ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

dodge

Yep - exactly :thumb:

Danoh, I must have missed that part in scripture of Paul living a sinless life and dying for our sins. Can you please post the scripture that says without Paul there is NO salvation ?

I have found many scriptures that say without Jesus there is no salvation , but as of today I have not found even one scripture saying anyone needs to find Paul to be saved.

FYI , salvation was taught by ALL of the Apostles and their message was clear ! No Jesus no heaven know Jesus know heaven.

I would never become part of a cult that elevates Paul to God like status. Me thinks some folks have set themselves up an idol under a spiritual pretense that is eternally dangerous.

dodge

Lol - you call that a bite? More like a tearing off of his head :chuckle:

And Meshak believes in works for salvation, and works towards staying saved.

If you believe that also; then you are an enemy of the finished work of Christ just like she is in her own confusion.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

If anyone in their heart is following God is it the job of those who claim to love and follow God to make that person STUMBLE, or should we who claim to know and love God pray, gently instruct , lead by example, and share what God has taught us ?

Jesus said," many who claim to know and follow him will be cast into outer darkness". Many that claim to know Jesus are NOT known by Him as He himself said " I never knew YOU".

I believe a little humility goes a long way when folks claim to be an ambassador of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

un-like many I do NOT believe salvation is a license to sin , and then claim we as Christians have ZERO responsibility or consequences for said sin. As a Christian I do not try to obey God to become saved I obey God out of love and obedience because I AM SAVED.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Danoh, I must have missed that part in scripture of Paul living a sinless life and dying for our sins. Can you please post the scripture that says without Paul there is NO salvation ?

Paul, did not die for your sins. Jesus Christ died for your sins (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Jesus Christ became a ransom for all to be testified in due time (1 Timothy 2:5-6 KJV), but in order to get that mystery message out, God needed a minister to administer it!

Paul, who could not have been forgiven in that world, neither in the world to come under the gospel of the kingdom (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV) was saved on the road to Damascus as a pattern of the all longsuffering of our Lord to them who would thereafter ("hereafter") believe on Him to life everlasting

1 Timothy 1:13-16 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Paul was committed a dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV, a dispensation of God Colossians 1:24-25 KJV and the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). Instead of dogging on it, you should be praising the Lord for it (Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV)!

dodge

Paul, did not die for your sins. Jesus Christ died for your sins (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Jesus Christ became a ransom for all to be testified in due time (1 Timothy 2:5-6 KJV), but in order to get that mystery message out, God needed a minister to administer it!

Paul, who could not have been forgiven in that world, neither in the world to come under the gospel of the kingdom (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV) was saved on the road to Damascus as a pattern of the all longsuffering of our Lord to them who would thereafter ("hereafter") believe on Him to life everlasting

1 Timothy 1:13-16 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Paul was committed a dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV, a dispensation of God Colossians 1:24-25 KJV and the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV). Instead of dogging on it, you should be praising the Lord for it (Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV)!

Paul had no different message than the other Apostles. Madism has made you blind to the TRUTH.

1Pe 1:9
Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

DAN P

Paul had no different message than the other Apostles. Madism has made you blind to the TRUTH.

Hi and whazt has 1 Peter 1:9 have to do with 1 Tim 1:16 ??

Paul was the FIRST / PROTO saved by Grace !! Gal 1:15 !!

Paul was the PATTERN for salvation !!

So EXPLAIN what the PATTERN , then means and you will never do it , WILL YOU ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and whazt has 1 Peter 1:9 have to do with 1 Tim 1:16 ??

Paul was the FIRST / PROTO saved by Grace !! Gal 1:15 !!

Paul was the PATTERN for salvation !!

So EXPLAIN what the PATTERN , then means and you will never do it , WILL YOU ??

dan p

My faith is where it has been since 1978 and that is in the finished work of Jesus !

I follow the one Paul instructed everyone to follow i.e. Jesus.

1 Pet. 1:19 Proves that Peter taught faith for salvation just as Paul did.

There were many many saved before the Apostle Paul. While Paul was busy trying to destroy the Church of Jesus many folks had already been saved. I don't know what you are reading but may I suggest you read a bible.

Danoh

My faith is where it has been since 1978 and that is in the finished work of Jesus !

There were many many saved before the Apostle Paul. While Paul was busy trying to destroy the Church of Jesus many folks had already been saved. I don't know what you are reading but may I suggest you read a bible.

In Mattew thru John, the Lord often reminds them to "do as Moses commanded."

He is just as often depicted asking them "what did Moses say?"

Only an incompetent would conclude that Christ was elevating Moses above Himself.

That is exactly what you are proving you are being by YOUR erroneous conclusion that the MADist is elevating Paul above the Lord...

Proving by that, that YOU haven't a clue what it is YOU think YOU are SUPPOSEDLY properly understanding, as to what the MADist means when pointing to Paul's God-inspired writings.

Fact of the matter?

We are merely doing the exact same thing the Lord was doing whenever He would ask them "what did Moses say/command?"

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and which ones are you talking about , with a verse ??

What does SALVATION / SOTERIA mean in 1 Peter 1:9 mean ?

The context is oin the Greek PRESENT TENSE and that present tense is not the MYSTERY that Paul preached !!

The FCONTEXT IS Jewish !!

Are you Jewish ??

Are you GENTILE ?

What is the PATTERN that Paul wrote in 1 Tim 1:16 and are you saying they are BOTH THE SAME , not SO !!

