I'm Proud Of My Anglo-Saxon Heritage!

dodge

No, that's your tack not mine. I'd rather maintain my integrity by keeping the mouth closed.

Try it some time.

After implying someone is a sloppy fat arse you then claim to maintain your integrity ? YOU are a hypocrite and cannot even understand the why of it, amazing.

MrDante

Sexuality is how you choose to use your genitals and in what manner.

Orientation is a word to describe an idea some people have conjured up. This idea states that who you engage in sex with is wholly determined by genetics alone and is unchangeable.

So no enlightenment just a steaming pile of bull do.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I am white. Who is exploiting me, and how?

You are being exploited by every political movement in this country.

We seem to have a common ground which I never saw coming- you're a Catholic and I'm a Calvinist, but we agree on a lot of things. I tend to side with Catholics a lot in relevance to these self styled protestants.
Might have something to do with the fact that I'm actually a Protestant :rolleyes:
Ironically.

glassjester

You are being exploited by every political movement in this country.

But you said minorities exploit white people. I have known, and interacted with, and worked with mostly non-white people for my entire working life. I have yet to be exploited.

Perhaps I am ignorant. How have these people been exploiting me, without me even knowing it?

I tend to side with Catholics a lot in relevance to these self styled protestants.

In regard to what?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Maybe. Who?

pope_francis_1.jpg

glassjester

you tithe, right?

The money I give to the Church doesn't directly benefit Pope Francis. And probably about half of what I give is not in the form of money to the Church - but food donations instead, or donations directly to different Catholic charities.

Am I being exploited?