The Way of the Leopard

EndtimesLeopard

You have heard of the Way of the Master well behold I am doing a new thing I have the Way of the Leopard. And I am not teaching it to anyone this is my walk with the Lord God and my walk alone. But I can teach you precepts and principles to live by. As it were I don't need to cast my pearls to perpetual swine. But coming of late I think I realized the truth of the Coming Tribulation. The Mark of the Beast that is. I believe so many religious people have wrongly accused the Catholic Church as being the beast or the Pope as the Anti-Christ. Well let me tell you something. I am going to partially convert to Catholicism because their precepts and teachings are more of the work of love. More and I am finding I am completely and utterly fed up with the Evangelical Church, I am not giving up my interfaith profession of faith or separating myself just saying that is what is spurring the Catholic roots now. What I am getting at is I will probably be practicing both interfaith and catholic faith. But I need to break off on this Evangelical movement I think it is the work of iniquity. Anyway one of the things I have come to believe is that the Mark of the Beast is Money. For example Money rules the world folks it government. The minute the banks worldwide and the global economy fails surprise here will come the Antichrist forcing everyone to take the new form of payment...your soul. Money is the mark of the beast and here these Calvinist backwaters preachers and heretical evangelical leaders run around backwards claiming the mark of the beast is worshipping another religion or a one world government lol. No. Religion is not a mark you can take to pay for goods or services nor is allegiance to global government. It's foolish talk. Anyway the shadow government is already planning chips for the global population to take these chips in about 20 years money will vanish. Apple even said your kids won't know what money is. Folks it's right there in front of us and all these backwaters preachers can say is beware of the pope!!! Beware of the President. Every single time a president gets elected some fundmentalist Christian wigs out Bloody Mary about the president Antichrist. Stop it. That is utter nonsense. The Antichrist is the banking system. Mark my words the day the banks fail the Antichrist will rise. He who controls the money controls the world. It is no surprise the wealthiest lead the globalist agenda. He who becomes the Antichrist will likely be the wealthiest leader ever known. Look to the banks and not to the wars. I am launching my full 10 year ministry 2027-2037 when I will be launching a website, ebook, speaking engagements, blog, etc. But it is only a 10 year ministry I am not one of those hypocrites who believes in works based salvation. I am not going to minister my entire life like one of those intolerant religious legalistic teachers bound for judgment. I am focusing on a 10 year ministry only before going back to my studies and walk with God. This is just the beginning.

Foxfire

You should take your wacko "ministry" and peddle it somewhere else. We're all full up with wacko here. :think:

EndtimesLeopard

Anger and hatred shall not profit you the kingdom of Heaven hypocrite. You should go peddle your hatred elsewhere maybe to the satanists?? For I tell you the truth of salt loses it saltiness and becomes angry it is good for nothing but to be trampled up and so you have forced my correcting hand foxfire. Don't test me you hypocrites!! I have a bronze forehead

Foxfire

Anger and hatred shall not profit you the kingdom of Heaven hypocrite. You should go peddle your hatred elsewhere maybe to the satanists?? For I tell you the truth of salt loses it saltiness and becomes angry it is good for nothing but to be trampled up and so you have forced my correcting hand foxfire. Don't test me you hypocrites!! I have a bronze forehead

Angry? Me? I'm not the one making threats of retribution here.
:rotfl:

EndtimesLeopard

The hypocrite wallows in his hypocrisy why I am not surprised. You are pure evil FoxFire. You can do nothing but hate your brethren. Look at the silver stars on your plaque WOW. What a stellar performance of false conversion. Did I start this fight? No you did you nutjob. Fight fire with fire you unbeliever. You think I would bring a bucket of water to an Inferno?? Boy you are messing with a rhino spiritually there is a difference between anger and strength. You are angry I am of strength. Your lack of compassion shows your strength love for Satan.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I am launching my full 10 year ministry 2027-2037

Be sure to have refreshments. Especially chicken- Christians love chicken on Sundays, it's like God beckons them directly to any place that has chicken after the service. Fried chicken, baked chicken, Chinese chicken, chicken casserole..
And don't forget the bitter Kool Aid- a climatic service is the best service.

beameup

Ever wonder how people would treat a true prophet, if one arrived in our day?

We will see soon, when Elijah returns.
Remember "signs and wonders", just like Yeshua.

PS: I'd say that Israel doesn't have a very good "track record" in this respect.

Last edited:

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Be sure to have refreshments. Especially chicken- Christians love chicken on Sundays, it's like God beckons them directly to any place that has chicken after the service. Fried chicken, baked chicken, Chinese chicken, chicken casserole..
And don't forget the bitter Kool Aid- a climatic service is the best service.

:rotfl: