Justified

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
JUSTIFIED
Rom 1:17
17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."
Heb 10:30-31
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Matt 12:37
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Gal 5:4-5
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
James 1:20
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Rom 8:1
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
1 Pet 3:18
18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,
1 Pet 4:1
1 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,
1 Pet 2:21
21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
Heb 5:8
8 though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
1 Cor 13:9-10
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
1 Cor 6:6-8
6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!
7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
James 4:1
1 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
James 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Luke 6:36-37
36 "Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Luke 6:32-35
32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
34 "And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive back, what credit is that to you? For even sinners lend to sinners to receive as much back.
35 "But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.
Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Mark 8:34-37
34 When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, "Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
35 "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it.
36 "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
37 "Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
Matt 4:8-11
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.
Rom 8:33
33 Who shall bring a charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.
Rom 3:26
26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Rom 3:29-30
29 Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also,
30 since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith.
Rom 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Lk 18:13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
Matt 21:28-31
28 "But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, 'Son, go, work today in my vineyard.'
29 "He answered and said, 'I will not,' but afterward he regretted it and went.
30 "Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, 'I go, sir,' but he did not go.
31 "Which of the two did the will of his father?" They said to Him, "The first." Jesus said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.
(NKJ)
Titus 3:4-7
4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared,
5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
(NKJ)
XXX What justifies us with God is when we stand on His Word and not our own words. I dont mean standing on the interpretation of His Word. But actually quoting Gods Word. Because then we are following the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit only quotes Gods Word to us. A man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Acts 13:38-39
38 "Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins;
39 "and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.
(NKJ)

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
(NKJ)

Rom 5:18
18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
(NKJ)

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Samie

Hi squeaky;

Justification is God's work FOR man through Christ, do you agree?

If so, when, do you think, does God, through Christ, justify a person?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hi squeaky;

Justification is God's work FOR man through Christ, do you agree?

If so, when, do you think, does God, through Christ, justify a person?

I said
God justifies us IF we are walking after the Holy Spirit. And the verses the Holy Spirit are leading us with. And the Holy Spirit ONLY quotes verses.

(NKJ)

Samie

I said
God justifies us IF we are walking after the Holy Spirit. And the verses the Holy Spirit are leading us with. And the Holy Spirit ONLY quotes verses.

(NKJ)
If one is already walking after the Holy Spirit, he is already doing God's will,is he not?

If Yes, what need is there for God to justify him, when he is already doing His will? What will God justify him for, since justification is making an "UNJUST" person "JUST", and since he is already doing His will, the person is not "UNJUST", is he?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If one is already walking after the Holy Spirit, he is already doing God's will,is he not?

If Yes, what need is there for God to justify him, when he is already doing His will? What will God justify him for, since justification is making an "UNJUST" person "JUST", and since he is already doing His will, the person is not "UNJUST", is he?

I said
It appears you don't know that much about the Holy Spirit. Let me try to expain When one gets into Christianity they go through the three years of the milk understanding. Then if they found the Holy Spirit within they go into the meat understanding for eleven years at a minimum. Now any time during that 14 years they can fall from grace, be disqualified, or fall short of salvation. But if they do it right they come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. I have been receiving the revelations for 25 years. I have over 2000 of them.

Samie

I have been receiving the revelations for 25 years. I have over 2000 of them.
So, among the more than 2000 revelations, the reason why God still needs to make "JUST" him who is already walking after the HS and therefore already NOT "UNJUST", is not among them?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So, among the more than 2000 revelations, the reason why God still needs to make "JUST" him who is already walking after the HS and therefore already NOT "UNJUST", is not among them?

I said
Ok let me try it this way. Unless one is getting verses in every thought their not walking after the Holy Spirit.

Samie

I said
Ok let me try it this way. Unless one is getting verses in every thought their not walking after the Holy Spirit.
So, since you are walking after the HS, which verse says that God makes "JUST" one who is already "NOT UNJUST"? Thanks.

Samie

That doesn't make any sense, is it a riddle?
No, it's not.

I asked you when do people get justified by God. You replied when they are walking after the HS. I reminded you that those walking after the HS are already doing God's will and therefore already NOT UNJUST.

But you countered by saying you have received more than 2000 revelations from God and that those walking after the HS should be able to give verses for every thought.

