Coastal elitism drove populist revolt

Danoh

And you're point is? He knows better than anyone what the problem is because be was once a part of it.

You sound like the Pentecostals that MADs are ever having to point out to that, no, Pentecostals are NOT able to properly discern God's mind on a thing as presented in Scripture, because they rely on their own wishful foolishness over the Scripture's take on one thing or another.

Well that's you - all of a sudden you have a crystal ball on Trump's mind.

One clearly based on your own wishes over any actual objectivity.

The proven fact is that Trump's is a life-long political and financial corruption; incompetence and its' cover up; all in the service of his severely out of touch with reality - narcissism.

And the man is simply incapable of uttering three words without setting himself off into one lie after another.

You...failed to vet the man, even when I pointed you to evidence you might do well to look into but which you excused away your even bothering with.

You...want to believe what you...want to believe.

You...are no longer an individual who can be reasoned with.

Just like Trump himself.

Yours is TSDDS - Trump Self-Delusion Disorder Syndrome.

As a result, these words to you here, are not really to you anymore.

Rather, they are a warning to others concerning what happens to a mind self-deluded against its' owner's own best interest.

Regrettably,

ClimateSanity

the-denial-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg-e1433589637148.png

Denial of what?

quip

BANNED
Banned
And you're point is? He knows better than anyone what the problem is because be was once a part of it.

You actually think this is going to change?

Let's run down jgarden's list again:

Secretary of Education Besty DeVos: $5.2 Billion

Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross: $2.9 billion

Administrator of the Small Business Administration Linda McMahon: $500 Million

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: $150 Million

Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin: $40 Million

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson: $30 Million

Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao: At Least $22.8 Million

Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price: $13.6 Million

Attorney General Jeff Sessions: $7.52 Million

Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue: $6 Million

Secretary of Energy Rick Perry: $3 Million

...birds of a feather....

ClimateSanity

You sound like the Pentecostals that MADs are ever having to point out to that, no, Pentecostals are NOT able to properly discern God's mind on a thing as presented in Scripture, because they rely on their own wishful foolishness over the Scripture's take on one thing or another.

Well that's you - all of a sudden you have a crystal ball on Trump's mind.

One clearly based on your own wishes over any actual objectivity.

The proven fact is that Trump's is a life-long political and financial corruption; incompetence and its' cover up; all in the service of his severely out of touch with reality - narcissism.

And the man is simply incapable of uttering three words without setting himself off into one lie after another.

You...failed to vet the man, even when I pointed you to evidence you might do well to look into but which you excused away your even bothering with.

You...want to believe what you...want to believe.

You...are no longer an individual who can be reasoned with.

Just like Trump himself.

Yours is TSDDS - Trump Self-Delusion Disorder Syndrome.

As a result, these words to you here, are not really to you anymore.

Rather, they are a warning to others concerning what happens to a mind self-deluded against its' owner's own best interest.

Regrettably,

A crystal ball on trumps mind? You don't need one. He speaks clearly and always has.

ClimateSanity

Huh? Please connect the dots. I don't have a crystal ball on your mind like danoh says I do on trump.

Trump became wealthy by following establishment rules. He is now fighting the establishment with every ounce of energy he has. What part of that do you fail to understand?

ClimateSanity

He doesn't run that clothes company. He can't make those decisions again. What he can do is punish companies for doing those things. It appears he is going do that very thing. What's your problem here?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Huh? Please connect the dots. I don't have a crystal ball on your mind like danoh says I do on trump.

Trump became wealthy by following establishment rules. He is now fighting the establishment with every ounce of energy he has. What part of that do you fail to understand?

He's not going to undermine his own financial interests nor the interests of his billionaire associates.

What he is doing is pure politics..that is, he's telling you what you want to hear.

ClimateSanity

He's not going to undermine his own financial interests nor the interests of his billionaire associates. ....quip. He has no financial interests other than investments. He doesnt have billionaire associates. They all hate him. He wants real capitalism, not crony capitalism.

ClimateSanity

He's not going to undermine his own financial interests nor the interests of his billionaire associates.

What he is doing is pure politics..that is, he's telling you what you want to hear.
Everyone of his executive orders has been the implementation of his promises. He is delivering on what he promised. He may have promised what people wanted to hear..but he was sincere with his promises.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The protests against the disastrous election of Trump were 100 % spontaneous and 100 %
justified . The notion that the straw man George Soros "payed" the protesters is just plain ludicrous .
These protests were not limited to the east or west coasts but took place all over the country , and the vast majority of the protesters were not wild-eyed left-wing extremist Marxists and communists .
They were also peaceful, and reports of mass rioting, looting and burning were wildly exaggerated by the right-wing media such as Fox(faux) News and Breitbart .

Danoh

He's not going to undermine his own financial interests nor the interests of his billionaire associates. ....quip. He has no financial interests other than investments. He doesnt have billionaire associates. They all hate him. He wants real capitalism, not crony capitalism.

Yep - TSDDS.

Which I defined in that earlier post today that you supposedly read.

Talk about a Trump attention span, lol

As for Trump not going to undermine his own financial interests and or that of his business partners; that just goes to show how little you know of his long history unable to keep from doing just that.

It is why he ended up in bed with certain foreign interests - American banks finally had it with having to bail him out just to save their investment and own hides :chuckle:

That may change now that he is President but only because you fools have enabled him to write his own ticket :doh:

I knew when he was running for President, the fool was actually running towards a cesspool in which his con would not go unchallenged.

Oddly, it is those very carreer politicians who will save us from Trump - as they go about exercising their own powerful access only to continue to find that Trump is a con artist who will only get in their way for a minute and then be gone with the next Administration; leaving them to have to clean up his mess.

Worse thing the fool did was believe his own hype.

You watch - between the Russians and long entrenched DC politicians, your golden boy and his fake comb over hasn't a chance of outdoing his far betters in his fool con.

Danoh

Everyone of his executive orders has been the implementation of his promises. He is delivering on what he promised. He may have promised what people wanted to hear..but he was sincere with his promises.

Yep, battered Trump Supporter Syndrome - "oh; he's not so bad; you just don't understand him, like I do; this silly old broken arm and black eyes will heal in no time..."

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

Yep, battered Trump Supporter Syndrome - "oh; he's not do bad; you just don't understand him, like I do; this silly old broken arm and black eyes will heal in no time..."

Battered? Who is being battered? Was that your intention? Why do that?

ClimateSanity

Which I defined in that earlier post today that you supposedly read.......where? Just because it's in my thread doesn't mean I read it. Youre a fool and I don't bother with you if I don't have to.

ClimateSanity

As for Trump not going to undermine his own financial interests and or that of his business partners; that just goes to show how little you know of his long history unable to keep from doing just that...... danoh.

You seem incapable of understanding that running a business and running the country are two different jobs. They have different requirements. He did those things to become the millionaire he became. There is no need for such things anymore. His new aspiration is to take this country back from people very much like you.....snakes.

He appears to be true to that goal so far.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yep, battered Trump Supporter Syndrome - "oh; he's not do bad; you just don't understand him, like I do; this silly old broken arm and black eyes will heal in no time..."

in what way have trump voters received broken arms and black eyes? :freak: