White Lives Matter

Arthur Brain

then the term "racist" has no meaning

It shouldn't have, but unfortunately it does for those dumb enough to assert superiority on people simply because of their skin colour.

It's especially ironic when 'white Christians' engage in it as given where Jesus was born on Earth he'd hardly have been Caucasian in appearance...

ClimateSanity

"You are all trying to put white men in a stranglehold by trampling on them and then calling them racists, sexists, or whatever in doing something about it."

Huh, I missed this gold the first time... The oppressed, downtrodden white man... Hilarious concept, until you look and see we got most the wealth, political power and top business positions.

The tiny fraction at the top that is....along with all the other people who are slaves to PC culture. They must strictly adhere to PC or else they will be living under bridges like the rest of the white males who didn't behave according to their assigned positions in society. The bottom two thirds of white males know no priviledge whatsoever.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It shouldn't have, but unfortunately it does for those dumb enough to assert superiority on people simply because of their skin colour.

so you recognize that there are groups of people with different skin color

good

artie - do you think any particular [group of people with a specific skin color] is superior, either overall or in particular circumstances?

ClimateSanity

It's especially ironic when 'white Christians' engage in it as given where Jesus was born on Earth he'd hardly have been Caucasian in appearance...

ClimateSanity

You'd be hard-pressed to find more than 100 people in all of American society who believe they are superior because of their skin color. To find larger numbers, you would have to search below the 80 IQ range who have not seen much of society outside of their shack.

And most importantly, these people have zero power in this society.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If black lives matter so much to black people, then they would do something other than blame white people all the time.

It's just a way for black people to act prejudiced toward or scrutinize white people. They've accomplished exactly nothing except make some police officers afraid to approach a back person without fearing for their job or being called racist.

Arthur Brain

You'd be hard-pressed to find more than 100 people in all of American society who believe they are superior because of their skin color. To find larger numbers, you would have to search below the 80 IQ range who have not seen much of society outside of their shack.

And most importantly, these people have zero power in this society.

So why not include the '100 people' number in that 'below 80 IQ' range then?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, the impetus for the creation of BLM was that cops consistently get away with killing black people, creating the image that black lives don't matter in America. So, sort of, yeah. We can thank the cops for the creation of BLM.

Black lives (lies) matter was created because of a lie, that a criminal named michael brown did nothing and was shot with his hands up, when in reality he was a theif wanted by the police and he tried to kill the cop trying to speak with him and would have if he would have gotten his gun, and instead he charged the cop later and was shot down as he should have been in any police training.

That ok with you that cops are hated because of a lie?

Chicago and other inner cities wouldnt be what they are if they actually cared about other black lives. A good start would be to stop protecting thugs and celebrating criminals.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah, but Africans didn't sail across the oceans to donate some POWs to us. We sailed to them to purchase them as they were readily available. Every effort was taken to keep them subjugated and separate from whites, even after the emancipation proclamation, even in some places to this very day. I'm not saying that the community doesn't have serious issues, it does. But we, as white people, can't divorce our influence on the way the American black community is.

Sure we can, i have never owned a slave, my parents never owned one, their parents didnt, and their parents, and their parents but their parents were irish slaves and no one owes me anything because of it.

No one today owes anything to anyone over pre civil war era slavery, sorry.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's been multiple shootings in my neighborhood over the past couple months. It's gotten really shady around here in general lately.

But
Black lives matter, right? I'm 'part of the problem' for not supporting a damnable movement that only exists as an excuse to perpetuate against white people. Live here for a while and you'll realize how much of an idiot you are being white and supporting it :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

The tiny fraction at the top that is....along with all the other people who are slaves to PC culture. They must strictly adhere to PC or else they will be living under bridges like the rest of the white males who didn't behave according to their assigned positions in society. The bottom two thirds of white males know no priviledge whatsoever.

Oh please, I'm not in the 'top bracket' of white males and I don't adhere to a "PC culture" and I'm not trampled on because of it. This is just yet more loony rhetoric...