Your Condemning Yourself

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So many in here are condemning themselves with their carnal judging. Don't you know the Word of God is a double edged sword. If you judge someone wrongly you loose part of what little spirituality you have.

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom!

I meant only to help you to understand. Your is different from you are or you're.

Jacob

I said
lolol You would be surprised at what all that reveals about others. But it is intentional. Do you know what this verse means?

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How can people not see their own ignorance. They put their whole salvation in one verse.

Eph 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
(NKJ)

And the very same bible says. You cant pick and choose the verses you want. either their all true or their not.

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)

James 2:21-22
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?
(NKJ)

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
There is only one guarantee from God in the whole bible. That is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes scripture. People that think they can know God without the scriptures are condemning themselves by trying to teach about God. From their own understanding and human wisdom.

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:9-10
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
(NKJ)

musterion

I said
There is only one guarantee from God in the whole bible. That is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes scripture. People that think they can know God without the scriptures are condemning themselves by trying to teach about God. From their own understanding and human wisdom.

But they can usually spell.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But they can usually spell.

I said
Some people get wrapped up in staining out gnats and they miss the message.

John 7:15
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
(KJV)

Matt 23:24
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
(KJV)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i don't like eating gnats :idunno:

do you like eating gnats?

i mean, if there's a camel in my soup, it's easy to eat around him

but gnats?

best to strain them out :thumb:

ok doser

if i order soup in a restaurant and they bring me a bowl of soup with gnats in it, yer darn tooting that's important to me

ok doser

use a brush!

29baed7f-1831-453d-9e16-9a30096964d7_1000.jpg