Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDante

That's probably the dumbest comment I've seen you make, so far, and it's by far the most unsubstantiated.

How do you know? Did you run DNA tests to confirm the person in that picture has two X chromosomes instead of an X and a y?

What evidence do you have that the person who is taking a selfie in the women's restroom is actually a woman?

Here's the evidence the person is a man:
Beard
Moustache
Short hair
Bulky body
Facial structure.

Here's the evidence that the person is a woman:
I guess you could say the person is in a women's restroom...

So, if you weigh the evidence, which seems more likely? Pervert man in women's restroom taking a selfie with two actual women in the bathroom who are giving him strange looks? Or woman in women's restroom with nothing wrong at all?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

wow you REALLY arn't very bright either.

it's called fact checking. You can check out this person's selfie with any number of news sources like the New York Times or MSNBC or the Huffington Post

Michael Huges was in the restroom the idiot bathroom laws would require him to use.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Wouldn't it be considered 'policing a women's restroom/locker room/fitting room' if when someone who observed what they thought was a male enter a women's restroom, locker room or fitting room, confronted him and asked:

"Do you identify as non-binary, or fluid, or demigender, or pangender or gender gifted?"

I just want to know if the man accused of assaulting Seattle liberal Kelly Herron in a Golden Gardens women's restroom (a park in NW Seattle) should have been questioned about what he was doing inside a women's restroom?

It's a simple question ...Dante.

Is Gary Steiner a transsexual? No.
Has he ever claimed to be transsexual? No.

So you do want to police women's restrooms and ask the following question to those who appear to be males:

"Do you identify as non-binary, or fluid, or demigender, or pangender or gender gifted?"

Do you care at all about Kelly Herron?...

You really should ask the guy who wrote this a few posts back:

Having a fit over who is using what bathroom is very weird.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey, it's your LGBTQ movement's hoax that you're defending, make your case (using the Banqui Defintion) as to why people should believe that AIDS in Africa is the same AIDS that homosexuals in westernized countries have been dying from for 30+ years now.

no, your claim that "Score 12 points, and according to the LGBTQ friendly World Health Organization, you have AIDS." is just another one of your lies.

Again: Page 15.
http://www.who.int/hiv/strategic/en/bangui1985report.pdf

The LGBTQueer hoax in Africa has been revealed in the WHMBR! Part 4 thread. Thanks for helping me show that it is.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With congressional hearings on the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice nominee Neil Gorsuch starting today, people should be aware that he's not the conservative that the LGBTQueer movement and Trump supporters make him out to be.

Back on page 288 it was revealed how Gorsuch has been LGBTQ friendly:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4920034&viewfull=1#post4920034

Now let's hear from some of his proud and unrepentant homosexual friends:

Gorsuch Not Easy to Pigeonhole on Gay Rights, Friends Say

Feb. 11, 2017

Phil Berg was nervous as he prepared to tell Neil Gorsuch he was gay.
AIDS was still in the headlines at the time, the early 1990s, and same-sex marriage was a far-fetched notion. Some of Mr. Berg’s other friends had not reacted well to his news. So he moved with caution, slipping the word “boyfriend” casually into conversation with Mr. Gorsuch, his dear friend and Harvard Law School classmate.
“He didn’t skip a beat,” Mr. Berg, now a corporate lawyer in Manhattan said, recalling how that conversation led to a “special bond” between the two men. “It was a huge deal for me, and it made a lasting impression.

...Like Justice Scalia, Judge Gorsuch regards himself as an originalist, meaning he tries to interpret the Constitution based on the text as written by the founding fathers. But he is three decades younger than Justice Scalia was when he died. He has had two openly gay clerks, and he lives with his wife, Louise, and their two daughters in liberal Boulder, Colo., where his church, St. John’s Episcopal, welcomes gay members.

...Against that backdrop, the judge’s gay friends — both Democrats and Republicans — find themselves vouching for him.
“I said, “Listen, I’m a liberal gay Jew from New England and you were appointed by George W. Bush, and I want to make sure I’m not going to be uncomfortable here,’” said Joshua Goodbaum, a former clerk of Judge Gorsuch, recalling his 2008 job interview.
And when Mr. Goodbaum married his longtime partner in 2014 — the year before the Supreme Court’s landmark decision on same-sex marriage — he said, “The judge was thrilled for us.”

