Christians and gas them.

:chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Art Deco
For the same reason he doesn't invade England and drive you out...there are bigger fish to fry in the Middle East. :think:
And a fish fry that big needs lots and lots of oil...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Frank Ernest

Got it. Statistical data exists to show that the majority of convicted murderers are Christian. Then we discover there is no universally-accepted test to show one is Christian.

So your statistical data isn't worth crap, is it?
Perhaps it demonstrats that your religion isn't "worth a crap" at changing the hearts of most humans.

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by Zakath

Perhaps it demonstrats that your religion isn't "worth a crap" at changing the hearts of most humans.
Or that criminals think by claiming Christianity their sentence will be made lighter.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by :mock::zakath:

:darwinsm:
40% of convicted murderers are Christian.
No (universally accepted) test exists to show who is a "Christian."
Conclusion: Christianity fails to change the hearts of most humans.

Yessir, :zakath:, figures don't lie, but liars sure do figure, don't they? :thumb: :dunce:

NavyDude

Originally posted by Mr. 5020

Or that criminals think by claiming Christianity their sentence will be made lighter.
Has there ever been a single sentence reduced because the person was a Christian? Such a motion to reduce sentence based on that would be beaten down with a rolled-up Constitution, which speaks out rather loudly against religious favoritism.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by BillyBob
There's plenty of oil in Iraq....
Which is why we're over there.

If we conquer Syria and Iran, too, we've got the entire world by the testicles...except Canada and Venezuela, anyway...

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Gerald

Which is why we're over there.

If we conquer Syria and Iran, too, we've got the entire world by the testicles...except Canada and Venezuela, anyway...

I have no problem with that, Syria and Iran are both terrorist nations, no point in letting them use all those oil profits against us.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by BillyBob
I have no problem with that, Syria and Iran are both terrorist nations, no point in letting them use all those oil profits against us.
That's your problem, BB: you never think big enough.

There is a point to preventing any nation possessing a large oil reserve from using their oil profits against the US.

I infer from this that you don't agree with the Project for a New American Century...?

Zakath

Resident Atheist

:darwinsm:
40% of convicted murderers are Christian.
No (universally accepted) test exists to show who is a "Christian."
Conclusion: Christianity fails to change the hearts of most humans.

By acting as if murder were the only crime for which one could be incarcerated in the US, you forgot to include the fact that 57% of those incarcerated in US prisons describe themselves as Christian. - U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons, Census 04-11-2000.

Also, don't forget that 70% of all abortions in America are voluntarily sought by Christians. - Guttmacher Institute study

It would appear that some people are either too lazy or too stupid to actually read anything that disagrees with their point. ;)

servent101

Zakath
It would appear that some people are either too lazy or too stupid to actually read anything that disagrees with their point.

So anyone who says they are a Christian is one - I have a different theory that most real Christians deny any involvement in the current organized fiasco called Christianity today. \\\

But you would not only have to read, you would also have to think.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

By acting as if murder were the only crime for which one could be incarcerated in the US, you forgot to include the fact that 57% of those incarcerated in US prisons describe themselves as Christian. - U.S. Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Prisons, Census 04-11-2000.
Despite no universally-accepted test for determining what a Christian is? :shocked: Impressive!
Also, don't forget that 70% of all abortions in America are voluntarily sought by Christians. - Guttmacher Institute study
AND, don't forget we can't define what a Christian is.
It would appear that some people are either too lazy or too stupid to actually read anything that disagrees with their point. ;)
:darwinsm: Apparently that applies also to people who are too stupid to read their own contradictory crap.

Zakath

Resident Atheist

Despite no universally-accepted test for determining what a Christian is...AND, don't forget we can't define what a Christian is.
Yup. I suppose even you consider yourself a Christian. ;)

...Apparently that applies also to people who are too stupid to read their own contradictory crap.
Like your Christian Bible... :rolleyes:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by servent101

Zakath

So anyone who says they are a Christian is one - I have a different theory that most real Christians deny any involvement in the current organized fiasco called Christianity today.
So you're definition of "Christian is...?????

And why should we consider yours valid over someone like Frankie's?

:think:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
No dancing, just boosting the post count.

When dealing with your posts, there's little need to do anything but watch the refuse wash by in the gutters. No dancing required.

You're mistaken as usual.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame

No dancing, just boosting the post count.

When dealing with your posts, there's little need to do anything but watch the refuse wash by in the gutters. No dancing required.

You're mistaken as usual.
:darwinsm: You are the one who posted the contradiction. You are the one who keeps trying to change the subject after getting caught.

Got any more lame excuses? :chuckle:

servent101

Zakath
So you're definition of "Christian is...?????

And why should we consider yours valid over someone like Frankie's?

Good questions - and I will answer the second first - If you assume that I think Frankie is wrong or right - it is possible in my book anyways that Frankie is where he needs to be at - that God is revealing Himself to Frankie as Frankie is able to understnd God - not that this is likely or probable, but possible.

As far as what I think a Christian is - well for me I try and as far as I understand, think it is not proper for us to put labels on people - you are Zakath - Frankie is Frankie, and I am William Bonnie (just kidding)
that is just one of my aliesis, anyways - a Christian to me is one who is aware of the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ, and thinks He has and is the Way the Truth and the Life - someone who follows His teachings. This does not exclude all other religions - one can also be the admirerer of many a Teacher - even admire one more than Jesus, follow One more than Jesus - in my book anyways, all the World Religions come from the same SOURCE.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

elected4ever

Originally posted by servent101

Zakath

Good questions - and I will answer the second first - If you assume that I think Frankie is wrong or right - it is possible in my book anyways that Frankie is where he needs to be at - that God is revealing Himself to Frankie as Frankie is able to understnd God - not that this is likely or probable, but possible.

As far as what I think a Christian is - well for me I try and as far as I understand, think it is not proper for us to put labels on people - you are Zakath - Frankie is Frankie, and I am William Bonnie (just kidding)
that is just one of my aliesis, anyways - a Christian to me is one who is aware of the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ, and thinks He has and is the Way the Truth and the Life - someone who follows His teachings. This does not exclude all other religions - one can also be the admirerer of many a Teacher - even admire one more than Jesus, follow One more than Jesus - in my book anyways, all the World Religions come from the same SOURCE.

With Christ's Love

Servent101
In other words servant 101 does not know what a Christian is and does not know what he believes.. That is why he is libel to fall for anything.