biology, not your subjective "feelings"

quip

BANNED
Banned
See? You don't care. You really don't. One day, I PRAY you become a 'human' being. You are about the closest thing to a spiritless thinking animal I've ever seen. That's sad. Its heart-breaking. You REALLY have to hear this, quip. You just aren't seen as a humane being or human being on TOL. You DO NOT display that at all.

Well, the one primary advantage of us "spiritless thinking animals" is that we refuse to cling to hateful, divisive ideology.

Mayhap, you bring your high-minded attachment to humanity down a few pegs...it may temper your hostilities.

Here's a good start.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Which had nothing to do with the context of the quote, but was a troll bunny trail. To show that hiv causes demonstratable harm to gays, one need not show worldwide stats, over american stats- irrelevent to the conversation period.

Yes, you proved you are a troll, congrats. I see you wont be answering anything you were asked on the actual context topic. :wave2:

Context ignored by dante:

Quip put forth that pedophilia is wrong unlike homosexuality because of demonstrable harm :

I showed harm to gays due to hiv.

Your turn troll.

HIV is not inherent to homosexuality nor exclusive to it.
No one said it was, you said pedophilia is wrong because of demonstrable harm. You did not say harm that is exclusive to those victims, in fact that kind of harm, can happen in all kinds of relationships (being taken advantage of or a sexual victim) no one at anytime, said anything exclusive for demonstrable harm, you certainly didnt, lets check:

No I can't. Pedophilia causes demonstrable harm.
It's not a mere ideological objection.

Are you arguing against promiscuity...if so, why the obsessed, exclusive focus on homosexual promiscuity?

No, i argued that practicing homosexual sex, causes demonstrable harm - not just "ideological harm" but yes, sexual promiscuity also does like homosexuality (also in most cases homosexuality IS promiscuity)

Please show me where anyone is advocating that sexual promiscuity regardless of straight or gay, is OK? There is your difference, but at least in this post, you compare an apple with an apple, sexual sin.

So im happy you understand that much, its wrong on more than one level and you just proved another demonstrable harm yourself = promiscuity, which is wrong and harms people in many ways.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Which had nothing to do with the context of the quote, but was a troll bunny trail. To show that hiv causes demonstratable harm to gays, one need not show worldwide stats, over american stats- irrelevent to the conversation period.

Yes, you proved you are a troll, congrats. I see you wont be answering anything you were asked on the actual context topic. :wave2:

Quip put forth that pedophilia is wrong unlike homosexuality because of demonstrable harm :

Demonstrable harm:

Gay and bisexual menb are the population most affected by HIV. In 2015c:

Gay and bisexual men accounted for 82% (26,375) of HIV diagnoses among males and 67% of all diagnoses.
Black/African Americand gay and bisexual men accounted for the largest number of HIV diagnoses (10,315), followed by white gay and bisexual men (7,570).

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

Your turn troll.

Wrong. HIV is no more inherent to homosexuality than it is to heterosexuality. Though both hold the possibility to contract it.

Do you understand what inherent means?

This is no more than your typical, self-righteous bluster.

Inherent, was not part of the conversation, untill you added it to create a bunny trail because you were proven wrong in what you said initially to doser:

Demonstrable harm:

Gay and bisexual men accounted for 82% (26,375) of HIV diagnoses among males and 67% of all diagnoses.
Black/African Americand gay and bisexual men accounted for the largest number of HIV diagnoses (10,315), followed by white gay and bisexual men (7,570).

I showed harm to gays due to hiv. Where did you say children suffer inherit harm- you didnt , you said demonstrable harm and i followed with a demonstrable harm to gays due to gay sex.

No one said exclusive, or inherit. (untill you and Dante couldn't handle the proof)

quip

BANNED
Banned
Please show me where anyone is advocating that sexual promiscuity regardless of straight or gay, is OK? There is your difference, but at least in this post, you compare an apple with an apple, sexual sin.

You've wholesale condemned homosexuality because of the promiscuous acts of a few. By your own logic you should likewise be condemning heterosexuality on identical grounds. But you can't and don't ...why is that? :think:

If you want start a thread on the general (homo and hetero) concerns and consequences of promiscuity ....feel free. Until then, all you've proposed up till now is mere specious, cherry-picked rhetoric.

glassjester

It's not. In this particular case it's prohibition concerns undue suffering.

No, they could just abort "it."

...couldn't they?

And what about homosexual incestuous couples? Do they deserve "marriage equality," having absolutely zero risk of conceiving a child with a genetic disorder?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Your turn troll.

You've wholesale condemned homosexuality because of the promiscuous acts of a few.

Not what happened as ive already show, thats your new bunny trail as ive already shown and already blocked.

By your own logic you should likewise be condemning heterosexuality on identical grounds. But you can't and don't ...why is that? :think:

Because youre desperate faced with facts? Youve tried to switch to inherency, and now promiscuity - and dante tried to add hiv stats in america arent the world, both of you look desperate.

If you want start a thread on the general (homo and hetero) concerns and consequences of promiscuity ....feel free. Until then, all you've proposed up till now is mere specious, cherry-picked rhetoric.

More red herring, i wasnt discussing promiscuity, that was your strawman.

Hiv shows demonstrable harm, promiscuity that YOU OFFERED, yet again shows demonstrable harm.

in what you said initially to doser:

Demonstrable harm:

Thanks, for allowing me to show the egg on your face. :wave2:

Lon

I couldn't agree more, now deal with them.

Yeah, but you, by admission from Houseman, are a stranger and afraid... It really makes it your problem. What is it? I've already told you, you value humanity and human life MUCH less than I do. You are a self-centered caricature of an actual human being, even by humanism standards. Among the divine? Much more so. You are MEANT to be of the divine, quip. Your satisfaction with subpar is ever the actual problem. It is you, quip.

MrDante

Of course they are relevant to the conversation you just want to ignore them so you can keep pretending that a virus is justification for bigotry.

According to the latest numbers from WHO there is over 40 million people world wide infected with HIV. The United State accounts for less than 2% of all known cases of HIV. In total women account for just shy of 60% of all cases of HIV. Children under the age of 14 account for an additional 6%. About 15% of infections comes from contaminated blood products or internalized medical equipment or through intravenous drug use.

so go back to your hole under the bridge.

Lon

And 100% of all cases of child sexual abuse are commented by white heterosexual men (in twin falls Idaho)

What? You think he 'made-up' these statistics? What is it, in the mind of supporters, that overlooks statistics of actual harm, then decides to go off an emotive (yes it was) and mindless deep-end?

Would you do this if we were talking about smokers and getting other pre-smokers involved in smoking????

I doubt it, but something about this other topic gets people to actually turn their brains off like it is some kind of noble crusade. It is mass-brain washing and stupid. "I was born this way!" You were NOT born to kill yourself off early. :nono: I don't care if it is cigarettes or sexual behavior, no you were certainly not. It is NOT okay.

Who is more loving? You or me? I highly suspect it really isn't you. Giving a child candy all the time is not good for them. It isn't loving. Saying 'no' IS often the actual loving thing. Learn that lesson today please.