Hence, having received more than 2000 revelations from God, I presume that you are walking after the HS and you are able to give a verse for every thought, and so I am asking you what verse says God makes "JUST" one who is already "NOT UNJUST".

Thanks.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, it's not.

I asked you when do people get justified by God. You replied when they are walking after the HS. I reminded you that those walking after the HS are already doing God's will and therefore already NOT UNJUST.

But you countered by saying you have received more than 2000 revelations from God and that those walking after the HS should be able to give verses for every thought.

Hence, having received more than 2000 revelations from God, I presume that you are walking after the HS and you are able to give a verse for every thought, and so I am asking you what verse says God makes "JUST" one who is already "NOT UNJUST".

Thanks.

I said
Now that doesn't make any sense.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Everyone has a carnal mind. Your born with it. Where your under the influence of your guardian angel and the devil. Some times you make the right decision some times you don't. We receive the Holy Spirit so He can tell us with a verse which one gave us the last opinion. He can tell us by the verse whether or not to submit to each thought in our minds. So if one submits to the Holy Spirit to do it or not do it. They are justified in their decision. But you must get a verse.

Samie

Everyone has a carnal mind. Your born with it.
No. Scriptures say the opposite. Do you know the verse? If not, I'll show you. If yes, show me.

Where your under the influence of your guardian angel and the devil. Some times you make the right decision some times you don't. We receive the Holy Spirit so He can tell us with a verse which one gave us the last opinion. He can tell us by the verse whether or not to submit to each thought in our minds. So if one submits to the Holy Spirit to do it or not do it. They are justified in their decision. But you must get a verse.
So why can't you give a verse when asked for one that reflects your claim that people are justified when they walk after the HS?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. Scriptures say the opposite. Do you know the verse? If not, I'll show you. If yes, show me.

So why can't you give a verse when asked for one that reflects your claim that people are justified when they walk after the HS?

I said
I have showed you all the verses. But you insist on mocking Gods Word.

(NKJ)

Acts 13:39-41
39 "and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.
40 "Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:
41 "Behold, you despisers, marvel and perish! For I work a work in your days, a work which you will by no means believe, though one were to declare it to you.' "
(NKJ)

Samie

I said
I have showed you all the verses. But you insist on mocking Gods Word.
You are lying. Show me where I mocked God's word, and I'll REPENT, apologize to God and you and everyone else.

BUT if you can't, REPENT or PERISH, you, liar. You know who the father of liars are? Read John 8:44.

(NKJ)

Acts 13:39-41
40 "Beware therefore, lest what has been spoken in the prophets come upon you:
41 "Behold, you despisers, marvel and perish! For I work a work in your days, a work which you will by no means believe, though one were to declare it to you.' "
(NKJ)
All you do is copy-paste verses in the hope of hitting the nail on its head. Just like a newbie physician prescribing tons of medicine hoping one is the cure.

Where is the verse that hints at your claim that God justifies those who walk after the Holy Spirit? Where? And you boast of MORE THAN 2000 revelations. Hypocrite! Accusing me of mocking God's word when you seem to be the one guilty of the crime you accuse me of.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are lying. Show me where I mocked God's word, and I'll REPENT, apologize to God and you and everyone else.

BUT if you can't, REPENT or PERISH, you, liar. You know who the father of liars are? Read John 8:44.

All you do is copy-paste verses in the hope of hitting the nail on its head. Just like a newbie physician prescribing tons of medicine hoping one is the cure.

Where is the verse that hints at your claim that God justifies those who walk after the Holy Spirit? Where? And you boast of MORE THAN 2000 revelations. Hypocrite! Accusing me of mocking God's word when you seem to be the one guilty of the crime you accuse me of.

I said
What in the world is wrong with you? Do you even know what justified means? All the verses I have given you is the proof of justified. This is the definition of justified. If one is walking after the Holy Spirit they are justified. Innocent, righteous.

1344 dikaioo (dik-ah-yo'-o);

from 1342; to render (i.e. show or regard as) just or innocent:

KJV-- free, justify (-ier), be righteous.

Samie

Show me my post where you said I MOCKED GOD'S WORD. Don't insult me and try to run away. LIAR.
Sorry for my words.

But next time, squeaky, accuse me of mocking anything or anyone, but please don't accuse me of mocking God's word, because to me mocking His Word is mocking God. And to me, that's blasphemy. OK?

Back to topic.