If you can not say what the PATTERN is you are inexperienced !!

dan p

heir

TOL Subscriber
Naw, I have not made Paul a god like many of the Madist. Read it in the bible, which you cannot comprehend. It is a spiritual thing.
Not one "MAD" says that Paul is "a god". You make things up to take away from the validity of the scriptures concerning what was committed/given to Paul by the appearing(s) of the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ. It's pathetic.

heir

TOL Subscriber

You need glasses! We are not waiting for the grace that "should come unto" us (1 Peter 1:10 KJV)or girding up our loins hoping to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto us at the revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:13 KJV). We are saved now (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Our salvation is by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Ours is a done deal (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). Theirs is dependent on enduring to the end to be saved (Matthew 10:22 KJV, Matthew 24:13 KJV,Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul had no different message than the other Apostles.
Paul vs. Peter:

At Pentecost (a Jewish holy day) Peter preached:

Acts 2:38 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached:

1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Peter preached that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to sit on David’s throne:

Acts 2:30 KJV Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Paul preached that Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification:

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Peter preached the blotting out of sins at the second coming of the Lord

Acts 3:19-20 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Paul writes that we have NOW received the atonement:

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Peter said it was spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began:

Acts 3:21 KJV Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Paul says it was a secret since the world began

Romans 16:25 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Peter said to Cornelius:

Acts 10:35 KJV But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Paul writes:

Titus 3:5 KJV Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

You can't make those the same thing no matter how hard you try. Things that are different are not the same!

dodge

Not one "MAD" says that Paul is "a god". You make things up to take away from the validity of the scriptures concerning what was committed/given to Paul by the appearing(s) of the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ. It's pathetic.

I make nothing up. One madist a while back posted that Paul was the I AM.

What you claim was given to Paul was preached and taught by Jesus and ALL of the Apostles.

What is pathetic is how madist ignore and destroy the context of scripture except what Paul wrote.

dodge

You need glasses! We are not waiting for the grace that "should come unto" us (1 Peter 1:10 KJV)or girding up our loins hoping to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto us at the revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:13 KJV). We are saved now (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Our salvation is by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Ours is a done deal (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). Theirs is dependent on enduring to the end to be saved (Matthew 10:22 KJV, Matthew 24:13 KJV,Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV).

You must be special you have already received the END of your faith? So I take it you are walking around in a glorified body right now ?

FYI, the grace that should come to you in that verse is JESUS not Paul.

That we agree on those in Christ are saved when they place their faith in and FOLLOW Him.

There is NOT two gospels I am sorry you are so deceived and confused.

dodge

Paul vs. Peter:

At Pentecost (a Jewish holy day) Peter preached:

Acts 2:38 KJV Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Paul preached:

1 Corinthians 15:3 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Peter preached that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead to sit on David’s throne:

Acts 2:30 KJV Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Paul preached that Jesus Christ was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification:

Romans 4:25 KJV Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Peter preached the blotting out of sins at the second coming of the Lord

Acts 3:19-20 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Paul writes that we have NOW received the atonement:

Romans 5:11 KJV And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Peter said it was spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began:

Acts 3:21 KJV Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Paul says it was a secret since the world began

Romans 16:25 KJV Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Peter said to Cornelius:

Acts 10:35 KJV But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Paul writes:

Titus 3:5 KJV Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

You can't make those the same thing no matter how hard you try. Things that are different are not the same!

I take it you don't believe you have to repent and or obey God. No thanks I will stay with scripture.
If you do not repent then you are not a child of God. Saved folks do not repent and obey God to be saved they do that because they are saved.

So you believe you are walking right now in your glorified body ? There are more steps in ones walk with God than you understand. there is salvation,justification, sanctification, and you have not as of right now received all you are going to receive from God. After death their is the resurrection of our bodies and glorification ,or do you believe you have received glorification already ?

If I was you I would not walk away from the deception, errors, confusion, and distortion of scripture taught and believed by Madist I would RUN AWAY.

Things that are different are not the same is a distortion by Madist to ignore the scriptures that show that they are wrong and deceived.

dodge

In Mattew thru John, the Lord often reminds them to "do as Moses commanded."

He is just as often depicted asking them "what did Moses say?"

Only an incompetent would conclude that Christ was elevating Moses above Himself.

That is exactly what you are proving you are being by YOUR erroneous conclusion that the MADist is elevating Paul above the Lord...

Proving by that, that YOU haven't clue what it is YOU think YOU are SUPPOSEDLY properly understanding, as to what the MADist means when pointing to Paul's God-inspired writings.

Fact of the matter?

We are merely doing the exact same thing the Lord was doing whenever He would ask them "what did Moses say/command?"

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

When Jesus said what you quoted above HE also said He fulfilled the law. When Jesus began His ministry and was preaching to the Jews His message was not understood by them because they were waiting for a Messiah to free them from Rome, and we both know that Jesus' first appearance was to become the Lamb that took away the sin of the world. You confuse the message of Jesus and force it into your two gospel error.

I do not ignore the other Apostles message of Grace through faith which they taught to promote Paul to the only Apostle that taught as Jesus instructed them to do.

FYI, It is the Gospel of Jesus the Christ NOT of Paul the Apostle. Paul never lived a sinless life nor did he die for the sins of mankind nor was he resurrected from the dead as was Jesus.

You can distort and ignore the rest of scripture and only accept Paul's message ;however, you do yourself great harm in doing so.