“He was actually kind of syrupy about it. I remember him saying, ‘You’re going to see how wonderful this is for your relationship.’’’

...Mr. Mehlman, who guided Mr. Bush to re-election in 2004 despite his platform opposing same-sex marriage, has since come out as gay and has worked aggressively to advance gay rights at the state and federal level. He declined to be interviewed, but he is circulating a letter of support for the judge and posted a congratulatory message to Judge Gorsuch on his Facebook page. So did Mr. Berg.
“Since Ronald and I married,” Mr. Berg wrote on Facebook, referring to Ronald Riqueros, “we have had a standing invitation to stay with Neil and Louise in Denver. And just last week, Neil told me that if they should move to D.C., ‘Our guest room will be waiting.’”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/gorsuch-gay-rights.html?_r=0

hqdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r4tZUWdH8eA/hqdefault.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
With congressional hearings on the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice nominee Neil Gorsuch starting today, people should be aware that he's not the conservative that the LGBTQueer movement and Trump supporters make him out to be.

Back on page 288 it was revealed how Gorsuch has been LGBTQ friendly:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4920034&viewfull=1#post4920034

Now let's hear from some of his proud and unrepentant homosexual friends:

Gorsuch Not Easy to Pigeonhole on Gay Rights, Friends Say

Feb. 11, 2017

Phil Berg was nervous as he prepared to tell Neil Gorsuch he was gay.
AIDS was still in the headlines at the time, the early 1990s, and same-sex marriage was a far-fetched notion. Some of Mr. Berg’s other friends had not reacted well to his news. So he moved with caution, slipping the word “boyfriend” casually into conversation with Mr. Gorsuch, his dear friend and Harvard Law School classmate.
“He didn’t skip a beat,” Mr. Berg, now a corporate lawyer in Manhattan said, recalling how that conversation led to a “special bond” between the two men. “It was a huge deal for me, and it made a lasting impression.

...Like Justice Scalia, Judge Gorsuch regards himself as an originalist, meaning he tries to interpret the Constitution based on the text as written by the founding fathers. But he is three decades younger than Justice Scalia was when he died. He has had two openly gay clerks, and he lives with his wife, Louise, and their two daughters in liberal Boulder, Colo., where his church, St. John’s Episcopal, welcomes gay members.

...Against that backdrop, the judge’s gay friends — both Democrats and Republicans — find themselves vouching for him.
“I said, “Listen, I’m a liberal gay Jew from New England and you were appointed by George W. Bush, and I want to make sure I’m not going to be uncomfortable here,’” said Joshua Goodbaum, a former clerk of Judge Gorsuch, recalling his 2008 job interview.
And when Mr. Goodbaum married his longtime partner in 2014 — the year before the Supreme Court’s landmark decision on same-sex marriage — he said, “The judge was thrilled for us.”

“He was actually kind of syrupy about it. I remember him saying, ‘You’re going to see how wonderful this is for your relationship.’’’

...Mr. Mehlman, who guided Mr. Bush to re-election in 2004 despite his platform opposing same-sex marriage, has since come out as gay and has worked aggressively to advance gay rights at the state and federal level. He declined to be interviewed, but he is circulating a letter of support for the judge and posted a congratulatory message to Judge Gorsuch on his Facebook page. So did Mr. Berg.
“Since Ronald and I married,” Mr. Berg wrote on Facebook, referring to Ronald Riqueros, “we have had a standing invitation to stay with Neil and Louise in Denver. And just last week, Neil told me that if they should move to D.C., ‘Our guest room will be waiting.’”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/gorsuch-gay-rights.html?_r=0

hqdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r4tZUWdH8eA/hqdefault.jpg
Not to mention, it's quite unclear what his position is on murdering unborn children.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not to mention, it's quite unclear what his position is on murdering unborn children.

Addressed in the above link.

Neil Gorsuch
US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=30952401

That being said:

As hard as many of TOL's defenders of sodomy try to separate the two (abortion and homosexuality), they can't be.

