Racist Trump got more minority votes than liberal Romney

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-...ople-of-color-than-romney-did-heres-the-data/

Proves two things.

1. Minorities can be racists.

2. Minorities can be racists.

Had Hillary Clinton been a black female running for President, how do you think the minority vote would have gone musterion?

B. Hussein Obama as your link shows received upwards of 90+ percent of the Black American vote in 2008 and close to it in 2012, do you think it had anything to do with the color of his skin?

Hillary Clinton still received 8 out of 10 Black American votes, that's not saying a lot for Donald Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
hey musty!

creepy stalker homo-boy called you "musterion"!

Shouldn't you be out stalking Town Heretic?

Now if you want to turn this thread into the subject of homosexuality and how Trump supporters embrace his ideology on that subject ("what two consenting people do in private...") we can do that little library boy, but this thread is about how 8 out of 10 Black Americans still voted for Hillary Clinton.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
nah - i'm just marveling at the fact that you called him "musterion"

it's as if squeaky posted a response without using "I said"

or barbie posted a response without using "the barbarian posted"

or town posted a response that was clear and understandable :chuckle:

jeffblue101

but this thread is about how 8 out of 10 Black Americans still voted for Hillary Clinton.

No it's not, this thread is originally about how trump got more minority votes than mitt Romney despite being completely smeared as a racist. You are the one derailing off topic with your trump hate

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
..but this thread is about how 8 out of 10 Black Americans still voted for Hillary Clinton.

No it's not, this thread is originally about how trump got more minority votes than mitt Romney despite being completely smeared as a racist. You are the one derailing off topic with your trump hate

It's so good to see your font again Jeffrey, being that you never respond to my posts, what do I owe the displeasure to this time?

Hillary Clinton still received 8 out of 10 Black American votes, hardly something for the Trump camp to be proud of.

Now let me ask you this question Jeffrey:

Had those 20% of Black Americans that voted for Trump known that the official newspaper of the Ku Klux Klan (they're noted for lynching Black Americans in case you don't know your history Jeffrey) and the America Nazi Party (like the KKK, they don't much care for Blacks either)
endorsed Donald Trump for President, do you think that those Black American's might have found another candidate to support, one who isn't loved by racists?

And let's not forget the LGBTQ ties to Trump, how do you think Black Americans in general feel about that Jeffrey? (I added this last paragraph for the pro LGBTQ'ers in this thread).