They Made Me Gay

WizardofOz

AB says I am not a homosexual.

This isn't that complicated. You were a homosexual by the very definition or criteria you offered in this very thread.

It's laughable that 'ban hammer' Sherman is protect you from being trolled when others are simply pointing out your hypocrisy if you're not going to apply your own definition to yourself.

Were you a homosexual before you were saved? Use your own definition in this thread if you need help deciding.
I was briefly tempted to allow a homosexual to perform an act he had offered.
if a man can also be aroused by the thought of homosexual contact, rather than be viscerally repelled at the thought, he is a homosexual.

:flamer: - by your definition no less. I supposed the argument is that you weren't aroused but just "tempted".

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This isn't that complicated. You were a homosexual by the very definition or criteria you offered in this very thread.

It's laughable that 'ban hammer' Sherman is protect you from being trolled when others are simply pointing out your hypocrisy if you're not going to apply your own definition to yourself.

Were you a homosexual before you were saved? Use your own definition in this thread if you need help deciding.

:flamer: - by your definition no less. I supposed the argument is that you weren't aroused but just "tempted".

Thank you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

:doh: WoO

"briefly tempted to allow" =/= "aroused by the thought" :nono:

musterion

I already addressed this.

If briefly considering letting the homosexual do what he offered made me a homosexual, then I was a homosexual for all of about 2 minutes.

And THAT was BEFORE I died.

Happy?

ok doser

back in the day, i was briefly tempted to allow a fraternity brother to share his cocaine/opiate pipe with me

but i certainly wasn't aroused by the thought

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You did not tell me how my quoting Christ just then was inconsistent. Please do.

I already explained. Feel free to use WizardofOz's excellent summation.

Meanwhile I'll wait for you to prove I've ever said anything to you before today about your college year thoughts of sex with another man.

musterion

back in the day, i was briefly tempted to allow a fraternity brother to share his cocaine/opiate pipe with me

but i certainly wasn't aroused by the thought

You noticed their hypocrisy. It's the same type of selective definition often seen when a homosexual gets busted for child molestation, some insist that that person wasn't a "true" homosexual.

ok doser

Really? It doesn't sound gay at all to you that he was "tempted" to engage in homosexual activity?

yes, it does

but that's irrelevant if you're trying, as anna and artie are, to convict him with his own words

iow, if you're playing the "i caught a hypocrite" game

ok doser

You noticed their hypocrisy. It's the same type of selective definition often seen when a homosexual gets busted for child molestation, some insist that that person wasn't a "true" homosexual.

yeah, i ran into that with that retard quip yesterday

WizardofOz

yes, it does

but that's irrelevant if you're trying, as anna and artie are, to convict him with his own words

iow, if you're playing the "i caught a hypocrite" game

Well it's pretty stupid for him to deny given his own criteria of what a homosexual is. I wouldn't consider him one but I would have to if I were using his own criteria. He should just own up to it or correct himself and move on.

Reading through this thread has been comical