On legal grounds:

Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas, Obergefell v Hodges, and every SCOTUS ruling dealing with human sexuality in the past 50 years is based on the (supposed) right to privacy.

How the Supreme Court’s gay ‘marriage’ ruling is tied to abortion and contraception
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/h...riage-ruling-is-tied-to-abortion-and-contrace

Those that profess to be pro life/anti abortion while being pro LGBTQ rights know quite well that if there are laws passed that deny women a license to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, that same government will deny people the license to engage in homosexual behavior or transgender issues (cross dressing, gender mutilation, etc.).

When it comes to ideology, as seen in this article entitled

'Why are there always rainbow flags at pro-abortion rallies?'

"Both camps strive for the acceptance of sex without consequence, thus aligning themselves with like-minded individuals. It’s a match made in heaven Hell.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/why-are-there-always-rainbow-flags-at-pro-abortion-rallies

Both movements are sexual anarchists, it's that simple.

MrDante

Wouldn't it be considered 'policing a women's restroom/locker room/fitting room' if when someone who observed what they thought was a male enter a women's restroom, locker room or fitting room, confronted him and asked:

I just want to know if the man accused of assaulting Seattle liberal Kelly Herron in a Golden Gardens women's restroom (a park in NW Seattle) should have been questioned about what he was doing inside a women's restroom?
considering he is charged with sexual assault I'm sure the police questioned him about his motivations.

As for your stupid question - the only individuals who would ask such a thing would be those planning to engage in violence against the person asked or attempt to sexually the person asked. Which would you be?

So you do want to police women's restrooms and ask the following question to those who appear to be males:

You really should ask the guy who wrote this a few posts back:
Except Kim Herron isn't having a fit about who is using what bathroom. Her issue is with hate groups and sexual perverts co-opting and lying about what happened to her as a means of promoting hate and discrimination. Now I know you don't see anything wrong with false witness, you do it all the time. In fact you couldn't argue for your position without lying about everything.
However good people do care about lies and attacks and hate. Sadly Kim not only had to fight off a man who cared nothing for her but just wanted to exploit her she has to continue to suffer exploitation from you and the usual gang of mouth breathers who like your garbage. The difference is she could fight Gary Steiner. You, you just hide behind an anonymous wall abusing her like some degenerate pervert.

I woudl pay good money to watch Miss Herron go three minutes with you in a boxing ring. She would wipe the floor with you.

MrDante

Hey, it's your LGBTQ movement's hoax that you're defending, make your case (using the Banqui Defintion) as to why people should believe that AIDS in Africa is the same AIDS that homosexuals in westernized countries have been dying from for 30+ years now.

Again: Page 15.
http://www.who.int/hiv/strategic/en/bangui1985report.pdf

The LGBTQueer hoax in Africa has been revealed in the WHMBR! Part 4 thread. Thanks for helping me show that it is.

Is scoring 12 points the only criteria?

No.

Lying by omission is still lying.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Not very bright are you?

if you go by chromosomes alone there are three women in that picture.

why would anybody go by chromosomes alone? :freak:

what state do you live in where they check your chromosomes before you're allowed into the restroom? :freak:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Except Kim Herron isn't having a fit about who is using what bathroom.

She should be:

timthumb.php

http://indilens.com/wp-content/them...ea-433c-accd-a1d91627252b.jpg&q=90&w=619&zc=1

Like I said in an earlier post:

Liberal/Libertarian policies are coming back to haunt those who embrace them, but unfortunately, they won't admit to it.

Arthur Brain

It doesn't get any better than a biblical based representative constitutional republic where it's citizens' rights come from God.

I'll show the flaws of your proposed monarchy in your thread.

That being said: Since I've exposed the African AIDS hoax without anyone coming forward to show that it isn't, I'll leave that subject behind andI delve into another topic that I've been holding off on:

The history of American (public) education.

With you being homeschooled, I look forward to your input. Be forewarned though, it wasn't homeschooling that made America great, it was a specific book that was used and referenced so very often that did.

Pete (LMOHM) had denounced you on this years ago and had direct experience in his missionary work that is corroborated by many a source that hasn't fallen off the back of a truck. You haven't exposed anything except your inability to think outside of some doctrinal blinkered box. I do hope he comes back himself and addresses this cos it's more than you could do at the time. You kept squirming away from directly addressing the issues with feeble excuses.

Get off that pompous bloody high horse for once aCW. This thread is not some crusade, it's just your own obsessive little blog.

Reactions: Lon

MrDante

why would anybody go by chromosomes alone? :freak:

what state do you live in where they check your chromosomes before you're allowed into the restroom? :freak:

Fortunately I live in a state where there isn't law requiring people to be interrogated by a bunch of perverts about their biological gender before being allowed into a rest room.

MrDante

She should be:

timthumb.php

http://indilens.com/wp-content/them...ea-433c-accd-a1d91627252b.jpg&q=90&w=619&zc=1

Like I said in an earlier post:

Liberal/Libertarian policies are coming back to haunt those who embrace them, but unfortunately, they won't admit to it.

Thank you for proving my point. Her issue is with hate groups and sexual perverts co-opting and lying about what happened to her as a means of promoting hate and discrimination.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Fortunately I live in a state where there isn't law requiring people to be interrogated by a bunch of perverts about their biological gender before being allowed into a rest room.

ok, then I'll ask my question again, and go reeaaalll slow with your answer, bearing in mind that i'm not very bright

can you explain to me (slowly) why these two women are perverts for not wanting a man in their restroom?

69fb76248b9b9c486f3e683dfcc318f1.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since I've exposed the African AIDS hoax without anyone coming forward to show that it isn't...

Pete (LMOHM) had denounced you on this years ago and had direct experience in his missionary work that is corroborated by many a source that hasn't fallen off the back of a truck. You haven't exposed anything except your inability to think outside of some doctrinal blinkered box. I do hope he comes back himself and addresses this cos it's more than you could do at the time. You kept squirming away from directly addressing the issues with feeble excuses.

Get off that pompous bloody high horse for once aCW. This thread is not some crusade, it's just your own obsessive little blog.

I was wondering when you were going to show up and comment on this topic Art (hair dresser conventions do keep Art busy).

I'm well aware that Pete had done missionary work in Uganda and was told that people in dirt poor African countries suffering from common things like weight loss, diarrhea and a chronic cough had AIDS. I haven't seen Pete around here lately and pray that he hasn't fallen back into his old lifestyle (I'm sure you'd be pleased as punch if he did), but if he does return I hope that he can answer the question that no one else has been able to:

Why are children and heterosexual women contracting AIDS in Africa when in westernized countries it's a disease that disproportionately affects homosexuals?

I'd ask you to answer that question, but since you didn't want to answer it back when we had this discussion in an earlier thread, I doubt that you'll want to attempt to answer it now.

"To have AIDS, according to the Bengui Definition, the patient must have two of these three symptoms: "prolonged fevers for a month or more, weight loss over 10 percent, or prolonged diarrhea," combined with any one of several minor symptoms -- chronically swollen lymph nodes, persistent cough for more than a month, persistent herpes, itching skin inflammation or several others.

But many of these symptoms show up from other African diseases, now vastly spread because of the political chaos. Poor sanitation, poverty, malnutrition and parasitic diseases were always common and are now endemic."

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4958747&viewfull=1#post4958747

MrDante

ok, then I'll ask my question again, and go reeaaalll slow with your answer, bearing in mind that i'm not very bright
Yes, we all know that.

can you explain to me (slowly) why these two women are perverts for not wanting a man in their restroom?

69fb76248b9b9c486f3e683dfcc318f1.jpg

so, once again. REAL slow.

That picture is a selfie taken by Mike Huges. Mike Huges is a transsexual.

The so called bathroom bills that states have passed and more states are trying to pass state: "transgender people should be required to use public bathrooms that match the gender they were born into."

If that selfie were taken in a state with with a bathroom bill in place then he would be required, by law, to use the women's restroom.

Going over it once again:
Mike Huges is a transsexual
Stupid people want laws saying that transexuals must use public bathrooms that "match the gender they were born into."
Mike took that selfie in the restroom such a law would require him to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.