Calvinism: You Must Already be Saved to Get Saved?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Loyalty to your doctrines will not get you salvation, Jesus' teachings and strive to imitate Him will.

Surrender to this simple Christianity.

God's Truth

Don't worry, Jesus saves liars cause they don't know anything

Show the scripture that says Jesus saves liars.

I will show you the Truth.

Revelations 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

You speak falseness, and EagleWings gives you a thanks.

You both go against God.

Eagles Wings

Show the scripture that says Jesus saves liars.

I will show you the Truth.

Revelations 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

You speak falseness, and EagleWings gives you a thanks.

You both go against God.
Tone it down when using my name,GT.

I can/will/do give thanks to a variety of people at my pleasure, including you.

I will report your posts when you show this disrespect.

God's Truth

Tone it down when using my name,GT.

I can/will/do give thanks to a variety of people at my pleasure, including you.

I will report your posts when you show this disrespect.

What a joke.

It is not against any rule to recognize that you gave another poster thanks for going against me.

flintstoned

So you believe in the doctrine that God damns billions to hell before they are born is an enlightenment to the multitudes and delivers people from spiritual darkness?

God doesn't damn OR save anyone BEFORE they are born! Only you believe that!

Before the foundation of the world, God CHOSE/ elected (past tense) those he WILL (future tense) save.

Last edited:

God's Truth

No joke and I have no patience for this kind of crapola.

Just because it is not a joke to you does not mean it is not a joke. I also do not care for your vulgarity.

You do not get to say whatever you want to others and have others silenced; maybe here, but not with God.

Lon

They were saved 'in Christ' along with the rest of the world. In their personal lives they were revealed to be goats because their faith was faulty. Remember Judas was hand picked by Jesus himself so goats can rise very high in the kingdom of God. To say that Jesus did not atone for some sins when the scriptures clearly state he did is heresy. Calvinism with their limited atonement is heresy.
:nono: Most churches disagree with you. Calvinists lasted in the RC about 300 years. Jesuits won-out with politics rather than theology.

Next: You have a LOT of scriptures to explain away. Don't believe me? Look. I just want to be biblical, you?

Epoisses

:nono: Most churches disagree with you. Calvinists lasted in the RC about 300 years. Jesuits won-out with politics rather than theology.

Next: You have a LOT of scriptures to explain away. Don't believe me? Look. I just want to be biblical, you?

The bible says point blank that Christ atoned for the sins of the whole world and you don't believe it. You're just an unbelieving goat masquerading as a believing sheep of Christ. Your purpose is to deceive others because John Calvin not Christ is your ultimate authority. Goats always have extra-biblical authorities and worship false prophets. It's sad but nothing new.

Robert Pate

Banned
God doesn't damn OR save anyone BEFORE they are born! Only you believe that!

Before the foundation of the world, God CHOSE/ elected (past tense) those he WILL (future tense) save.

Same thing. According to Calvinism, God choose "some certain persons" to be saved and damned the rest to hell.

Nanja

Same thing. According to Calvinism, God choose "some certain persons" to be saved and damned the rest to hell.

Yes He has!

Rom. 9:22-23

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Pet. 2:12
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption

Mat. 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Prov. 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.