Supporters of Sodomy & Baby Killing are Hell Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

:madmad: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Supporters of the sodomites & baby killing are unrighteous and will not be inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven.

Do you support baby killing or sodomy? If you do then prepare yourself for hell.

Freak

BillyBob said:
How do you feel about killing sodomites?
Not interested in "killing." God will judge those bent on sodomy. He will judge them by sending them to eternal hell.

Freak

The good news for sodomites and baby killers and those who support them--Holy God is interested in rescuing you from your evil. He desires a loving relationship with YOU! Renounce your sins and enter a personal relationship with Jesus!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
How do you feel about murderous child molesters who refuse to repent and instead continue molesting and murdering? What should we do with them?

Freak

BillyBob said:
How do you feel about murderous child molesters who refuse to repent and instead continue molesting and murdering? What should we do with them?
It doesn't really matter what I believe...God has spoken... He is not silent...

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

God will not be mocked. He will judge and will ensure they enter eternal hell.

Justin (Wiccan)

To place things into your terminology, after a person dies, they are no longer a "sodomite," a "homosexual," or any other thing that you disagree with.

Yet we all walk by the light we have. I will pray that you may find a better light.

Justin

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
To place things into your terminology, after a person dies, they are no longer a "sodomite," a "homosexual," or any other thing that you disagree with.

Yet we all walk by the light we have. I will pray that you may find a better light.

Justin
Even Wiccans will go to hell!!!

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Freak said:
It doesn't really matter what I believe...God has spoken... He is not silent...

But wait a minute, what you just wrote is based on yoru beliefs so if it doesn't matter what you believe, why post it??? :think:

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

God will not be mocked. He will judge and will ensure they enter eternal hell.

Ah, more about what you believe. I thought it didn't matter??

Anyway, inheriting God's kingdom is something that God will sort out, in the meantime, what do you suggest we do with murderous child molesters?

Freak

BillyBob said:
But wait a minute, what you just wrote is based on yoru beliefs so if it doesn't matter what you believe, why post it???
Actually, it is God's view.

Anyway, inheriting God's kingdom is something that God will sort out, in the meantime,
:kookoo: Let's read this again, shall we...

Now tell me who will not inherit the Kingdon of Heaven?

what do you suggest we do with murderous child molesters?
God will send them to hell!

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
What will you tell this "goddess?" :dizzy:

Do you "tell" God what to do?

And as a bit of information to you: Wiccans worship both a God and a Goddess. I could explain more ... but somehow, I feel that this is all you can bear right now.

Justin

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Do you "tell" God what to do?

And as a bit of information to you: Wiccans worship both a God and a Goddess. Justin
God is a jealous God and expects those who love Him to worship Him alone.

Jesus once said:

Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you,Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve."'

No room for a goddess.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Freak said:
God is a jealous God and expects those who love Him to worship Him alone.

Jesus once said:

Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you,Satan! For it is written, "You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve."'

No room for a goddess.
Sounds right

Status
Not open for further replies.