TOL March Madness

drbrumley

You are invited to join my on-line college hoops bracket group! Time is of the essense so quickly PM me your emil address and Ill get an invite to you.

drbrumley

Rules are:
1st round- 1 point
2nd round-2 points
3rd round- 3 points
Final Four- 10 points
Championship-25 points

If you score more points then anyone else, you win the March Madness.

drbrumley

Ok Sozo, I got it. What I sent was an invitation, just click the link provided on the first email

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

Sozo, I just sent you another one. Let me know if you didnt get it.
I have not received anything, but a PM telling me that you sent me an invitation.

drbrumley

Ok, you should have received your email now. It is from me. The subject should say Bracket manger Invitation.

Sozo

Ok, you should have received your email now. It is from me. The subject should say Bracket manger Invitation.
:yawn: :nono:

Is this just your way of telling me that you are tired of me winning everything?

drbrumley

Originally posted by Sozo

:yawn: :nono:

Is this just your way of telling me that you are tired of me winning everything?
:crackup: That's funny.

Seriously, I'll figure a way for you. Just give me some time.

drbrumley

Why your not getting the invite is beyond me. Unless you have junk mail protection and it thinks Im sending you junk mail.

Sozo

:crackup: That's funny.

Seriously, I'll figure a way for you. Just give me some time.

Maybe you are sending it to the wrong email.

Can you just PM me?

Sozo

Why your not getting the invite is beyond me. Unless you have junk mail protection and it thinks Im sending you junk mail.
I'm using PC-cillin. Perhaps you should remove the word "thong" from your emails?